It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
latest mp3 of Rebecca Carley

www.theedgeam.com...

ETA:

Dr. Rebecca (Roczen) Carley received her Bachelor’s degree in Diagnostic Ultrasound, attended medical school (and received the Samuel L. Kountz award for clinical excellence in surgery at graduation), and trained to be a general surgeon at State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn. After Dr. Carley’s only child was brain damaged as a result of inoculations he received, Dr. Carley learned how to reverse the damage with homeopathy and other natural supplements, and subsequently realized that inoculations of disease are causing the corruption in the immune system which leads to all autoimmune diseases and cancer. Dr. Carley has developed the Hippocrates Protocol which has successfully reversed all autoimmune diseases (including autism) and cancer in over 2,000 clients (including pets) over the past 9 years. She has written the definitive paper explaining the mechanism whereby inoculations with disease are causing VIDS (Vaccine Induced Diseases), which has been featured in multiple publications all over the world and is available under the title “Inoculations: the True Weapons of Mass Destruction” on her website at www.drcarley.com. She has offered a $10,000 reward for any vaccine promoter to come on her internet radio show and refute the documents she has authored. No one has stepped forward to do so. Dr. Carley has been qualified in court as an expert witness in VIDS, Legal Abuse Syndrome, Vaccinology, and child abuse.

Source: www.theedgeam.com...
edit on 23-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: eta

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
How interesting!

It seems this may go a long way to explain the mass psychosis, bouts of crazes, and outright wacky behavior within the majority of the population these days.

I've long wondered if we were truly inherently this crazy, or if something post industrial revolution brought it about.

Guess I got my answer!

Wish I could travel back in time to a pre-vaccinated humanity and see how we were back then.

(post by Xaphan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

Maybe we should ask the Amish? Less cancer,allergies,diabetes and autism than the rest of us. Granted their diet probably plays a large part.

There is the key I believe. Hard to tell if vaccines would be as harmful as claimed if we did not also have the dozens of excitotoxins found in all processed foods nowadays. They seem to be hitting us from many angles, food, household chemicals and cleaners, cosmetics, shampoos, (transdermal absorption),
and vaccines on top of all that. We might also consider the E/M radiation from cell phones, wi-fi, and all your electronic gadgets, and what else?? Mix and match all those variables and who knows just what's going on with our poor, confused systems.
My health has improved dramatically since I quit ALL processed food. I suspect MSG was the root of my issues, but of course quitting all processed food, I have also quit ingesting the dozens of other added chemicals that have no nutritional value, but are in there for 'market appeal'. My friend went on a blood type diet, and also claims amazing health benefits, so perhaps blood type, or genetics, are also important considerations, so when genome sequencing becomes cheap and fast enough that everyone can have individualised medical treatment, rather than the "one size fits all", present treatments, there will be big improvements in the effectiveness of such treatments?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join