It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection between the Illuminati and Freemasons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Where did Jews come from?

I can answer this one in a number of ways, just for squirts and giggles.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 He was with God in the beginning.

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Genesis 2

7 Formavit igitur Dominus Deus hominem de limo terræ, et inspiravit in faciem ejus spiraculum vitæ, et factus est homo in animam viventem.

Shri Guru Granth Sahib: Jup

By His Command, bodies are created; His Command cannot be described. By His Command, souls come into being; by His Command, glory and greatness are obtained. By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained. Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever. Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Tell us, Skyfloating: name the 4 groups (tell us their ethnicity) responsible for the 1917 Soviet October Revolution which overthrew the Christian Tsar Nicholas (or should I say point-blank murdered him, his wife and children) resulting in a communist state that killed and imprisoned millions of Christians?

Those were genocidal communists who also happened to be fond of conspiracy-theories similar to yours.

Who wrote the Communist Manifesto and tell us who his father was.

It was written by the anti-semite Karl Marx. Since his father was a jew his anti-semitism probably comes from daddy-issues.

Where does the bulk of the Israeli population come from?

They were Jews from Poland and Germany who emigrated after one of the most traumatic events in History.

I know my #, Skyfloating, and I can continue exposing lies and corruption all day long, if need be

These questions bear no relation whatsoever to the (non-existent) Ill-uminati or Freemasons.

The logical fallacy you are peddling is called generalized guilt-by-association. A Freemason may have been involved in the Bolshevik Revolution or the Nazi uprising...but so were Catholic Priests, Nurses, Movie-Directors and the Japanese. That doesnt mean nurses are part of a world-conspiracy.

Connecting unrelated snippets of data into a big-picture-plot is what nursery-level children do. They`ll see a truck driver hand a package to the baker and conclude that bread is born in trucks.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Holy crap! Skyfloating. I was not aware you were in on this whole thing. Are you one of those "HIGH UP" masons?
Dude, I am a little frightened right now.

No, Im just a mind-controlled, remote-controlled illuminati-bot with no will of its own. Who you want to be looking at for the real cream of the crock is the member getreadyalready. He has the passwords to the Internet, world electricity, the entire banking system, ALL media and angelina jolies private cell phone number.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Tell us, Skyfloating, who are Obama's advisors/handlers?

The folks who are keeping his birth certificate in a safe and will burn it if he gets out of line?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
reply to post by Jbones

type in Illuminati .... backwards into your browser it doesnt matter if its .com or .org it takes you to the national security website

Strange that this actually works. I was curious after doing this so I tried www.itanimulli.ca (as I'm Canadian) and it redirected me to a local masonic lodge's website: Edmonton Freemasons

Interesting

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Al Gore would never turn over the passwords to HIS internet. Not even to that guy.
I am sad that you don't know about Obama's handlers. I was sure you were the "super mason" we have been waiting for. I guess we will just hold on the the cape with a goat on it. (it doubles as a flag)
BTW, do you wear tights?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

A good super Mason is always wearing his tights. And instead of capes, we have flying aprons!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
reply to post by Jbones

type in Illuminati .... backwards into your browser it doesnt matter if its .com or .org it takes you to the national security website

Itanimulli hoax

Lies.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

What's ironic is that you and Karl Marx have a lot in common.

reply to post by 1nOne

Ugh, please take your hatred somewhere else.

By the way, to keep this post topical, the controllers of the Illuminati/Freemasonry ARE Jews: just look up its founder, Adam Weishaupt.

Ada Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati, not Freemasonry, and since when was he Jewish? Plus there exists no body that can exercise control over each and every Grand Lodge nor the concordant bodies.

And don't tell us, Skyfloating, that the order of the Illuminati that was founded in 1776 is in no way connected to the foundation of the United States of America by Freemasons. Please don't insult our "Goy" intelligence.

It didn't. A lot happened that year to include the publishing of Adam Smith's book, Wealth of Nations"

Please don't insult us with your hatred.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

BTW, do you wear tights?

Not in masonic ritual. Too hard to pull off when the goat comes charging...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

didn't they tell you? you need to give him a carrot and rub his ears a bit before the ceremony. If not, he will get cranky. Just trying to help. But that does explain the tights thing very well.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

you need to give him a carrot and rub his ears a bit before the ceremony. If not, he will get cranky. Just trying to help.

We don't do that in my lodge. We follow ecstatic/charismatic ritual where both the candidate and the goat get very excited. Look up "Priory of Goatu 5593" and there, in their ritual book the appendix "Ecstatic animism and the doors of perception".

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

you need to give him a carrot and rub his ears a bit before the ceremony. If not, he will get cranky. Just trying to help.

We don't do that in my lodge. We follow ecstatic/charismatic ritual where both the candidate and the goat get very excited. Look up "Priory of Goatu 5593" and there, in their ritual book the appendix "Ecstatic animism and the doors of perception".

Uh oh... my Monitor says "animalism" instead of "animism"...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join