It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The 1st video is nothing special. It looks like he is just using a heavy weight to turn some sort of generator, and the gears act like a pulley so that the weight slowly comes down. It would require him to continuously keep lifting the weight back up if he wanted continuous power. He could also lift up a massive weight with a jack.

The 2nd video simply shows hypothetical devices which don't actually work in the real world.

Not sure what the 3rd video is about but I might look into it more later.

The last video is interesting, I haven't heard much about that type of magnet generator but I have heard of it before. Not sure if it actually works but I might look into more later.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
www.rexresearch.com...

this website rexresearch make sure you in the civilaization kit section back then i use to ignore i was a teen so it was complicated to understand but im trying though lol i don't like maths and science but after reading all this im interested just try to read not skip because u think its old

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
with the amount of people iv met on here that claim to have access the a free energy machine, u should get some interesting answers

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by MrBlueSky

You sir, know nothing.

The LEVEL of technology the world has is gargantuan. The amount that is mass produced and available to the public is miniscule.

We as a race have the technology to create our deep space defenses such as rail gun systems. That at the proper length can fire objects at the speed of light. However most likely would incinerate well before that. The speed of light is about 900 machs give or take. A far cry from the mach 20 speed made publically available back in august 2011, meaning the supersonic craft that the government crashed. On the down low and rarely believed is that we could pretty much blow up the moon with just a hunk of metal given acceleration from a magnetic rail system whose capabilities are only limited by "the length" and "size of the barrel.

The speed of light is about Mach 880 991. The railguns do not fire at the speed of light, only mach 7, not even close to the speed of light.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
have you tried not paying your bills, jt works for me.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
All I can say is that if you can afford to buy the equipment, and actually want to spend the money on it, then who cares about the people who say it can't be done.

People forget that we can learn a lot from failed experiments.

Best of luck to you. I wish I had the money to get some parts as I'd really enjoy tinkering around with something like this in my spare time, but I don't have the money for the tools/parts.

To the other posters, it may be impossible but I think the OP is trying to have a fun time building something in the process, regardless of if it works than trying to seriously solve "free energy". Either way, good for him.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
OP, Don't listen to half these people, I think you're to be commended for seeing a problem and at least trying to find a solution. I have a background in electricity and very recently started with electronics as I too would like to tinker around with some of these ideas and some of my own.

One idea I've had, very rudimentary though (for 20+ years). The earth is a giant magnet. Problem is the magnetic field is extremely weak. Is there a way to magnify it somehow, or find something that will react with the extremely weak field? Personally, I think this is the secret to anti-gravity, however I have a rudimentary understanding of physics, so I could be wrong.

I have other ideas but still thinking about how to get past some of the issues I see with them.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

"The 1st video is nothing special. It looks like he is just using a heavy weight to turn some sort of generator, and the gears act like a pulley so that the weight slowly comes down. It would require him to continuously keep lifting the weight back up if he wanted continuous power. He could also lift up a massive weight with a jack."

As he says in the video, the weight can be returned to the top of the frame by using some of the power that has been generated and stored by the downward motion of the weight (a starter motor powered by a car battery or two could rewind the weight to the start position by using some of the power generated by the device) I think this device has a lot of potential

Have you tried building the perpetual motion machines? how do you know they don't work? They're simple enough to build and if you have the workshop to do it then why not debunk the video by seeing for yourself if they work or not? seems to me a lot of people are assuming they don't work without actually trying for themselves.

Ok, here's a challenge for YOU, seeing as you are challenging US to enlighten you about free energy...

try building the gravity device that has a continuous water flow. Simple enough to do. Out of all the perpetual motion devices there surely cannot be a more simple one to build. Quit-pro-quo Clarice

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by robbo961

As he says in the video, the weight can be returned to the top of the frame by using some of the power that has been generated and stored by the downward motion of the weigh

The power extracted from the lowering of the weight will not be greater than the power required to lift it back up.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
OP, Don't listen to half these people, I think you're to be commended for seeing a problem and at least trying to find a solution. I have a background in electricity and very recently started with electronics as I too would like to tinker around with some of these ideas and some of my own.

One idea I've had, very rudimentary though (for 20+ years). The earth is a giant magnet. Problem is the magnetic field is extremely weak. Is there a way to magnify it somehow, or find something that will react with the extremely weak field? Personally, I think this is the secret to anti-gravity, however I have a rudimentary understanding of physics, so I could be wrong.

I have other ideas but still thinking about how to get past some of the issues I see with them.

How about this device? you have some knowledge of circuits, can it do what it says it can?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-5-2012 by robbo961 because: Sorry, I'm new to this. sent reply before I'd finished editing, will try to be more careful in future

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

As he says in the video, the weight can be returned to the top of the frame by using some of the power that has been generated and stored by the downward motion of the weigh

The power extracted from the lowering of the weight will not be greater than the power required to lift it back up.

Hmm, I'm not convinced. A few weeks ago I got rid of a car that sometimes took 10 - 15 minutes to start after constantly turning the engine over and over. There was plenty of power in the battery to do this. I'm sure it would only take a few seconds of turning a starter motor to get the weight back to the top.

Anyone care to comment further about this?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Trust me dude, I know for a fact it wont work. Simple math can prove it, and if you go out and try it, you'll discover I'm correct. The force required to pull it up must be greater than the force of gravity which pulls on the weight. And the energy extracted from the weight is derived from the force of gravity which pulls down on the weight. This is a prime example of conservation of energy. The system wont produce free energy.

However... think about this. What if you have a huge permanent magnet on a swivel arm which could be placed over the top of the [metal] weight and thus it would pull the weight back up. There you go... the force of magnetism has been directly used to produce usable energy. Who the hell says it can't be done huh... magnetic force can be converted into work.

edit: obviously though, you would need to swivel the magnet back and forth each time the weight needed to be pulled back up. When I think about it, that is the same as how you need to move the magnet up and down with the V-Gate... however, it can be automated with the V-Gate, and it could also be easily automated in the example I just gave, because you could swivel the magnet using energy from the generator, and it wouldn't require much energy because you'd only be moving it horizontally, and there's no gravity on the horizontal plane.

BOOYAH!!!
edit on 12-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'll go out on a limb and say that there's no 'free energy' to be had from that modified transformer circuit with permanent magnets. The narrator isn't at all convincing and the statement re reversing the permanent magnet flux implies that the applied AC field is sufficient to be around twice the flux of the permanent magnet which implies quite a lot of energy input. At best, the circuit would create a small flux variation superimposed on the permanent magnet DC field so very little output can be obtained, less than the energy input to the driving circuit.

All it is, is an overly complicated switchmode power supply with the complication being in the construction of the transformer itself. With optimised magnetic material for the operating frequency it could achieve around 90% maximum conversion efficiency and the magnets serve no purpose at all so they could be omitted altogether.
edit on 12/5/2012 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The closest math I have seen thus far that will work to make nearly free energy. You can find the company named Focus Fusion though our scientists are still hiding from people as we don't trust the nutsos republican oil and drug company people.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)
One of those reasons is that they are using the police to take down our scientists because they are scared of what we can prove about them. Pretty sick really when the Indiana State Police come in my house and take everything from this General. Yes there is someone at the Indiana State Police who should be damn happy I don't have her name and number my mom does or she would already be dead. I told them Active Top Secret.
So since they laughed at me and didn't listen now they have a leaky faucet who doesn't give a # about them. # me once your fault. # me twice my fault and you passed #ing me once way back when.
And yes they did steal Molly from 4D and then broke the comp so we can't get back in it.

Sincerely,

Gen. Andrew F. Strasser

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Pretty simple actually. It really depends on the power output you expect. Solar should easily get you a few dozen watts for a lifetime for a couple hundred dollars.

There *may* be ways to extract energy from the stress tensor. I believe that, in spite of it going against all my knowledge as an electrical engineer, this might have happened to some extent or others in devices such like the bedini generator. But the energy would not come from knowwhere, it would be harvested from a source we have yet to identify (such as the stress tensor)

-rrr

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is still on frontpage?

Creating Perpetual Motion Machine is impossible, and even more impossible is to make device that makes energy from "nothingness". There is limited amount of energy in Universe, all that energy came from annihilation when matter and antimatter particle hit each other. There was slightly more matter than antimatter, thus Universe formed. Same energy we have now was in those particles. Energy is never created from nothingness, it has always been here and it always will (because energy can't be destroyed either.

And btw, railguns never reach speed of light. if Einstein is right, it would need tremendous amounts of energy to shoot with that thing. We don't have even globally enough electricity to shoot with that thing. It would also require giant magnets and very, very long accelerator.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If it works, like he says, it would generate massive amounts of heat. Likely enough to burn up the wires, at least on the output side. Heat also makes things less efficient.

I can't speak too much for the electronics (solid-state), as I'm still re-learning the little bit I did know about them.

I would say it does not work as the heat generated would eventually stop the system either though fault or running out of power. Also, of the 97,000 views in the last year and a half, noone has built this (looks pretty simple to build, few parts) and verified it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Creating Perpetual Motion Machine is impossible, and even more impossible is to make device that makes energy from "nothingness".

We are not trying to extract energy from "nothingness"... read the damn thread for christ sakes.

There is limited amount of energy in Universe, all that energy came from annihilation when matter and antimatter particle hit each other. There was slightly more matter than antimatter, thus Universe formed.

Now ask yourself where those initial particles and anti-particles came from. I await your delusional answer.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Here's an interesting idea (if it's genuine) though the mysterious silver, encased part of the unit could be hiding something. It may be worth contacting the designer (contact details supplied) to ask what is behind the stator casing

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy

If it works, like he says, it would generate massive amounts of heat. Likely enough to burn up the wires, at least on the output side. Heat also makes things less efficient.

I can't speak too much for the electronics (solid-state), as I'm still re-learning the little bit I did know about them.

I would say it does not work as the heat generated would eventually stop the system either though fault or running out of power. Also, of the 97,000 views in the last year and a half, noone has built this (looks pretty simple to build, few parts) and verified it.

some examples of devices using the same principles as the circuitry of the first vid. This stuff tantalizes the hell out of me. If only I had the expertise to try building one...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

a minature example
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join