It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq's Information Minister.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey does anybody know what happened to Iraq's Information Minister? Hahahahaha, that guy was the greatest. I heard on the radio that he may have hung himself. He would have been popular here in the U.S. So what happened to him?

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hes in hollywood. he is next to a god there. he obviously is so far advanced in method acting that he has a lot to teach even the most trained there.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Heard in network national news recently that he did commit suicide just as US troops were nearing his location. If it true its really sad because he was not on the list of those the US really wanted.

Did find a site which offers a whimsical look at the man

www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I hope he didn't kill himself, I thought he was a well needed comedy relief!
I know he had to be distraught, considering he was about to be unemployed and all, but surely he could have gotten a job with CNN!

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

DOHA, Qatar - He has baffled Arabs with his bottomless dictionary of insults and bemused the West with his staunch defense of Saddam Hussein's beleaguered regime. While Iraq's information minister hasn't surfaced in days, he's hardly disappeared, either.

On the Internet, his fans - a growing number, by the looks of things - are honoring the man whose skewering of his opponents ranged from the standard "infidels" to the pop-culture-savvy "superpower of Al Capone."

www.bayarea.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

We will welcome them with bullets and shoes.

Its apparent this thing with the shoes is very serious

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mohammed the Minister is essential.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   

top topics

join