It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Become a man/woman fro free and without hassle...emigrate to Argentina

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by SpearMint
I don't agree with disfiguring the body like that.

Be gay if you want, but I think you should deal with what you were given rather than disfiguring yourself. If you're a man you can never be a real woman anyway, and vice versa.

Transgenders are not homosexual.

They are Transgenders.

its homosexual if a man is
having sex with a man but what does it
really matter?

You are wrong.

Transgenders are not homosexuals.

If you are in every way a woman (except for the physical "housing") - attracted to men - - you are not homosexual.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Nationalizing the oil is the first thing they do.

Next: our media insinuates the Argentinean's have connections with a "known terror group," NATO resolutions calling for sanctions designed to destroy the Argentinean economy are agreed upon, and the US Air Force flies in to destroy all electrical power plants, bridges and water purification / sewage treatment facilities.

Freedom reigns!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Honestly...if you really love that person..then you love the person. Your reaction in your post is about -you- and only you. Pure egocentric thinking. What that person was [back then] has no bearing on today.

Personally, I wouldn't tell a soul if I had that sort of thing done. It would only be my business.

You'd think, that in 2012, we'd be able to accept this pansexual world we live in.
edit on 11-5-2012 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong with this. It's a free world. people can be transgender if they want. Whats the big deal. To be honest I figured that most modern countries that aren't completely backward probably had something similar to this law wise.

I've met a few transgendered people living in LA. (on the bus places like that, nothing freaky) they are just regular people, who feel more connected to one gender or the other and feel best represented as themselves under that assumed gender.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So a biological man can declare himself a woman and then use women's restrooms, showers, saunas, etc.?

Not sure I'm comfortable with the implications of that.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
A human produces both testosterone and estrogen in varying levels. Men produce mostly testosterone while women produce mostly estrogen.

Altering the hormonal composition of the body can effectively change a person's "gender." However, as one can imagine this can be quite damaging to the body. Additional work must be performed so that the change in "gender" is believable: hair removal, buttocks augmentation, drastic surgery on the sexual organs, skeletal changes, etc.

It's all quite disgusting to me. I would imagine that most healthy people would find it a turn-off because it degrades the quality of the natural body. But if people want to do it, who's stopping them? Nobody is stopping anyone from shooting up heroin, either.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I rofl at this post.

So we should force people to remain in a body hate to the point that they'll consider suicide because they might someday not disclose their past to someone they fall in love with? That's an issue for marriage counseling, not the legal system.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join