It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Calls Obama an "Amateur"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by The Sword
You would really support Hillary Clinton in place of Obama, beezer?

Think about this for a minute. I mean, think really hard.

Who do neo-cons hate more than Obama? Who's our current Sec of State?

Not a fan of Bill or Hillary.

Just tellin' it like it is.

The neo-libs will do anything to cling to power.

Up to and including picking up the phone and calling Hillary.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helix2112
Bill Clinton was not the best or worst president ever. When he left office we had a monetary surplus....like it or not...yes...it's true.

Uhh, no it's not. We had a budget surplus, which I will give him and the Republican Congress credit for. However, we still had a $5 trillion + debt.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by afeent1

Bill Clinton was not the best or worst president ever. When he left office we had a monetary surplus....like it or not...yes...it's true.

Uhh, no it's not. We had a budget surplus, which I will give him and the Republican Congress credit for. However, we still had a $5 trillion + debt.

Bill Clinton = Green Bar Surpluses

Obama = Long Red Bar Deficits + Solyndra

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Lot of bad blood between Bill AND Obama,

Who would you vote for is Hiiiary ran?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Bill is late in the game, Republicans have known that fact for over four years.

I wonder if the original first black President will be called a racist for making such a statement?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Bill is late in the game, Republicans have known that fact for over four years.

I wonder if the original first black President will be called a racist for making such a statement?

He was already called a racist during the last election, remember?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You don't really believe that do you? Cooking the books doesn't mean you have a surplus.

Bill came up with the "Quadrennial Defense Review"....which got rid of the Blue Collar (Wage Grade Federal Civil Service) workers in DOD along with entire military units and 'contracted them out'. On paper it showed money saved, in reality nothing was saved. They used the money abroad to buy off people/countries.

When Hillary became Secretary of State she did a speech before the Council on Foreign Relations and said she was going to do to the State Department exactly what her husband did to DOD with the Quadrennial Defense Review. She then said after she gets rid of the State Department workers for cheaper contracted labor she's using the money abroad to buy off countries/people....pad the Clinton War Chest.

The Clintons destroyed our National Security, eliminated the middle class, finished off Detroit since Americans can't buy new cars now since there no longer are careers in America.

There never was a "Surplus" from Bill Clinton. There's a reason he murmered to someone "If the American people find out what we did...."

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

All this coming from a man that did more to damage the American economy and the plight of American workers more than G.W Bush or Obama have been able to do.

Under Clinton, NAFTA passed and awayyyy went the jobs.

The Clintons can go to hell.

Can you be specific with regard to GNP GDP CPI and inflation so as to back up your claim?

I dont mind the bashing for bashing's sake, so long as you label it as RANT. Know what I mean?

I was a registered Republican since Ronny but happen to think Bill did a fair job, it was the trolling every dirty corner for a vote that lost me as a Dem.

seems to me the news clip is about someone selling a book, not that Billary will run for POTUS
edit on 11-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

You don't really believe that do you? Cooking the books doesn't mean you have a surplus.

Bill came up with the "Quadrennial Defense Review"....which got rid of the Blue Collar (Wage Grade Federal Civil Service) workers in DOD along with entire military units and 'contracted them out'. On paper it showed money saved, in reality nothing was saved. They used the money abroad to buy off people/countries.

When Hillary became Secretary of State she did a speech before the Council on Foreign Relations and said she was going to do to the State Department exactly what her husband did to DOD with the Quadrennial Defense Review. She then said after she gets rid of the State Department workers for cheaper contracted labor she's using the money abroad to buy off countries/people....pad the Clinton War Chest.

The Clintons destroyed our National Security, eliminated the middle class, finished off Detroit since Americans can't buy new cars now since there no longer are careers in America.

There never was a "Surplus" from Bill Clinton. There's a reason he murmered to someone "If the American people find out what we did...."

It looks like surpluses to me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There was no Clinton surplus stealing from Social Security and after all the National Defict was still how many trillions?

Obama is an Amateur and Clinton was crappy potus.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

....but he's right.

can't afford a third wrong.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

RANT.

Clinton did have a surplus. Life did seem better back then. Then again, the Clinton years in my lifetime were between the ages of 11 and 18.

Under Clinton, my father found a better paying job toward the dot-com years.

Still, can you really blame people for reminiscing for the days when the American worker had much more influence than modern times?

If you ask me, the G.H.W. Bush era is what cost my father his engineer job, especially the years 1991 and 1992.

Still, if you whiners want to blame illegals for terking your jerbs, then you need look no further than NAFTA.
edit on 11-5-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

you are how do I say, pushing way too much opinion for not having lived the life, I suspected that about you!!! no worries now I Know ....
I grew up in the 60's have seen and done a lot.

you should listen more and rant less

I'm not so smart and you think you are

just wait.

ETA: at some point we have to realize that all the politicians have created a system that serves them, and not us. The sooner we quit quibbling over partisan topics and unite against the problem,the sooner we can move on....dosnt it only prolong the problem to argue Republican vs Democrat ....Isnt what we in this country are doing rather than addressing the real problems of Capitalism......I am not and will never be a communist....we have a problem here and its not Republican and Democrats.........The politicians we indict are servants to the problem of Capitalism.........Ron Paul cannot fix the problem
edit on 11-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

All this coming from a man that did more to damage the American economy and the plight of American workers more than G.W Bush or Obama have been able to do.

Under Clinton, NAFTA passed and awayyyy went the jobs.

The Clintons can go to hell.

And the
The Clintons supported a war agaisnt the Serb Christians which brought Islamic terrorists in Europe yeah MSM bill Clinton sure was great!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Even if he didn't say it, there's still no need to rush out to the polls to elect another Clinton.

If JFK had not been killed, this country would be vastly different. Better? That's up for debate. However, we'd probably wouldn't be so far into debt, etc.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I don't care how old you are. It doesn't make you superior to me in any form.

I've seen a lot in only 30 years. More than I cared to see/know. I'm not better than you or anyone else but my opinions are just as valid, if not more than your and others.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I've seen a lot in only 30 years.

just think, in another 20 years you can say you have lived it 30yrs as an adult, you know, a time in life where the hits just keep on coming. And you discover history repeats its self largely due to the lost virtue of respect for elders.

Is there really any wonder that Clinton calls Obama an Amateur

Rant on Sword ......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join