It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler Faces Down Russian Riot Police

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

As a bloody skirmish between police and opposition activists in central Moscow was drawing to a close on Sunday a small boy on a tiny bicycle pedaled through the crowd and approached a line of hulking riot police. He sat there for a moment, balancing on his training wheels, staring at the menacing troops who were decked out in blue camouflage uniforms and full riot gear, nightsticks at the ready.

Source

It's not a kid. That is Tyrion Lannister and he's too loaded to realize the wrong turn he made.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Could be staged. If not, cute.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Certainly not Putin's propaganda...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
too those talking about fear, bravery and courageous... the riot-men will not beat a child with those batons, but they will beat the adults for sure lol. The child isnt fearless.. unlike the adults though, it will not be abused in this situation.

it is a nice pic though, the parent of the child is who im assuming is standing behind him taking the photo ? you people need to chill out

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

there's a kid on a bike, sitting on it.

how can any of you people even know what he is thinking?

your all stupid. im not sorry.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
that is a great photo and Yes in my opinion this kid is brave . would think he'd be to scared/shy to make a move that close .
unless .....
journalist/photographer paid someone (Mother-Father) in order to create thisphoto ....(i think it was the father ).

thanks for sharing

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That child is actually Malkavoy Chernodin. He is an astrophysicist in Russia and has a rare disease making him look like a child.

I would expect nothing less of a man of such intelligence!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
didnt they strap bombs to kids under their clothes in vietnam?
That fact alone would make nervous about anything approaching from the oposition.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This just may be our equivalent to the flowers in the rifles picture from the seventies(sixties?)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah I knew that kid... Took out ten officers as they pepper sprayed and zapped him. I believe he went down screaming "Anarchy in Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!" while snapping the last two riot police officers necks. Poor little mikey fought so hard for his beliefs. If they would have just left his little bike alone 10 officers would still have their lives

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Unfortunatly I do not see the hope for younger generations that others see from this. That kid and those of us still working towards our education inherited a load of debt and a society that has lost any value for the sane things in life. I hope when those of us who are students and kids start to have some control we can fix the mess and learn from our current mistakes.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I get a charge out of the people here who label this kid "courageous" and "brave".

Observe people much?

Not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Looking forward to it!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ignorance does not equal courage.
edit on 12-5-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join