It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horza
reply to post by CloonBerg

So the question is "Does the mean justify the ends?"

I think they do. Vaccinations are one of the medical advances humanity has made in the last century. The average person in the United States lives to be 78 years old. In the early 1900s, life expectancy was around mid 50s.

The surge in disease that we see, especially diseases like Alzheimer and cancer, is more likely due to people living longer and a larger population of older people. Not vaccines.

The surge in cases of Autism, ADD, ADHD, etc in children is more likely due to MORE children being OFFICIALLY diagnosed with those diseases. Especially in the case of ADD and ADHD. It would seem only natural, at least in my mind, to seek out and diagnose these kinds of diseases more frequently as they gain more attention and more is learned about them. Heck, I was once diagnosed with a form of ADHD, and now being older and more educated on just what ADHD is, I can look back on my own personal experiences....I did not really have ADHD.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Moulden is a crank (that's being kind). Do the research before blindly believing in what somebody says whose name can be followed by BA, MA or whatever.

You can put BSc Hons after my name so you better believe what I say

I am taking a more selfish approach on this. Darwinism will kick in and all the people who stupidly don't get vaccinated will die of a preventable disease. That will eliminate people who can't think clearly leaving the world (and human race) smarter.

Shame we eliminated small pox via a vaccination program (DUH) because that would have killed off the idiots pretty quickly.
edit on 12-5-2012 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Logmafia

wild claims?
more like solid educated facts! where the hell is your evidence that disproves his research?

List of Vaccine Ingredients From CDC!

Formaldehyde, aluminum, and mercury are just a few labeled as toxins to humans. Moreover, I will pass on the monkey kidney cells, aborted fetal tissue, chicken embryo, and cow bovine serum!
There is a natural remedy for almost every illness, disease, virus, cancer, and infection. Prescription drugs are very close in competition with vaccines. God's creations are PROVEN to be the best cures with no side effects, and cost fractions!

Did you know indoor tanning actually decrease cancer risks by 70%, it also strengthens immunity, and help acne and psoriasis.
Indoor tanning produces Vitamin D (sunshine vitamin) which is converted to calcidiol in the liver, part of the calcidiol is converted by the kidneys to calcitriol, the biologically active form of vitamin D. This circulates as a hormone in the blood, regulating the concentration of calcium and phosphate in the bloodstream and promoting the healthy growth and remodeling of bone. Calcidiol is also converted to calcitriol outside of the kidneys for other purposes, such as the proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis of cells; calcitriol also affects neuromuscular function and inflammation.
BUT the news tells you the opposite, and they advise people to use sunscreen which has chemicals much worse than tanning! Right there you see 2 examples that causes cancer, then they make you do some kind of radiation treatment or an xray or mri which also cause cancer, and chemo has been proved to be a non-effective treatment because chemo patience actually continue to battle for a long time. Cures for cancers, and cancer-walks are complete frauds! Theres a 40% chance a real cure can be replicated!

welcome to the real world!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

'Vaccines' don't cause Autism, per say... it's ingredients like Mercury and Thimerosal that cause the damage.

Before 1989, preschoolers in America received 11 vaccinations for things like polio, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella. On federal recommendations, 10 years later children were then receiving upwards of 22 immunization shots by the time they reached first grade.

It’s a FACT that as the number of vaccines increased, the rate of autism among children exploded.

40 million children were injected with mercury or thimerosal-based vaccines in the 90's (thimerosal is highly toxic mercury derivative, used in vaccines as a replacement to mercury, so drug companies can say that they ‘dont use mercury in their vaccines’), and received unprecedented levels of mercury during their young lives and during a period critical for brain development.

Despite well-documented evidence that mercury and thimerosal are extremely dangerous to humans and children in particular, it appears that at this time no one bothered to add up the cumulative dose of mercury that children would receive from the mandated vaccines.

When 2 months old, when the infant brain is still at a critical stage of development, infants routinely received 3 inoculations that contained a total of 62.5 micrograms of ethylmercury... this is 99 times higher than the EPA's limit for daily exposure to methylmercury, a related neurotoxin.

Of course the vaccine industry insist that ethylmercury poses little or no danger, because it breaks down rapidly and the body removes it naturally, but several studies -- including one published by the National Institutes of Health -- conclude that ethylmercury is actually MORE TOXIC to developing brains and stays in the brain longer than methylmercury.

Wake the hell up for god's sake! Start thinking for yourself! Do some research... for your childrens’ sake!

Sorry, but this level of ignorance and blind faith in the propaganda of these corporations, with vested financial interests in you injecting their poison into your children, really makes me angry. Why?

It’s a long story that stated 20 years ago, when these bastards and the poison they push, killed my little sister, for no other reason than greed and their annual ‘return to shareholder’ obligation.

Needless to say, I know a little bit about this subject and being a journalist too I also know a little about how to research correctly too. If you’re willing to listen and open your mind somewhat, I’d be happy to impart some of what I know to be factual and true about this subject.

But if the mind is made up and you’re certain you know everything there is to know about this subject then I wont waste my time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Front page of ATS, this is exactly what was needed; this message urgently needs to get out to parents around the globe

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
HAHAHAHAHAHA the polio vaccine also cause cancer and cost many many people their lives. my 70 year old grandfather doesnt even trust vaccinations anymore

you mean the contaminated version that was found to contain the SV40 virus? yeah there is no link between the vaccine and cancer because of SV40, in fact there is no evidence any polio vaccines cause an increase in cancer.

i think the lives that were saved outweighs any loss, everything is dangerous when you get down to it, do we ban things because a small number of people die from them? no, we only ban things if the vast majority died, since it is dangerous to everyone.
i'm not sure why you bring up your grandfather, i don't think him being your grandfather or 70 makes him an authority on anything.
i could say my dad says vaccines are awesome, but what does that prove? we need to look at the statistics and whether it saves lives or not, not the opinion of any one person's experiences.

SV40 is a Cancer Causing Virus. As for "i think the lives that were saved outweighs any loss", how do we actually know that lives have been saved? Big Pharma tells us, while at the same time ignoring and denying the deaths and disabilities caused by vaccines. We're not given the real stats, it's only when you take a look around you and see what happens to people post-vaccination that you start to get an idea. I've directly witnessed a number of people around me have their lives ruined by vaccination, one is dead, the others are in a mess. What about Cot Death, we know that's caused by vaccination, but why are we not scared of it? Instead we're scared of Measles or Chicken Pox...Cot Death means Death, that's far worse than Measles and Chicken Pox. It's just that we don't get scare-mongered against it, that's the difference.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

haha ya people forget about the ones that worked ....there will always be a certain percentage of people with bad reactions to vaccines...its risk vs reward...and ive been on both sides of it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think everyone should reserve their judgements until this "peer reviewed" paper is published. I cannot take anyone who has a revolutionary new discovery seriously if they are selling a product. That should be a red flag for everyone...It's common sense. In this day and age people and companies will say whatever they can legally get away with to make their product or discovery sound or sell better.

I am not saying this is 100% the case in this situation, but as I said, judgement should be reserved until this paper is published. If it doesn't come out, then either the science was not legitimate, or it was a lie from the beginning. Pretty simple really, and an easier way to find the truth than speculating. So either way, legit or fake, we will have to wait and see. I never thought there was enough evidence to link widespread disruptions in the human body with vaccinations, but hopefully he can prove me wrong, as he claims he can with irrefutable evidence.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Oh, well.. he is a doctor! Clearly everything he states must be 100% fact if that is the case!

I'll wait for his research to undergo review before I bash the fellow though. I think he is a nut however. To what do you attribute life expectancy going up over the years? In fact, it has risen consistently even from 1970 until today. For all the supposed depopulation "techniques" from bad water, supposed chemicals in the sky and killer vaccines, it's fairly astounding that we consistently live longer decade to decade. Go figure.

I sincerely hope however, that parents make choices about the health of their child anywhere but at a conspiracy site. This is the LAST place I would look for serious advice that could affect the well being of my children. It would be a tragedy indeed, if someone's son or daughter died because of a common illness, due to them listening to the foil-laden conspiracy-babble that occurs on this site, and sites like it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This doctor, if this is what he calls himself, is a quack! Listen folks, a simple way to research whether vaccines heal or kill is to look at the death rates among those in Africa and us living in medically advanced nations. Millions of children die every year in Africa due to measles, malaria, chicken pox, flu and pneumonia. Why? Because they have not been vaccinated! I don't care what this guy says, he is wrong. Prior to getting the flu vaccinations the last 7 years, I was hospitalized three times with pneumonia and the second time, I was on my death bed. It all began with the flu. My final visit to the ER, the doctor recommended me to get the flu shot every year to prevent this from ever happening again. Well, in the last 7 years, I have not been sick.

As far as autism, the latest research shows the vaccinations were not the culprit all along. It appears it is due to the mother gaining more weight than necessary during pregnancy. For some reason, the higher amounts of blood level fats is causing these complications in the fetus in-vitro. Makes sense, since these fats can also cause blockages in vessels in the brain and cause significant amounts of damage.

When you paranoid individuals get it through your thick skulls, you will finally be able to enjoy a long life. You will maybe even live long enough to see that alien spaceship arrive to take you back home.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes I believe this is very true. I have a dog who is a blue healer and live in a small town. The city requires me to have my dog vaccinated for rabies every three years. Otherwise I cannot get a license and the dog would be destroyed. We have no humane society in my town and being such a small town the city sends out their animal control people who constantly patrol for unlicensed dogs.. I guess they do this through the park dept. to keep these guys employed. The first time I had freckles vaccinated he almost died. Told the vet but went in one ear and out the other. This second time around was more serious and five months later he has not recovered from his shot. If he does recover I will never do it again. I later learned from another vet in another town that this is common and many animals do die from shots. If this is true with animals then why wouldn't it be true with people?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

Well, I was TOLD as a kid that the Polio vaccine worked. I've read some conflicting evidence of this -- like that "vaccinations occurred" where there was no Polio evident -- and there were actually quite a few deaths not related to Polio. Did Polio just "burn itself out" and the vaccine had little to do with it? I really can't tell.

I do believe that Vaccines worked with measles and chicken Pox.

We really need to re-examine a lot of claims made for Vaccines -- regardless of whether we find they are causing other health problems. Kids are getting dozens of vaccines before the age of 2 these days. At least we should quit taking vaccines for the flu UNTIL they can be proven to even work. Trying to find any stats to bolster flu vaccines is pretty inconclusive -- the few percent difference in immunized vs. non-immunized could merely be self-selection for people with health care and a healthier lifestyle.

>> I'm not ready to accept this CURRENT theory of mini-strokes, right now it's just a claim "that says it has a bunch of evidence that cannot be refuted" -- I've been around the planet a long time and I've yet to find much evidence that is irrefutable. And if it cannot be refuted -- it is often ignored for social reasons.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Seede

I will tell you that vets are not cautious when giving recommended levels of vaccinations to our dogs and frankly, I believe giving the multiple (5) shot injections can kill our pets. Why? Because it completely overwhelms the animals immune system. Remember, it is typically the reaction of the body's defenses that kills humans and animals, not the virus itself, especially when it comes to pets. The immune system causes a reaction of fever, sweats, and dehydration to kill the virus but ultimately can also cause death to the host. Too much of anything will kill you, water, vitamins, heat, cold, etc...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Can you please show me the evidence that these doctors have that say no vaccinations work and there proof that polio wasn't irradicated by vaccine or at least made easier to handle. I saw a lot of talk from your scientist there, I didn't see figures, statistics, or credibility that this "Doctor" is even a real person.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by hawkiye

rationalwiki.org...

Hes not a licensed practitioner....

Hm......
edit on 11/5/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

You really seem intent on discrediting this guy, I wonder why.....Hmmm. Everyone sees right through you. Go and collect your pay and tell your masters you done your best!

edit on 12-5-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
for people who wont vaccinate their children, you put other peoples children at risk who are too young to be vaccinated when they catch one of these diseases from YOUR child.

"Our son was too young to be vaccinated. It wasn't that we opted not to vaccinate him.. and then he contracted pertussis. He would have received that vaccine at his next well baby check," said Norton.

"My baby suffered because of other people who hadn't vaccinated. Our son died of whooping cough.. which passed from one person to another person and then down to our baby," said Richie Norton.

"You know before we had the whooping cough vaccine, we had 20-thousand kids that died from whooping cough each year in the United States and we had 20-thousand that had brain damage," said Jacobson.

Whooping cough is one of the diseases that's already making a comeback.

www.kpho.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

That is hilarious! I just read, copied and was just about to paste this same site and.........you just did!!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
We have a whooping cough (Pertussis) outbreak up here. How did this get started? It started when two elementary kids were given booster shots for whooping cough, per their doctor's orders. So, these two children come to school with whooping cough freshly injected into their bodies, and exposed the entire class to it. As of today we have 13 children out with whooping cough.

All of the children in the class have had their vaccinations against it except one. One child died the other day from it. Let's guess who died, the one that was vaccinated, or the one who was not?

The one who was vaccinated it against it died.

I do not believe in vaccines. I do not think they are necessary. I have never and will never give my child a vaccine. She has only been sick once since she was born. She's never been on an antibiotic in her life. But I was vaccinated with everything as a child, and I spent the majority of my childhood in a hospital bed under an oxygen tent because I was always sick with respiratory viruses and infection.

I had a neuro doc tell me once that he believed that small pox vaccines they used to give, contributed to my terrible immune system.

I went to the doctor the other day and the first damn thing they always ask is, "Did you get your flu shot this year?" I say "No and I'm not getting it". Then they say "But you are putting your own child at risk getting the flu" I say "I have been getting the flu off and on all my life, and fighting it off, why do I need your shots now?" they cannot give me a reasonable explanation, except the whiney....... "but you neeeeeed it".

They are putting H1N1 in with the flu shots now. It just comes that way. What else is in there with it?

It's just a cocktail of crap to make you sick, so you'll have all kinds of medical problems cradle to grave, and the pharmaceutical companies will be your best friend until you die.

My father in law is currently on 12 medications! He has blood pressure, cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes. They have him on a cocktail of drugs. But he just listens to the doctor and keeps taking them and feeling like hell. Anyone see something wrong with that picture?

NO ONE should be on freaking 12 maintenance drugs a day for life.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Maybe we should ask the Amish? Less cancer,allergies,diabetes and autism than the rest of us. Granted their diet probably plays a large part.

I have a good friend who does business with the Amish in Jamesport, Mo. She told me that they use herbs when they are ill. That is a very rare thing for an Amish person to go to the hospital with something serious and that most of the elderly die of old age. There is a lot to be learned from those people on health care, but like you said, the secret is right in their diet.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Alright. I have supra-ventricular tachycardia that produces a heart rate of 280 beats per minute and nearly killed me. It is a short circuit in the heart (genetic), my sister and grandmother also have it. If it was not for the small pill I take, one a day to prevent a recurrence, I'd be dead. Should I quit taking this medication?

Your father and his cholesterol? Some people have a condition where their body does not metabolize and dispel fats from the body and they die from plaque build up. If he has this condition, should he quit taking the medication that is prolonging his life? I bet his cholesterol levels are in check now too. My brother in law had a triple heart bypass at 39 years old because of high cholesterol and a major heart attack due to plaque. His father had 3 heart bypasses because he would not take cholesterol lowering medications.

Do many medications cause adverse effects? Can they kill? Yes, but at least in MOST cases, they are saving lives.

If your father is taking that many medications, he needs to find a new doctor and bring the medications with him. The new doctor will help him get off of most and give him advice on how some lifestyles changes can help resolve some of his issues.

I was given Flomax to help reduce the swelling in my prostate but it reacted with my heart medication and caused my blood pressure to drop and nearly killed me. Is that medication bad? For me, yes. For others who can use it? No.

It all comes down to our person chemistry. While some people benefits from certain foods, vitamins, medications and lifestyle, others may not. So to debunk the flu vaccination because of negative effects on "some" people, it does not mean it should be stopped.

My neighbor told me he passed a painful kidney stone and would not see a doctor because he fears doctors. I informed him that if a stone is large enough, it will block his ureters and cause sudden kidney failure due to bacteria overload. He still will not go. Fool!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join