It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
Vaccines very well could be bad for you. I don't trust doctors. These are the same people that used to give us coc aine and heroin when we had the flu.

Yep and a lot of illnesses and death are iatrogenic.

Quick story about my mom in law.

She was on a heart regulating medication for 20 years of her life. It is a genetic heart disease.

She went into A fib, went to the hosp and what is the first thing her regular doctor does? Take away a 20 year medication she was on and put her on another, and it nearly killed her!

She had to go see a very expensive cardiologist who figured out in 5 minutes that she should not have been taken off her medication, and should have been put through some tests first.

Doctors....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Where did I say "Go off your meds?" I didn't say that.

But I did say it's nuts to be on 12 maintenance drugs for the health conditions that my father and law has and no one should have to be on that many every day of one's life. If someone is taking a table full of drugs every day they need to figure out what the hell is really going on.

link   
When i was a child i had my first and last vaccine, I had some illness that required me to get vaccinated and when they did it nearly killed me... so from that day on i never used it again as mom was afraid it harm me again.
The odd thing is my brothers have it and seem to get sick most often, but me i be lucky if i get the flu every 3 or 4 years... I strongly believed since a teen it was no good for anyone..I am a good example why we should avoid it.
A few years back there was a global outbreak of Sars and i had a few friends i am close to caught it and taking one of their lives....I learned they were vaccinated because they were told they need to prevent catching the virus. But listen to this i refused to take it and I was hanging around many places that had the out break and i was healthy as a bee.
So because of these few moments i feel Vaccines are the cause of all out breaks..I am a strong believer. Now one more thing to toss on the table here, my friend who died from Sars never took the Vaccine, but in the hospital they added it to a drink and he became very sick after that. I strongly believe he had liable info he wanted to share and they snuffed him out before he got it out.
So how do i prevent any illness? I am lucky to be living in a certain part of our world and using Tribal medicines that works but doctors block it from being used..Its because the med company is afraid to loose biz.

link   
One must consider where the cause originates. Doctors do not treat cause! Doctors treat symptoms! IMHO, we are fed daily with cause, ergo symptoms arise! If we are to battle disease, should we not block the cause rather than deal with the symptoms?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow, this guy is a real nutter.

rationalwiki.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by bacci0909

Hahahahah... you vaxxers love to pull the polio card. All caps demonstrates your excitement to throw it out there as if it's the period at the end of a very disturbing sentence.

Research a little deeper my friend. Turns out polio was pretty much done for BEFORE the vaccine was introduced. Not only because of improved hygiene among the general population, but also because what was known as 'polio' was redefined into several other diseases such as spinal meningitis.

where do people get this wrong idea? the average cases of polio the year the first vaccine was introduced was 35 thousand, the avg yearly cases was 20 thousand.
it dropped to 9 thousand the next year. have you ever even seen a person in a first world country with it? i haven't, but it is still common in third world countries, if it was "done" as you claim, why do people still get it? i'm talking places that don't have people coming in with vaccines.

it is interesting to me that people still think that simply because a disease isn't killing millions of people that it is "done" when it cripples 20 thousand people a year. not only that, but species can become more resistant to a disease over time. though why in the world anyone would leave a disease to cripple millions when they could basically make people immune to it is beyond me.
it is like anything, should we let millions suffer because a tiny minority have bad reactions, or realize that those we save outweigh the unproven claims of people like the idiot "doctor" who thinks he can diagnose SIDS from a 30 second video!

3rd world countries still get it because they still eat where they $#!T. And I didn't say it was "done", I said pretty much done. Cases were steadily declining in the years leading up to the vaccine release.

You say: "why in the world anyone would leave a disease to cripple millions when they could basically make people immune to it is beyond me. "

I'm sorry, but it is not beyond those who hold the power. Have you never heard of eugenics? Agenda 21? Any of these indisputable programs or ideologies that many of the richest and most powerful people on the planet admit to being a part of? Population control? No? Never heard of? Hmm k

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
After having my first child (now 17) dutifully vaccinated as a baby, it took me years to see the light. She suffered chronic autoimmune responses: uncontrollable eczema, frightening asthmatic episodes. I recall wondering why she would get sick over and over. When we first sent her to school, she was sick almost the entire first year. It was as if she has almost no immunity. After so many vaccine reactions, we finally decided "enough!" and refused any after that. It took her years and years to bolster her immunity back up, and years longer to wean herself of her asthma inhaler.
I began to do my own research and started to put the pieces together when pregnant with my son in '06. What I found shocked me to the core. Not only was my daughter affected, but I was finally able to get an answer to the mysterious illness I had myself as kindergartener. Days after my DPT booster, I fell seriously ill with encephalitis and seizures, requiring hospitalization. I was shocked to find that as a "common" side effect to the DPT vaccine. Not only did it threaten my life, it also changed my personality, and I wonder now if I did not have some kind of brain damage. This was in the 80's and no one talked about autism or vaccine reactions.
My son was born 6 weeks early due to pregnancy complications (which I also suffered with my daughter) and it gave me even more time to come to a final decision that I would not subject my son to them. His father was a postdoctorate in biochemistry at the time and had access through his workplace to lots of information online that was otherwise difficult to get without paying, and I was able to log on to Pubmed and various sites and read full papers regarding studies. That will really open your eyes!
So here I am, my one-week old son in my arms. He was not even due for 5 more weeks! He has his first check up, two days after leaving the NICU. Already, the woman comes in with a tray of vaccines!! I could not believe my eyes! They were trying to give him a Hep vaccine, Rota vaccine and one I am not even sure what it was. I told her "NO! He is a preemie! What on earth??" She castigates me and says that he needs "protection" and to rethink my decision. I found another pediatrician soon after. He is a friendly guy, and he only stated once that he was advising me to vaccinate my son, and after that would not bring it up and he has been good to his word. He does remark "Well we see your son a lot less often than any other patient, so you must be doing something right!" When my son has a well-child visit, the nurse or doctor will ask "Is he on medications?" and I say "None." and they always ask me again, as if surprised! Finally one day, the main pediatrician, says "Well he is certainly one healthy little guy!" Then he lowers his voice and says "Well to be honest, my sons are not vaccinated, either. But it is not something I can really tell other people." I was shocked, to say the least! Turns out that many doctors refuse the vaccines that they inject in their patients.
I am not an outspoken anti-vaccinist. I prefer to lay low and not get into parent's faces. I will never belittle someone for doing what they think is best for their child. But if I ever get into a conversation about it, you would be surprised what vaccinating parents tell me! I have heard them say "Your child should be taken from you", "You are a RETARD!", and shockingly a parent said "Your child should die!" How sick is that??

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
no kidding furbs, so this quack dr even denies the germ theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!come on!!! open your eyes and wake the @@@@@@up!

Germ theory is the theory that microscopic organisms (bacteria, viruses, or certain protozoa, as well as a few very weird things like free-living cancer cells) cause infectious diseases. Confirmed in the 19th century by French biologist Louis Pasteur, germ theory is one of the most well-established principles in medicine and epidemiology, as well as a cornerstone for public sanitation policy. Incredibly, despite a mountain of evidence that would make evolution look like a statistical glitch, it still has its deniers, many of whom portray Pasteur as a shill for the French wine industry or an outright fraud. Such people, curiously, will seldom offer to take an injection of HIV or a shot glass of salmonella to prove their thesis.

even most of the anti vaccine people want NOTHING to do with this shyster. If you want to convince us that vaccines are so bad, he is the LAST person you should be referring to!!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

Polio re-introduced into the US in the late 80s from a nasal polio vaccine spray.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Someone should ask these hot shots to show us where vaccines have been proven safe and effective
in a peer reviewed kind of way
One would expect CONCLUSIVE evidence for every one thats given

Seriously, you're going to let them bang you up with something that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT?
PROOF vaccines cause brain damage right there
edit on 12-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by Danbones because: vaccinated dyslexic non spelling comment

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You are right he´s a quack!, to everyone here you have to realize what´s good for you, and one of the best things for your health is mercury. that will make you healty and strong can´t you see, so every time you can, ingest mercury filled food and all other sources of it if you can, CAUSE IS GOOD FOR YOU!, (end of sarcasm).

To everyone here at the forums really why hasn´t anyone brought this up? can´t you see that people like these are here up to no ggod, i don´t know if someone is payingattention to them, or what benefits they get for saying smart things like what these guys have been posting, but it´s very clear they are here for no good, or maybe theres the simplest answer they´re just really stoo-pid, wich either case is the same, we shouldn´t pay attention to the coments of these persons and realize that they are here up to no good.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The following excerpt sheds light on this: (note that "by the inoculation of diseases" was capitalized by the author)

"The recognition of our despot may also come before the destruction of the constitution; the moment for this recognition will come when the peoples, utterly wearied by the irregularities and incompetence -- a matter which we shall arrange for -- of their rulers, will clamour: "Away with them and give us one king over all the earth who will unite us and annihilate the causes of discords -- frontiers, nationalities, religions, State debts -- who will give us peace and quiet, which we cannot find under our rulers and representatives." But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the people's relations with their governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by want, so that (they) see no other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else".

There is no doubt that the events described in the "Protocols of Zion" are coming true, it is by far the most important book of our day and Age. This is the reason why TPTB have tried so hard to discredit it - to stop people reading it. Proof of this is that its publication most likely caused them to hurry into the 1905 revolution in Russia - that's how desperate they were about suppressing this book. Nowadays, just name-calling seems to suffice. The first person who jumps down my throat for quoting it, will just prove my point.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
That dude is nuts, he made a bunch of wild claims without any solid evidence.

www.whale.to...

Read all her stuff you idiot. Making comments like that without doing any research is pure stupidity and dangerous to anyone who would read your crap!!

ALL VACCINES ARE POISON

Vaccines contain decomposed protein such as that which is taken from pustules on sick animals or putrefied eggs mixed with deadly drugs such as carbolic acid (phenol), mercury, formaldehyde (formalin), etc. Decomposed proteins can cause botulism, salmonella or other types of body poisoning. It’s no wonder people drop dead after the shots.

All doctors who know the subject know and admit that all vaccines are highly toxic, and the after-effects are unpredictable. No doctor, laboratory technician or scientist can possibly determine the reaction the vaccine will have on each individual. It is impossible to know, in advance, the toleration point for poison which each person has. Therefore it is a deadly gamble—like Russian roulette—as to whether the vaccine will cause instant death (and that sometimes happens), or paralysis a few hours later, or cancer, heart trouble or TB a few years later, or kidney disease, liver damage, insanity (post vaccinal encephalitis—inflammation of the brain caused by vaccines) or some other chronic disease somewhere along the way.

Vaccine is even worse than Russian roulette because that kills only a few and they are usually other crooks, while vaccination kills thousands of innocent and trusting people.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

PURE BS!! Vaccines do NOT work and FYI, polio was NOT irradicated because of vaccinations, it was sanitation dumbass......

Look into this, we used to get silver through food, babies USED to get Silver iodine in the eyes when born to stave off infection if the mother had a vaginal infection, the silver would get into the tear ducts and the brain and BOOST the immune system 1000 times, THEN they stopped using it, like in the 70's and the amount of babies born with autism, down syndrome, add, adhd and the like skyrocketed. Use some common sense. ALL the Elite used to eat off silver plates, with silverware, drank out of silver cups, their food was prepared in silver pots. How long did they live and how much illness did they suffer? VERY LITTLE!! Use some common sense!!!

www.quantumbalancing.com...

i have built dozens of these thing s and passed them out to cancer patients, people with Hepititis C and more, ALL CURED!!! Fact. It works. .9999 extra fine silver rods and 3 - 9 volt batteries and a 3 volt, makes 30 volts and you have an anode and cathode Pure Silver rod in distilled water. How ignorant are the masses...really/

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You are sick.

Fact is i see you siding with official lines in ALL cases...showing a lack of critical thinking which is hilarious since you are always trumpeting that you DO have critical thinking.

I have personally seen many children completely changed in mind,body and spirit IMMEDIATELY following the shots, or by the next day...INCLUDING MYSELF.

Since having inoculations at preschool, i recall a horrible medical life, living in hospitals, a shell of life...when i got more shots in grade 3 i was able to remember the terror at my arm ballooning and it feeling like a sledgehammer was being taken to it.

Spent the next 10 years in and out of hospitals all because people fear diseases of all types, that may or may not be normal, anyways.

This was not a life, I am 36 now, have not listened to a doctor since i was 22, and feel better more and more as i NEVER go take pills they prescribe, NEVER see a dentist and observe my teeth getting stronger, healthier...and i will even personally chastise medical providers who are obvious DRONES who just hammer everyone the Party Line in regards to this crap.

I feel by FAR the best i have in my life...and i have direct PROOF that the longer i stay away from medical authority, the better life gets.

Definition of a quack would be !!! People who have no real life experience such as yourself who wallow in fear and actually believe they know something...who think the political views RUN LIFE. Pathetic.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There is a big measles outbreak here in the UK at the moment. It seems to be people who were given the MMR jab who are being affected. Here is a link to an article about it : occupycorporatism.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Read all her stuff you idiot. Making comments like that without doing any research is pure stupidity and dangerous to anyone who would read your crap!!

You are referencing Eleanor McBean and you berate your fellow members like a child?

Are you a little slow?

McBean was a nutter too.

McBean

according to McBean. As proof she claims that she had survived the Spanish Flu as a child because she and her family did not receive any vaccinations in circulation at that time. No vaccine against influenza existed in 1918. The cause of influenza had not been discovered. It was not known that a virus was to be held accountable. Andrewes, Smith and Laidlaw of the National Institute for Medical Research were able to detect the cause in 1933 and the first vaccine became available in 1944/45.

Maybe you should check your sources a little better daddio

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Don't need to check my sources, you do. If you think that the media or government isn't going to make these medical proffesionals look like idiots, you have a major problem. The government officials and the pharmacutical companies make BILLIONS if not trillions off selling you BS. And you believe it. i kno what I know and have cured myself and others with natural remedies that have been used for hundreds if not thousands of years.

I believe NONE of what I read and half of what i see. i do my own research and make up my own mind. I see what is plausible and decide for myself who and what to believe. I sure as he11 don't believe you, that is for sure!!

And one more thing....influenza's chemical make-up is H8N1. How does a "bird gene" (H8) mate with a "human gene" (H1) to create this illness? It was genetically created in a lab. It WAS injected into a few people and it spread just as the government had hoped. WHY do you think there have been so many attempts at duplicating it with the "Bird Flu" scares? H5N1, H3N1, H3N2 and so on? They were hoping the virus would pick up the other needed genes in the birds and spread it to humans without the need for vaccinations which most people reject now BECAUSE we know the truth. Please, stop placating the people and speak the truth, do your homework and keep an open mind and think for yourself instead of 'believing" the media!!
edit on 12-5-2012 by daddio because: additions

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
one more time, no matter what side we are on the dr this thread was started about is a QUACK, he doesn't even believe in germs, germ theory. Most anti vaccine people want nothing to do with him.

If you think vaccines are bad or harmful, this is the last person you should use to prove your point, makes you look ridiculous.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by research100
one more time, no matter what side we are on the dr this thread was started about is a QUACK, he doesn't even believe in germs, germ theory. Most anti vaccine people want nothing to do with him.

If you think vaccines are bad or harmful, this is the last person you should use to prove your point, makes you look ridiculous.

Schill

second line

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join