It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

And because you had these experiences, obviously vaccinations are harmful to everyone? Whatever... 

And then you proceed to tell us of your personal experience and that somehow proves the opposite? Pot meet kettle... Sigh!

One of the fittest groups of people in the nation are.. soldiers. All branches MUST get ALL vaccines when they enter service. You go through a line where you get shot after shot. In both arms at the same time in fact. Is the military full of people who are living in hospitals, having a shell of a life? Obviously not. You clearly speak for YOURSELF.. your experience hardly denotes the experience everyone has. MOST people go through all inoculations without a hitch. 

Guess you never heard of gulf war syndrome have you? Guess you have never spent much time looking into all the illnesses veterans come down with that the VA tries to dismiss as PSTD or just psychosomatic etc. But because of your experience you know all about it. Try looking at the facts in evidence instead of making stupid statements like this. The feects from vaccines on adults may not be seen for years like Alzheimer's and cancer liver disease etc. all have been linked to vaccines.

Heck.. I was accidentally given two mumps shots when I went through that line - someone was in the wrong spot administering them. I was damn sore under my armpits for two weeks - hurt like hell to do all those pushups. Once they found out, they reamed whoever was giving those shots for screwing up. But I certainly didn't catch the mumps, nor give them to anyone else. So the "got inoculated and made everyone else sick" opinion is again, an isolated incident. That's not normal. 

Keep drinking that coolaid I honestly hope you don't get any illness as a result of vaccines but you were given the mumps that is why you swole up.

Will you have some bad experiences? Probably. Do the vast majority go through these shots without a problem? Obviously so. Your opinions that children are in a bad state afterwards is your own clearly biased opinion.

You are a fool as I said many diseases have been linked to vaccines and do not appear right away.

Again, I urge anyone who reads threads like this get a PROFESSIONAL opinion. Getting advice for your childrens health on a conspiracy board, would be like taking your Swiss watch to be repaired by a 5 year old with a small hammer. I'd highly recommend against it.

Did you read the credentials of the guy in the OP its doesn't get any more professional than that but no we should listen to some grunt who has done no research and just gives his personal experience as the be all end all... Sigh!

PS the only advice being given here is to get the facts and evidence and stop blindly following the medical establishment and big pharma propaganda!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

You didn't read the article did you...Sigh! By the way there is no evidence that Polio or any other disease has been eradicated by vaccines several doctors and scientist have done the research using the data since the inception of vaccines and proven this is not the case. However that is not what this thread is about there are plenty of other threads that have argued that incessantly so lets keep this one on topic with how and why vaccines are harming us and causing so much illness and death.

Since his post was spot on topic I am thinking that what you really mean is you dont want any posts that will disagree with your opening post.
The fact that there were children with polio in school with me in the 1960's and the fact that there are no kids with polio in schools these days says a whole lot about the need for vaccines.

I am 55 years old. I've been vaccinated against all of the childhood diseases that I did not get imunity from having the actual disease. ( chicken pox and measles ) I traveled to Eupope in the 60's and was vaccinated a second time so that I could travel. Here I am no strokes, no disease.
Please, thousands of lives have been saved by vaccinations. Protect your children.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Did you read the credentials of the guy in the OP its doesn't get any more professional than that but no we should listen to some grunt who has done no research and just gives his personal experience as the be all end all... Sigh!

PS the only advice being given here is to get the facts and evidence and stop blindly following the medical establishment and big pharma propaganda!

Oh, ok.. let me rephrase - get more than one persons opinion, and take NONE from those on a conspiracy site. How is that? Your one quack should hardly be considered definitive proof. IF after a peer review, others agree with his findings, you know, I may give it some credence. But until then.. *shrug*

And I knew many, many soldiers.. still do. None of them are suffering from disorders of a mystery nature caused by vaccines. You act as if things like PTSD and noxious burning oil and gases used in the war in Iraq had no effect - no, it's clearly all vaccines!

No, I didn't "have mumps." I had none of the symptoms of mumps. Obviously getting too much of a vaccine like that is not a good thing. That's why it's carefully administered in most cases, with very precise doses.

Finally, you have NO proof that diseases soldiers or anyone else get at an older age is due to vaccines they received when a child. Why don't you produce some tangible proof for a statement like that. It IS a fact that since the introduction of vaccines, life expectancy has INCREASED. Although, I suppose you have some conspiracy theory behind that as well. Can't wait to hear it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The pertussis vaccine is one of the leading causes of Cot Death, so nobody is going to want to risk sacrificing their own baby for someone elses. Anyhow, that is not the case, it is the vaccinated children who are most likely to go down with pertussis

Originally posted by research100
for people who wont vaccinate their children, you put other peoples children at risk who are too young to be vaccinated when they catch one of these diseases from YOUR child.

"Our son was too young to be vaccinated. It wasn't that we opted not to vaccinate him.. and then he contracted pertussis. He would have received that vaccine at his next well baby check," said Norton.

"My baby suffered because of other people who hadn't vaccinated. Our son died of whooping cough.. which passed from one person to another person and then down to our baby," said Richie Norton.

"You know before we had the whooping cough vaccine, we had 20-thousand kids that died from whooping cough each year in the United States and we had 20-thousand that had brain damage," said Jacobson.

Whooping cough is one of the diseases that's already making a comeback.

www.kpho.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by artistpoet

Im sorry to hear that but the fact of the matter is they are isolated incidents. Most of the population benefits from vaccines and besides a very small percentage of people that have bad reactions to them (due to bad batches or allergic reactions) the benefits outweigh the bad. Sorry to say but vaccines are not the culprit here. Some people get fevers from them because their systems dont tolerate them well and I imagine it causes brain damage in some people and if this happens to an infant and the fever is too high yeah its going to cause development issues. But more to the point this is only a small portion of vaccinated children as well as a small portion of autism cases. There are other causes which destroys this crock theory which I have already discussed. People want a tangible thing to blame and hate for what happens to their children and thats why they feel that vaccines are to blame. Cant really blame them for feeling that way because vaccines in a small portion of the cases did cause the harm but then you have everyone else touched by autism jumping on the band wagon when vaccines werent actually the reason in their cases.

There is no way on Earth any could convince me vaccines are not a grave risk and danger to health
There are people who you could never convince of this until something happens to them or their loved ones
Psycho Science playing god with others life's is what I see - Medicine has one very major problem It can not cure disease and often relabels the disease to disguise that.
Medicines only deal with symptoms and not cause
A person has a stroke for example and put on Statin type drugs that make matters worse in fact far worse with their adverse side affect - so then the medical profession throw yet more drugs at the side affects and so on
All the time the poor patient entrusting the doctors know best and what they are doing and if they refuse the drugs are blackmailed by being told If you do not take them you will die so shut up challenging our wisdom.
I wont go on it would require a book and then you would not believe it
As I do not believe those who say Vaccines are for our own good

edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

well things like these are good, but those random vaccines for flue and other random things, are total scams.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You know who I trust? No body.

However it does seem fairly obvious to me, that if you inject dangerous chemicals and weakened viruses into your body, that serious negative consequences could potentially ensue.

People want to argue, it's safe or it's not safe. That's irrelevant.

This is basic common sense. You put the poison in your body, you may get hurt.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You are entitled to your opinion and can make your own decisions I just want to help stop this movement that appears to lack all common sense. And that is how I feel. So to each their own

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Please, thousands of lives have been saved by vaccinations. Protect your children.

When someone can present a single living soul that they can prove, with complete irrefutable evidence, lives today only because they were given vaccine "X", I will consider your claim. Until then it remains filed under rhetoric.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

You are entitled to your opinion and can make your own decisions I just want to help stop this movement that appears to lack all common sense. And that is how I feel. So to each their own

I respect you if sincerely you have the welfare of others in mind
I think you are misguided but know you think the same of me
So we are enemy's fighting for the same reasons - Ironic is it not

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You were also given silver iodine in your eyes when you were born which negated or kept you from contracting ANY of the bacteria or viruses IN the vaccinations. Ever think of that? And sanitation was the reason polio was eliminated not vaccinations. Silver kills 650 different kinds of bacteria and virus.

www.quantumbalancing.com...

As an antibiotic, Silver kills over 650 disease causing organisms; resistant strains fail to develop. Silver is absolutely nontoxic. Silver is the best all-around germ fighter we have. Doctors are reporting that, taken internally, it works against syphilis, cholera, and malaria, diabetes and severe burns. -- Bio/Tech News, 1995

Dr. Bjorn Nordstrom, of the Karolinska Institute (Sweden's equivalent of our National Institutes of Health), has used Silver in his cancer cure method for many years. He says the whole thing is quite simple. This brought rapid remission in patients given up by other doctors. -- "Silver, Our Mightiest Germ Fighter" Science Digest, March, 1978.

it was the silver iodine that kept most of us from getting ill. NOT vaccinations. Sorry. Fail.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by hawkiye

Ran across this 1918 - 1960 graph on pertussis. Maybe you could make the image live (I'm a failure at that
)

Immunization Graphs – The Real Story on Vaccine Effectiveness
Actual statistics prove that vaccines HAVE NOT prevented disease.

farmwars.info...

You misunderstand what you refer to. The graph is for mortality due to the disease, not the incidence of disease. Note that the mortality drops as more modern medicine becomes available and that the mortality drops further after the introduction of the vaccine, likely due to decreased incidence of disease.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
By Neil Z. Miller
www.thinktwice.com...

In 1943 the well known child psychiatrist, Leo Kanner, announced his discovery of eleven cases of a new mental disorder. He noted that "the condition differs markedly and uniquely from anything reported so far..."(1) This condition soon became known as autism.
(snip)...
When the first cases of autism began to appear in the 1940s, researchers were puzzled by the high incidence of autistic children being born into well-educated families. Over 90 percent of the parents were high-school graduates. Nearly three-fourths of the fathers and one-half of the mothers had graduated from college. Many had professional careers.
(snip)...
According to several researchers who investigated Kanner's claims, autism was extremely rare prior to 1943.(9) By the 1980s, over 4500 new cases were being reported every year in the United States alone.(10) By 1997, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was reporting that 1 of every 500 children is autistic.(11) Today, autism is a raging epidemic; in some parts of the country 1 of every 150 children is permanently damaged by this devastating disease.(12)
(snip)...
Free vaccinations at public health clinics didn't yet exist in the 1940s and 1950s. Compulsory vaccination programs were still on the horizon. And as vaccine programs grew, parents from across the socioeconomic spectrum gained equal access to them. The growing number of children suffering from this new illness directly coincided with the growing popularity of the mandated vaccination programs during these same years. Autistic children were now being discovered within every kind of family, and in dreadfully greater numbers than ever before imagined.(14)
(snip)...
In Japan, the first autistic child was diagnosed in 1945.(15) When the United States ended the war and occupied Japan, a mandatory vaccination program was established. Hundreds of new cases of autism were being diagnosed annually in Japanese children shortly thereafter.(16)

Europe began promoting the pertussis vaccine in the 1950s; the first cases of autism began to appear there in the same decade. In England the pertussis vaccine wasn't promoted on a large scale until the late1950s. Shortly thereafter, in 1962, the National Society for Autistic Children in Britain was established.(17)

educate-yourself.org...

Get it? Educate yourself!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

You misunderstand what you refer to. The graph is for mortality due to the disease

I suppose I should be offended that you assumed I don't know what mortality means.

It declined without vaccine intervention, that's the point people keep ignoring.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Note that the mortality drops as more modern medicine becomes available and that the mortality drops further after the introduction of the vaccine, likely due to decreased incidence of disease

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this occurs because diseases are re labeled
So diagnosis changes also
AIDS is a good example of this as it is such a generic diagnosis
Often things like symptoms of Malnutrition are diagnosed as AIDS in the Third World
Unfortunately Vaccines and Drugs are big money and people too often come as a second consideration

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

You misunderstand what you refer to. The graph is for mortality due to the disease

I suppose I should be offended that you assumed I don't know what mortality means.

It declined without vaccine intervention, that's the point people keep ignoring.

Your statement was "Actual statistics prove that vaccines HAVE NOT prevented disease."

The graph you show is not incidence of disease but incidence of death from the disease. Death from the disease declined; the graph does not show what happened to the incidence of disease. There could have been more cases as the population density increased but less death due to better practices treating the disease.
You have not provided evidence that the incidence of disease decreased.

edit on 5/12/2012 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Since his post was spot on topic I am thinking that what you really mean is you dont want any posts that will disagree with your opening post.
The fact that there were children with polio in school with me in the 1960's and the fact that there are no kids with polio in schools these days says a whole lot about the need for vaccines.

No it does not that is just an assummption based on myth there is no evidence to support that at all according to the data.

I am 55 years old. I've been vaccinated against all of the childhood diseases that I did not get imunity from having the actual disease. ( chicken pox and measles ) I traveled to Eupope in the 60's and was vaccinated a second time so that I could travel. Here I am no strokes, no disease.

So what as I have said some people are more resistant to disease and vaccine damage then others. Some people get cancer others don't...

Here is a list of diseases that have been linked to vaccines by careful study. May I suggest you educate yourself there is a ton of research evidence and data analysis out there by credible scientist doctors and researchers. This site is an excellent place to start your research.

www.whale.to...

Autoimmune Diseases linked to vaccination 
Vaccines & the immune system  Vaccination linked to diseases
List source: The American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association
Auto-immune diseases:
Alopecia Areata 
Ankylosing Spondylitis 
Antiphospholipid Syndrome 
Autoimmune Addison's Disease 
Autoimmune Hemolytic anemia
Autoimmune Hepatitis 
Behcet's Disease 
Bullous Pemphigoid 
Cardiomyopathy 
Celiac Sprue-Dermatitis 
Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS/ME) 
Chronic inflammatory Demylenating Polyneuropathy (CIDP).
Churg-Strauss Syndrome 
Cicatricial Pemphigoid 
CREST Syndrome 
Cold Agglutinin Disease 
Crohn's Disease
Dermatomyositis
Discoid Lupus
Essential Mixed Cryoglobulinemia 
Fibromyalgia--Fibromyositis 
Graves' Disease 
Guillain-Barre syndrome
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis 
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis 
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP) 
IgA Nephropathy 
Insulin dependent Diabetes
Juvenile Arthritis 
Lichen planus
Lou Gehrig's disease
Lupus
Ménière's Disease 
Mixed Connective Tissue Disease 
Multiple Sclerosis
Myasthenia Gravis 
Pemphigus Vulgaris 
Pernicious Anemia 
Polyarteritis Nodosa 
Polychondritis
Polyglandular Syndromes 
Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis 
Primary Agammag-lobulinemia 
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis 
Psoriasis 
Raynaud's Phenomenon 
Reiter's Syndrome 
Rheumatic Fever 
Rheumatoid Arthritis 
Sarcoidosis 
Scleroderma 
Sjögren's Syndrome 
Stiff-Man Syndrome 
Takayasu Arteritis 
Temporal Arteritis/Giant Cell Arteritis 
Ulcerative Colitis 
Uveitis 
Vasculitis
Vitiligo 
Wegener's Granulomatosis
Related:
Mercury inducing disease
Pink disease

Also there is a great book called the Vaccine Safety Manual  by Neil Z. Miller. That really goes through all the data since the inception of vaccines.

As this book demonstrates, the number of immune related disorders, such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and asthma, is growing substantially. All of these disorders have been linked by careful studies to vaccines.

I am glad you are healthy however if you have had any health problems in life it could be related to vaccines and you are just not aware. Stop believing blindly what you have been told since birth and examine the facts and research for yourself.

edit on 12-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Note that the mortality drops as more modern medicine becomes available and that the mortality drops further after the introduction of the vaccine, likely due to decreased incidence of disease

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Often things like symptoms of Malnutrition are diagnosed as AIDS in the Third World
Unfortunately Vaccines and Drugs are big money and people too often come as a second consideration

Do you believe that whooping cough [pertussis] was somehow relabeled? If it was relabeled wouldn't that make it appear to decrease by itself when in fact it didn't?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by artistpoet

Do you believe that whooping cough [pertussis] was somehow relabeled? If it was relabeled wouldn't that make it appear to decrease by itself when in fact it didn't?

Funny thing that I had whooping cough vaccination but got whooping cough - My folks were worried I would die it was so bad
So go figure that
However my opinion it was due to environmental conditions
Like the outbreak in the Faroe Islands
You would have to be familiar with the environment and air quality back then to grasp what I mean
Open fires burning fossil fuels and damp conditions causing whole towns to become chocked in smog
So yes Whooping cough is a thing of the past almost but so too those same environmental conditions as coal free zones came into being and coal fires were outlawed in those same places
But of course when such things occur there is money to be made for laboratory and drug companys finding so caled wonder cures
I am cynical for good reasons

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry double post
edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join