It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good video on Building 7

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
First 15 minutes sums up how ridiculous the official account is-

The first 15 minutes shows 100% building 7 was brought down through controlled demolition. Simple as that.

One key point that is so important, is that to fall into its footprint, ALL the support columns had to give way at the same time. The 'symmetry' of the collapse means that all the columns gave way at the same time. The official account is just not possible. It's common sense.

The only way a building can fall into it's footprint at close to free fall speed is for all the columns to be removed at exactly the same time- otherwise the building would topple to the side where the column gave way- if all give way at the same time, namely through controlled demolition, then it will fall in symmetry.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh good GOD you can't be serious! Richard Gage is such a blatant phony that he's now editing the collapse of the penthouse of WTC 7 completely out of the video. He wants the collapse to look "symmetrical" so badly that he's even tampering with his own evidence to specifically make it look symmetrical. It's becoming clear that whenever something proves what Gage is saying is false, he doesn't even try to change his story to explain it. He simply pretends it doesn't exist.

I didn't watch the whole flick but I know full well Gage is probably also pretending the south side didn't fold in and collapse before the north side did (as per the NIST report) which was the whole reason why the penthouse collapsed before the north side did to begin with. Does he repeat the "there were only small fires in WTC 7" lie, too?

What cracks me up is that if anyone pushing the "official story" was caught pulling such a dishonest stunt like what Gage is pulling, the truthers would be all over them like a Catholic priest on a choir boy. PLEASE tell me you didn't send that con artist any money.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Oh good GOD you can't be serious! Richard Gage is such a blatant phony that he's now editing the collapse of the penthouse of WTC 7 completely out of the video. He wants the collapse to look "symmetrical" so badly that he's even tampering with his own evidence to specifically make it look symmetrical.

He was also caught in the past using doctored videos that showed demolitions without sound. He is the king of 9/11 charlatans.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Why is the last hour and a half of this film about aliens?
second line reserved for witty remark.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

i remember watching the news,And the reporter said that wt7 had fallen 2o mins ago,And in the back ground
low and behold there stood wt7.Go figure.
By the way i think it was a woman reporter,Im not to sure witch news channel.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Oh good GOD you can't be serious! Richard Gage is such a blatant phony that he's now editing the collapse of the penthouse of WTC 7 completely out of the video. He wants the collapse to look "symmetrical" so badly that he's even tampering with his own evidence to specifically make it look symmetrical.

He was also caught in the past using doctored videos that showed demolitions without sound. He is the king of 9/11 charlatans.

Yes, out of all the 9/11 charlatans hs is by far the most skilled at it. Notice on his website he specifically makes it clear that he's not saying the 9/11 attack was a conspiracy. He's simply saying someone snuck into the buildings and planted secret controlled demolitions to destroy the buildings while people were still inside. This is like saying you're not a thief; you're just going into people's houses while they're not there and borrowing their possessions without telling them. Of course.

As much as I despise his self serving antics, I can't deny Gage is one hell of a good salesman. The OP is even buying into his videos because, hey, it's got someone famous like Ed Asner in it, so it must be true.

edit on 11-5-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Regardless of who is saying what Dave, WTC 7 DID land mostly in its own footprint.

We don't need anyone to tell us that, we have pics!

Look at the facts, all you do it attempt to discredit people.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

"Self serving antics"? Brother, please. Once again, you completely ignore the fact that in order for that building to fall the way it did, ALL of the support columns had to fail at the same time. Attack the person, ignore the evidence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Thats a pretty neet trick there! Falling into it own footprint THROUGH the most resistance (straight down)
Nah....Gravity and physic's took the day off on 9/11/01, they were to busy tryin to find them dern ole terroists

Hey there GoodOleDave or what your screen name implies G.O.D.
You are soo clever

How much do you get paid to sit on the 9/11 forums just waiting for a new thread?
All anyone has do to is look at your posting history and see thats its a wee bit lopp sided

I dont know how anyone can spend so much time on a conspiracy website that doesnt believe in conspiracies.

That would be like me spending the majority of my time on a dallas cowboys forum just to say how stupid they are and how the Texans are the best! get a real job G.O.D.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by GoodOlDave

"Self serving antics"? Brother, please. Once again, you completely ignore the fact that in order for that building to fall the way it did, ALL of the support columns had to fail at the same time. Attack the person, ignore the evidence.

I don't imagine you can have seen any videos of WTC 7 collapsing. Have a look and you will notice that the east penhouse falls in and the collapse progresses from there. All the support columns failing at the same time is just in your imagination :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think some people are concentrating on the people giving evidence...not the visual evidence (in the multitude of video's available)
If he messed with some other video..more fool him.
it's not neccessary...the originals (which I saw as they happened) speak for themselves.
I have my OWN opinion based on what I have seen in real life,
..and based on that I'm also pretty much sure I'm right
As to who actually orchestrated the whole Shebang...(including the twin towers)
I can only guess...but my finger points at the people who gained most from it
the ones that allegedly caught and killed the conspiritor, buried him at sea...with no proof
(probably died years ago)
a man who was dying from a liver complaint from many years earlier.
biggest ;CROCK' I've evr heard....from my perspective.
you YANKS have imprisoned yourself by ignoring the facts and focusing on the establishment...and everyone else who comes to visit your country..so live with it.
Bazzerd

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

NICE one !

Bazzerd

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

So ANOK, how was it suppose to fall then? Tip over in one piece? Fall up? Towards the east? Towards the west? Eject straight up and then do a 180 flip and come down? What exactly ANOK?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Regardless of who is saying what Dave, WTC 7 DID land mostly in its own footprint

So WTC 7 ALMOST completely fell in its footprint ,,,,?

So it didn't fall across Barclay St (4 lane highway) and crash into 30 West Broadway damaging it (Fiterman Hall)
so badly had to be torn down.......?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Are you kidding me. Why don't you call out the real charlatans of 9/11. All the people who made millions in the stock market on airliner put options. The people in the Bush administration who profited from the over 10 years of wars. Larry Silverstein who doubled up on his terrorist insurance.

Typical, you can't attack the information in the message so you attack the messenger. You say the video has no sound and that somehow means the video is doctored. Maybe it's easier to concentrate on the images in the video without people screaming "Oh my God, oh my God in trhe background. How about the doctored videos of the so called plane that hit the pentagon? Why haven't they released any of the other images of the Pentagon? Why aren't you calling the Bush administration charlatans also?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Ah jeeze. That is SO old and debunked:

Stock Put Options DEBUNKED

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

In all fairness, and strictly you are right, but all truther theories or claims are very old and debunked. I don't see how the put options theory stands out in any way in that regard.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Thanks!

You know, I havent seen a "new" argument from the Truthers in years. Everytime, it is the same old garbage from 2004 which hasnt been updated at all. Hell even the children on A&E49/1T have only ONCE fixed their BS claims about pyroclastic materials being evidence of demolition. And they STILL get it wrong.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Why is the last hour and a half of this film about aliens?
second line reserved for witty remark.

I was looking for the 15 mins mini documentary and couldn't find it (I never knew like I know now the title of the video), I didn't actually know what the rest of the video showed until I had posted it and then watched it, it's Bill Cooper and something to do with a fake alien invasion to bring in a NWO

May be worth watching actually

Here's the 15 min clip-

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh good GOD you can't be serious! Richard Gage is such a blatant phony that he's now editing the collapse of the penthouse of WTC 7 completely out of the video. He wants the collapse to look "symmetrical" so badly that he's even tampering with his own evidence to specifically make it look symmetrical. It's becoming clear that whenever something proves what Gage is saying is false, he doesn't even try to change his story to explain it. He simply pretends it doesn't exist.

I didn't watch the whole flick but I know full well Gage is probably also pretending the south side didn't fold in and collapse before the north side did (as per the NIST report) which was the whole reason why the penthouse collapsed before the north side did to begin with. Does he repeat the "there were only small fires in WTC 7" lie, too?

What cracks me up is that if anyone pushing the "official story" was caught pulling such a dishonest stunt like what Gage is pulling, the truthers would be all over them like a Catholic priest on a choir boy. PLEASE tell me you didn't send that con artist any money.

Closer you get to the truth, the harder the shills try to disredit.

'He simply pretends it doesn't exist. '- you mean like the 9/11 Commission completely ignoring the collapse of a 47 story skyscraper?

Richard Gage isn't the only guy talking, there are many experts in this video explaining that WTC7 fell in it's own footprint- how can you deny the symmetry of the collapse when it comes down all at the same time- you can see it literally with your own eyes-

There is no debate, you can watch the clip right above from many different angles- it shows the same thing everytime you watch it, building 7 collapsed into it's own footprint with next to no resistance. The video shows it coming down!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join