It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US officials said to be fearful of looming Israeli strike on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
They are preparing for something big.

Please fasten your seat belts and place your tray table in the upright position.

I would give it as soon as a month...but definitively before Obama leaves office

U S officials fear the unity government established earlier this week signals an impending Israeli attack on Iran, Channel 10 News reported Thursday evening. According to the report, officials are holding marathon talks in Washington out of concern that an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear program may take place before the US presidential elections in November. Undisclosed Washington sources told Channel 10 that they worry Kadima was offered a place in the coalition to shore up support for a preemptive attack aimed at halting the Islamic Republic’s nuclear drive, and that Kadima chairman Shaul Mofaz would approve of such an attack. The report added that the US officials believe early Israeli elections would have kept the F-15s at bay, but are now genuinely concerned that with political backing, there is little to stop Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from ordering the attack.

Link

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well guess we know where all those subs and bombs went huh?

Could this be the start of WW3? guess we'll see.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The only U.S. officials that are fearful are the ones that are worried that a preemptive attack will somehow ruin Obama's reelection chances.

I say better to go on the offensive than wait for the U.S. to move. (and they WILL move- in case anyone has doubts). Israel will be a parking lot by the November elections. They have to act now.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Maybe that's why they have freaking anti-missile defense systems set up at the London olympics huh? If I remember that correctly Oo WW3..........

Oh...and today is the 11th

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm all for war between israel and Iran.
I'd love to see israel back in the hands of the oppressed Palestinian people.
Just as long as the US stays out of affairs that we have no business in.
And we have no business in either Iran or israel.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Isreal is in no position to carry out such an attack by herself.
If they get no US backing they cannot possibly hope to succeed.
They have no J dams big enough to penetrate the underground bunkers.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Judging from the current tempo, I'd surmise an Israeli attack as early as June (I consider an attack in May unlikely) but could go beyond November if America has anything to say about it.

Even though Israel went ahead and stuck the Osirak nuclear facility in Iraq without US approval, and likewise Syria in 2007, I find it very hard to believe that Israel will go ahead without a fully mobilized US contingent ready to help Israel in any way, and, as America has warned Israel before, if they attack without US sanction Israel might forgo American assistance.

Nevertheless, I see and attack on the horizon and I'm feeling it could come sometime between June, July or August. Hoping it's later than sooner, I have a house being built and I don't want any interruptions.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
The only U.S. officials that are fearful are the ones that are worried that a preemptive attack will somehow ruin Obama's reelection chances.

It would be in Israel's best interest for Obama NOT to be reelected.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

I completely agree.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

I say better to go on the offensive than wait for the U.S. to move. (and they WILL move- in case anyone has doubts). Israel will be a parking lot by the November elections. They have to act now.

Iran is no threat to Israel. It takes like 6 months to even build 1 nuke and the 1 or 2 Iran's homocidal theocracy may have by then will get blown up over their own airspace by David's Sling or the Arrow defense missles, not counting all the patriot missles we have installed. Furthermore, Iran hasn't even field tested their weaponsgrade uranium (if they even have it) out in the desert the way the other major powers do. You don't just scrap together a nuke and then pray it works when you detonate it. We see the fruits of that type of thinking all the time when Hamas fires off bottle rockets that don't even explode.

If Iran launched even 1 nuke they would all be dead within the hour and that whole area would be uninhabitable for 10,000 years.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nothings gunna happen.

This is exactly what we heard on ATS and the media before bush left office.

"OMG definitely gunna happen before bush leaves office!"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Consider the source. "the times of Israel".

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

If Iran launched even 1 nuke they would all be dead within the hour and that whole area would be uninhabitable for 10,000 years.

That's why NOTHING is going to happen !

And if something does, the aliens will put a stop to it, get rid of all the war-mongers, get rid of all religion and religious leaders and put me in charge of the planet.

There will be HUGE changes to the way we live on the planet.

Oh yah........ Huge changes !

top topics

join