It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Liverpool UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading ATS for years and thought I would join! My name is Louise, I'm 34 from Liverpool UK, I have two daughters aged 11 and 7 with another baby on the way in October. I am a keen writer, social networker and supporter of Liverpool Football Club!

I've been interested in conspiracies and paranormal activity since I had an experience as a child after seeing a ghost in my primary school. I do like events to be proven to me rather than just 'I've had a hunch'.

Have a good weekend!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ScouseAlien

Hey ScouseAlien and welcome to ATS!

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScouseAlien
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading ATS for years and thought I would join! My name is Louise, I'm 34 from Liverpool UK, I have two daughters aged 11 and 7 with another baby on the way in October. I am a keen writer, social networker and supporter of Liverpool Football Club!

I've been interested in conspiracies and paranormal activity since I had an experience as a child after seeing a ghost in my primary school. I do like events to be proven to me rather than just 'I've had a hunch'.

Have a good weekend!

Hi louise (SCOUSEALIEN) im phil from chester
welcome to the best site in the universe

mufc

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Morning Louise am from West yorkshire

I have seen a ghost too, it was a dark figure and jumped off a road, I was with a friend and we looked where it jumped but there was only a small ditch covered with nettles and thorn covered bramble bush.My friend is dead now though, no evidence

Do you walk with your head down looking at the road/path? I was looking at the path and the ghost was a crazy hooded shadow. It crossed in front and just went nowhere. I have already ruled out drug addict, alcoholic, crazy man because lol i was with another person on a road surrounded by fields and we talked about it all the way back home. I was 11 year old at the time. Never seen anything similar.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Parksie because: Edited because its 6:39 PM lol morning was 12 hours ago

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Howdy and welcome
West Yorkshire here but from Manchester (MCFC)
PS Iam getting nervous now about the last game of the season COME ON CITY

PPS who have the pool got last game?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
welcome to the forum................
bring back Brookside i say lol

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction...

Des

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey lah

Welcome and good to have a micky mouse on board

You will never walk alone, here on ATS.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi louise fellow scouser hear,good to have you with us look foward to hearing more from you.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Hi Louise, I'm a scouser and have also joined today. So greetings from one newbie to another

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScouseAlien
Hi Everyone,

Have a good weekend!

Hey there ScouseAlien and welcome to this side of the fence ... you're going to love it ... see you one the boards.

Woody

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
greetings my scouse friend. from a manc.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Welcome to the mad house mate!

Rev

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi Louise, seems to be a lot of Liverpudlian members.lol Just signed up today myself and i too support Liverpool

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey fellow Brit, although I live in Canada now originally I am Bristolian.! glad to have you with us at ATS

new topics

top topics

join