It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Era of Obama Inevitability Has Come To An End: Romney 50% / Obama 43%

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I think Paul is a genuine guy. He is consistant, and some of his ideas are fantastic. Of course some of his ideas I find are nightmarish also.

50% of what Paul says I agree whole heartily with and the other 50% wants me to NEVER see him in the White House....hehe

I really can't bitch about Obama...I didn't vote for McCain either for I know him personally as a tool.

I guess my bitch is my votes always seems to be not For but Against....I will vote Romney with an against vote once again...I couldn't even do that with McCain.. lol

I liked McCain right up until he started running for POTUS, then suddenly his views he held strong for decades completely melted away in order to be opposed to Obama...
I couldn't understand that.

He also had an abysmal record for supporting military, VFW, etc...but meh, mavrick and whatnot. He used to be a pretty respectable sort of politician though, until..ya..something happened to him..I guess when you run for POTUS, you must become some sort of monster for the GOP to elect you...because centrists don't exist or something.
And of course, the majority of the country are centrists...so, it often is, which monster do you choose.

Anyhow, I vote for values I hold. Not voting may give the illusion that the values and ideals I hold are non-existant..so not voting, or voting against a person can come off as my views not existing, or going opposite.

Obama could have been stronger. But Romney stands for many things I am diametrically opposed to. Since its a values and ideals thing, I will vote based on which overall party represents where I currently am..and hope the party itself kicks the person to tug them more my way. Won't happen, never happens, but meh..just biding time until the technocracy is installed anyhow and we all put a uncorruptible AI as president for eternity

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I liked McCain right up until he started running for POTUS, then suddenly his views he held strong for decades completely melted away in order to be opposed to Obama...
I couldn't understand that.

He got all hot headed one time that his jet wasn't ready to go (3 feet of snow on it) and so he punched my friend, who was shocked that it happened. McCain pushed to have my friend removed from his position until former Senator Goldwater stepped in and put an end to the debacle, so I don't like him....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Its very easy to find polls that support your agenda.I can just as easily find the exact opposite numbers. Stuff like this should not be taken very seriously.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Rasmussen is showing a clear backlash against Obama.

Romney 50% / Obama 43%

Y'know, that's not really something to celebrate over.

Now, if it were Paul 50% / Obama 43%...

/TOA

Would you guys just join us and fix this nation?

The electoral college elects the POTUS. Ron Paul is not an option.

Join us at the Tea Party so - we - can shut down the Federal Reserve.

All of this - quantitative easing - is diluting the US dollar.

You are so out to lunch it's not funny. I feel sorry for you. Yes the fed needs shut down, but Mitt Romney doesn't agree with you, he won't do any of the things that seem important to you, none.

Mitt, himself, has said he will not be going after the fed, why are you still sleeping?
edit on 16-5-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

You only have 2 choices.

Obama or Romney

Do you want 4 more years of stagnation?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

We havent had 4 years of stagnation. I dont think you know what stagnation means. The unemployment rate isn't that bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join