It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Secret Revealed: Mass Bio-Terror Pandemic By December 21, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

December 21, 2012 is not the end of the world; it’s the end of America. Based on the storied history of pandemics, approximately 90% of the people currently living in America today will be terminated. A terror “event” to will start the chain reaction of a pandemic which will most likely take place on Live TV for all the world to see at either the NATO Summit in Chicago, Illinois, on May 20-21, 2012, or at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, England, on July 27-August 12, 2012.

Now this is scary. You can see where the person who wrote this article is coming from. There is a wealth of information on the website detailing the possibility of a Bio-Terror attack on the people from the NWO.

The scariest part is you can see by the news that something dark is coming and it's not going to be pretty. Look at some of the latest news such as the 'Ghost City' being built in New Mexico. They said there will be nobody living there and that it's just for testing new technology. Now, since there are Ghost Cities popping up all over the world I kinda think that the uninhabited city for testing is a bunch of crap. If 90% of the people get wiped out in America, what will happen to the survivors is they will be chipped and thrown into their 'Mega Cities'.

After watching the documentary 'Esoteric Agenda' I kinda think this is the NWO plan for these Ghost Cities!!

Mass Bio Terror Pandemic
edit on 11/5/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just read it on BIN. Not trying to discredit your post as this is certainly a possibility with all the nut jobs in the world but I am trying to put into perspective what sources are covering this story!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
personally I think there is something going on.......... www.dailymail.co.uk... and this www.factoverfiction.com... What purpose are these being built for.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

I've speculated on those as well and would give my 2 cents in a separate post but I don't want to derail this thread. Lets just say that China may be getting ready to move to a consumerist economy in the event of a U.S. dollar collapse.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Excellent post!

I was going to make a similar post this weekend when I found out about the Ghost City in NM.

First, what better way to piggyback on top of an already alarming fear of the Mayan calendar issue?

And, with the NATO summit, and the Presidential election coming, I have a great fear that this "i dont care" like attitude of the current administration's spending spree may be because of something that "they" know, and we don't.

I strongly feel that something is going to happen in London during the olympics -- an attack on the USA athletes.

Just premonition. I have nothing to back that up.

But what better way to strike America -- not on its soil, but with its people in an unprotected environment with these newly developed body bombs we are just now hearing about?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Now this is scary

No, it is not. It's the same stuff we've been hearing year after year Same sh*t, different day. We've been threatened with extermination using every method known to man this past decade. We're still here.

You'd think people would stop peddling this crap by now, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO......life is just too boring without the threat of murder hanging over our heads.

Open trash bin, insert thread.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

approximately 90% of the people currently living in America today will be terminated. A terror “event” to will start the chain reaction of a pandemic which will most likely take place on Live TV for all the world to see at either the NATO Summit in Chicago, Illinois, on May 20-21, 2012, or at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, England, on July 27-August 12, 2012.

i bet it's going to be some kind of zombie bio terror virus.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I think the writer is in denial and projecting hopeful thoughts that nothing will happen elsewhere and it will all be centralized in the US. Not saying its not possible just the tone I pick up from reading their comment. Also I dont think this is it or the only thing and not sure its on 12-21-12

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the ghost cities may be related to data that may be related to parts of land no longer being habitable. From what not sure could be a few things.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have thought for a while now it will be a virus that kills people with rh+ blood. The NWO says they want to wipe out 80-90% of the population and only about 10-15% of the population has RH- blood and heavy amount of those are elites and they could be exposed to it and have no worries while the poor and mostly minoritys die around them.
edit on 11-5-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Sometimes I wonder if the elites who you may be speakin of where given the CORRECT time DATA and what if they are inaccurate and the unexplainable happens and they end up standing in front of those who left them in control who may be unhappy with the way the herd has been upkept. I think the rh is related to what some call blue blood???
edit on 5/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

Just read it on BIN. Not trying to discredit your post as this is certainly a possibility with all the nut jobs in the world but I am trying to put into perspective what sources are covering this story!

It's written by David Chase Taylor who wrote The Nuclear Bible, the distribution of which prevented a nuclear false flag at the Super Bowl a few years back.

Here is a lengthy post on his blog outlining why he believes his book helped stop a disaster. Makes a very good argument.

You always gotta wonder about BIN though.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sorry too late I just read we have a metorite coming in . Please would you doom and gloomers work out a decent schedule just to entertain the normal people. I'm really getting booked this year and don't have too many days I can just die on. My schedule is quite tight with work and the new wife and such can we put it off till maybe 2020?? Thanks for your understanding on this issue

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Originally posted by pez1975
I have thought for a while now it will be a virus that kills people with rh+ blood. The NWO says they want to wipe out 80-90% of the population and only about 10-15% of the population has RH- blood and heavy amount of those are elites and they could be exposed to it and have no worries while the poor and mostly minoritys die around them.
edit on 11-5-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

I've never thought of this theory. Good thing I'm A-

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's handy to know what is going on and what could possibly be going on in our impending future. If you live your life in a controlled way such as getting up in the morning, going to work, getting back home, watching the same BS news then doing the same next day and every day then your not going to get the bigger picture about what is actually happening in the world.

You have to open your eyes! You have to open your mind. Things in this world are not as straight laced as they seem. Just look at our past and u will see that. Government created and orchestrated False Flag attacks in the past give u a better idea of of what may happen in the future.

If it's good for them it is bad for us. A Bio attack on the population is a distinct possibility. They are running out of ideas in how to kill and control us. People are waking up to what is happening and who the real terrorists are. We all know the underwear bomber story is pants. (Excuse the pun)

The best way to work out what may be happening in the future is to look at what they have been practising in their mock attack drills. Recently they have been doing a lot of Bio Zombie attack drills. Night Of The Living dead is not something I'd expect a government to act out. That's more likely the act for a local Halloween pantomime. So what gives? Are they really considering the creation of Zombies in a Bio attack? Yes they are. Doesn't this seem like a 'B' movie to us? Yes it does. But are these Zombie movies we all watch there to throw us off the truth of something that can happen? These are things we need to consider.

Then there is this city in New Mexico. Why in the hell would they build a mock city for testing when apparently the economy is in tatters? What is the point of it? Why don't they use a movie set type of scenario to test their technology? It would be a lot cheaper. Especially if Steven Spielberg was promoting it.

Something is not right. Something doesn't make sense. Something is being planned.

If this is the case I'd want to know about it. Better the Devil you know!!!!

Right?

Watch 'Esoteric Agenda' and see if you can also see that what has been detailed in that documentary is happening now and also happening soon!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

What about this scenario. As according to the Rockerfeller report, terrorist attack at the London Olympics, followed by a MegaQuake in Indonesia, which generates a major tsunami, that wipes out most of Asia. Then a biological outbreak of Diptheria, Polio, H1N15, which with the cykotine storm, that will be generated throughout the immune system, greatly enhanced by previous flu vaccines. This would bring the movie "Contagion" to the fore, we know they like to advertise their intentions.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Can you visit these ghost cities? Is entrance blocked off?
Would be a great place to film a movie.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

hi op, this link may be interesting to you, its an article published today, i saw and decided to do a search on ats and found your thread so i thought this was the best place to post it,

www.naturalnews.com...

In an early May report, CBS News/Boston said federal officials "test the subway sensors by releasing dead bacteria called B-subtilis. They say it is used in food supplements, has been rigorously tested and has no adverse health effects for low exposure in healthy people." Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

the link explains it in more detail.

i have serious concerns over this as back in april this year i saw an article in my local paper and this is what it said,

TRILLIONS of fat-busting bugs will be put in Dewsbury sewers to get rid of blockages and prevent pollution. The environmentally-friendly treatment process is being used at nine known hot-spots across the town where build-ups of fat, oils and greases are causing problems. The treatment works by using organically grown bacillus bacteria, which is commonly found in the human gut, to feast on the fat, oils and grease, The bacteria will be mixed with non-chlorinated water before being poured into the sewer. see below link for more info,
www.dewsburyreporter.co.uk...

i have no prior knowledge about bacteria and i still barely know anything about bacteria even now, but the above article just set alarm bells ringing. i decided to do some research and found that there are many types of bacillus bacteria, this made me even more curious as to why they had left the type out, so i emailed my water supplier and they informed me it was bacillus subtilis. its not just in my region in the uk that this is happening, they seem to be doing it in quite a few locations.

i only bring this up as bacillus subtilis is also mentioned in the article from natural news,

thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Get a grip.

Blog posts shouldn't scare you. Take a deep breath, and try to remember that just because something is on the internet doesn't mean it's true.

top topics

join