It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Era of Obama Inevitability Has Come To An End: Romney 50% / Obama 43%

page: 4
10
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


Growing the economy and lowering the unemployment rate to below 4% will

send a tidal wave of - payroll taxes - to Washington DC.

Does this make sense to you?


Sure
Pity he has no plan on growing the economy according to any reputable economist.
His plan is, like every other neocon corporatist, to lower or eliminate taxes on corporations and the richest, and in turn....magic...and then voila.
Because, you know...if we give corporations even more super mega profits, they will return jobs from legal slave owning china to here and pay more than a rice cake a day for super workers...mhmm

Because corporations are nothing but love and joy..not concerned about maximizing profit at all.

Listen, I don't like debating much in your threads...I have done before and ultimately you are not a thinker..you are a cheerleader and will refuse to source anything, nor even consider questions..you stick your fingers in your proverbial ear and yell out RNC over and over if anything goes against your -belief- system. You don't seek a discussion, you seek promo space. I have countered the meat of this thread, check, and really thats about it.


So...
Who you gonna vote for?




posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


And I can use the AP poll to show that Obama is +8 over Romney.

It's a long way to November...now is the time for polls to create a baseline for trending using an average of all polls.

If you want to be honest about these polls and election, use realclearpolitics and use their RCP average.

It is going to be a close race...it always will be...national polling will matter up until around July/August...then it's time to start looking at individual states.


You should realize that you will not be successful in spreading your delusion to Paul supporters! By reading your posts, I can see that you are not unintelligent. Therefore, motivation for your expressed views must originate from elsewhere! My heart bleeds for you! Best wishes to you and yours!


Hey Outkast.
Your not a Ron Paul supporter, and your not an idiot..therefore you must be a paid shill (to paraphrase).

Don't you love the logic around here sometimes...nope, not about discussing something with opposing thoughts and facts, its if you aren't on my side, your an infiltrator paid by some shadow group to....yack on ATS. heh

(they hiring?)



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


The American people will not vote for 4 more years of Obama - s t a g n a t i o n -.


Obama is a 1 term president.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by ajay59
 


I have already been successful.

They are joining the Tea Party everyday.

- The Electoral College elects the POTUS -.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)


Pics, or it didn't happen! WE ALL KNOW, that the true power is inherent in the PEOPLE! If the people awaken, (which they have) and exercise their god-given power, there is no limit to what can be accomplished!

edit on 12-5-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


The American people will not vote for 4 more years of Obama - s t a g n a t i o n -.


Obama is a 1 term president.


Thank you for directly confirming what I said.


Listen, I don't like debating much in your threads...I have done before and ultimately you are not a thinker..you are a cheerleader and will refuse to source anything, nor even consider questions..you stick your fingers in your proverbial ear and yell out RNC over and over if anything goes against your -belief- system.


At least its more than a 3 word jingoistic phrase.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Who would have guessed.... It was said over four years ago that four years of Obama will give the GOP 16 years.

Why can't the Dems find SOMEONE better than the likes of Obama or a Kerry, lol.....

When you look at Obama....groomed socialist, groomed throughout college ( most likely by those same socialist) ...a Muslin ( all his youth) turned radical Christian ( 20 years under Jeremiah Wright) turned to I don't know what?

Oh such a resume too... community organizer??? ( what like a liberal activist) wet behind the ear Senator ( well, from the most corrupt state in America) Didn't even his wife have a job at a hospital where she didn't need to do anything to make 350k per years while he was in office and when he became president that job was not needed no more....must be nice.

Ok, Ok, he is black I think... That must mean something, and it did for about a month in office and now people are surprise that he is failing.

The question is was there really ever a chance that he would not fail?



edit on 12-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)


really?....the right-wing has become a late-nite joke, so full of lies, that they are being tuned out by most people. the harm that they have caused the middle-class and poor is so obvious, that they themselves can't talk their way out of it. the right-wing are the ones that hate america, it's in their talking points, it's in their republican state governor's laws, in the U.S. house of representatives, on FOX news, on rush limbaugh's show. they have made michigan a republican dictatorship, they have screwed hard-working middle class people in wisconsin, they have brought back a poll tax on minority votors, they have made women 2nd class citizens...they have screwed over so many of the regular people in this country, they are not for any unity, they thrive on fear, intimidation, lies, and their wealthy corporatists butt-buddies are more than willing to finance them .



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


The American people will not vote for 4 more years of Obama - s t a g n a t i o n -.


Obama is a 1 term president.


Thank you for directly confirming what I said.


Listen, I don't like debating much in your threads...I have done before and ultimately you are not a thinker..you are a cheerleader and will refuse to source anything, nor even consider questions..you stick your fingers in your proverbial ear and yell out RNC over and over if anything goes against your -belief- system.


At least its more than a 3 word jingoistic phrase.


The truth is simple.

Always remember that.

It's usually the progressives who find somehow....someway.....to explain things in

a way that the American people can't even understand it.

It's also know as a political fastball.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


And I can use the AP poll to show that Obama is +8 over Romney.

It's a long way to November...now is the time for polls to create a baseline for trending using an average of all polls.

If you want to be honest about these polls and election, use realclearpolitics and use their RCP average.

It is going to be a close race...it always will be...national polling will matter up until around July/August...then it's time to start looking at individual states.


You should realize that you will not be successful in spreading your delusion to Paul supporters! By reading your posts, I can see that you are not unintelligent. Therefore, motivation for your expressed views must originate from elsewhere! My heart bleeds for you! Best wishes to you and yours!


Hey Outkast.
Your not a Ron Paul supporter, and your not an idiot..therefore you must be a paid shill (to paraphrase).

Don't you love the logic around here sometimes...nope, not about discussing something with opposing thoughts and facts, its if you aren't on my side, your an infiltrator paid by some shadow group to....yack on ATS. heh

(they hiring?)


Your words, not mine! Very amusing though! You appear to be relatively intelligent as well, please convey your views on the subject at hand.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx
 


The Tea Party is on the move in Wisconsin.

Check out our progress.

- Tea Party Saves Wisconsin -



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

So, lets not pretend you personally want him in because of his fiscal conservatism...you want him in for other reasons...(brainwashing via party lines would be my guess). Romney could be 100 times more liberal than Stalin, but so long as there is a R in front of his name to signify the "right" party, you will vote unquestioningly for him.


I really don't care who is in office as long as they reduce government spending and support small businesses. I would also like to see the borders secured and a work visa system that pays for itself started. If he only did these three things in four years I would say he was very successful.

Obama has scared me #less from day one. His socialized views are about as extreme as they can be. His spending was not only reckless but the vast majority was a complete waste. Its amazing how people are desensitized to spending...in Bush era 20 billion was front page news and now people barely blink to 500 billion. It is crazy....Obama's 900 billion totally wasted spending package to restart the economy was squandered on things we can't even figure out what it was spent on...

900 BILLION.... at what point does all this become criminal? Didn't he out spend all Bush's eight years in the first 18 months in office? Is no one pissed off from how he pushed his failed socialized healthcare package through, and to find out his numbers were off by TRILLIONS to its cost? That's trillions people... Oh and not to mention how he bypasses the other branches of Government with appointing like 32 Czars?

I'm thinking ANYONE at this point is better.....



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero
 


ABO is moving into the White House 2013.

Anybody But Obama

Socialism has failed.............again.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Your words, not mine! Very amusing though! You appear to be relatively intelligent as well, please convey your views on the subject at hand.


I did
a single poll shows romney ahead by 8
I sourced another poll today showing Obama ahead by 10

Day to day single polls are about as clear as a bowl of mud...if your not looking at a overall trend polling, your looking at nothing.

The cheerleader is just doing his daily I hate obama thread, same as he has been doing since joining.

Now I am just here for the free buffet. As far as the Ron Paul people are concerned..they are going to have to make a choice when RP drops..one of four options. Go with Obama, Romney, Write in Paul on principle, or simply stay home that day. I am curious which way they go and what reasoning they will give.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ajay59
Your words, not mine! Very amusing though! You appear to be relatively intelligent as well, please convey your views on the subject at hand.


I did
a single poll shows romney ahead by 8
I sourced another poll today showing Obama ahead by 10

Day to day single polls are about as clear as a bowl of mud...if your not looking at a overall trend polling, your looking at nothing.

The cheerleader is just doing his daily I hate obama thread, same as he has been doing since joining.

Now I am just here for the free buffet. As far as the Ron Paul people are concerned..they are going to have to make a choice when RP drops..one of four options. Go with Obama, Romney, Write in Paul on principle, or simply stay home that day. I am curious which way they go and what reasoning they will give.


I think I can safely speak for Paul supporters in that we remain resolute! There is no doubt what is on our minds and in our hearts! We will see justice served and freedom reign!



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by SaturnFX

So, lets not pretend you personally want him in because of his fiscal conservatism...you want him in for other reasons...(brainwashing via party lines would be my guess). Romney could be 100 times more liberal than Stalin, but so long as there is a R in front of his name to signify the "right" party, you will vote unquestioningly for him.


I really don't care who is in office as long as they reduce government spending and support small businesses. I would also like to see the borders secured and a work visa system that pays for itself started. If he only did these three things in four years I would say he was very successful.

Obama has scared me #less from day one. His socialized views are about as extreme as they can be. His spending was not only reckless but the vast majority was a complete waste. Its amazing how people are desensitized to spending...in Bush era 20 billion was front page news and now people barely blink to 500 billion. It is crazy....Obama's 900 billion totally wasted spending package to restart the economy was squandered on things we can't even figure out what it was spent on...

900 BILLION.... at what point does all this become criminal? Didn't he out spend all Bush's eight years in the first 18 months in office? Is no one pissed off from how he pushed his failed socialized healthcare package through, and to find out his numbers were off by TRILLIONS to its cost? That's trillions people... Oh and not to mention how he bypasses the other branches of Government with appointing like 32 Czars?

I'm thinking ANYONE at this point is better.....


I would say simply do your homework.
Each point you raise is valid, but each point needs to be looked at without partisan glasses on to color your view.

His socialized views on what exactly? We didn't get universal health care..which sucks. a single payer system would be fantastic, but nope...we went with a republican plan of mandates. That is ultra lame
Obama has cracked down more than any administration on illegal immigrants.
Obama has spent less % than the former dude, and reagen
etc etc....you want a laugh, look at Romneys plans that plan on super inflating spending, cutting things like medicare, food stamps, etc etc etc, in order to slightly make up for his other plans of giving a massive tax break to the richest (talking in the trillions here) for no reason...and of course even by starving the poor, he still has lost revenue.

There is nothing fiscally conservative or responsible about his plans.
His business sense is kicking in...unfortunately his business sense is about propping up something to sell it off and then allowing it into full bankrupcy. I would rather have a republicans version of what a socialist is now than what a standard view of what a corporatist is.

To a repub, a socialist is anything not overtly trying to establish a theocracy I guess...and since the word is so trivialized, it is now making a younger generation think socialism isn't that bad (if Obama is a socialist, then ya, suddenly socialism isn't all that scary..good job guys)



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I think I can safely speak for Paul supporters in that we remain resolute! There is no doubt what is on our minds and in our hearts! We will see justice served and freedom reign!


Thing is, even if Paul got into office, he would be ineffective.
Not because he wouldn't do anything...but he would be blocked by house/senate. They have a vested interest to ensure that no independent will ever have a successful accomplishment.
A person whom would want RP's libertarian philosophies to flourish would realize this and not want him to get into the presidency yet...but rather it grow for about 20 or so years and become quite mainstream and adopted by a party. For now, the only thing it can do is fail miserably even if he somehow did get in...

I think Paul is a genuine guy. He is consistant, and some of his ideas are fantastic. Of course some of his ideas I find are nightmarish also. He should spend a bit of time reflecting what he is doing...and the best method for it. I have no doubt he is ultimately more concerned with trying to start a movement for his son verses any real attempt at the presidency, but there are questions that need to be brought up so the movement is ironed out into some form of reality and process. Ideas are great, but answers for major flaws in the ideas are required.
Wrong thread for such depth of discussions into paul's ideology mind you.

Obama will inevitably win this election, just as Romney will inevitably win the repub nomination. The question is, what happens to all the things being built up by Paul when that happens...is this a movement he is making, or is this just a single grab at a office, and will become margainilized once the loss is complete (see Nadar). Americans hate failure. Paul risks doing a Perot and riding it too long, making the fall greater.

If he wanted to make news, he could come out and support Obama (just for the major headlines), and give the reason that they are both the same in regards to fiscal responsibility, and until the repubs address his points, they are two pea's in a pod, so we might as well just vote for likability when all things are equal.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ajay59
Your words, not mine! Very amusing though! You appear to be relatively intelligent as well, please convey your views on the subject at hand.


I did
a single poll shows romney ahead by 8
I sourced another poll today showing Obama ahead by 10



Not that it means much 6 months before the election, but both Rasmussen and Gallup show Romney ahead. Again, this isn't good news, because with either candidate we have a corporatist fascist warmonger running the country, but there it is.

Realclearpolitics.com

/TOA



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


What many fail to realize and in some cases fail to believe, is that our ruling body is facing a total dismantling and reorganization in the very near future! A great awakening has indeed occurred and with the realization of the problems within our society, comes the reality of the need for change! The people in general are ready to step into the light and leave the darkness behind!



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Out with the socialist puppet masters in with the capitalist freedom pigs!
Obama is over due for a haircut!
S & F



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So if you have Satan (Obama), and then you have the son of Satan (Romney), I should vote for the lesser of the two to keep Obama (Satan) out of the picture?

I think i will go for the other choice...

Humpty Dumpty....!



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I think Paul is a genuine guy. He is consistant, and some of his ideas are fantastic. Of course some of his ideas I find are nightmarish also.


50% of what Paul says I agree whole heartily with and the other 50% wants me to NEVER see him in the White House....hehe

I really can't bitch about Obama...I didn't vote for McCain either for I know him personally as a tool.

I guess my bitch is my votes always seems to be not For but Against....I will vote Romney with an against vote once again...I couldn't even do that with McCain.. lol



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join