It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Caught on Video Above Pentagram.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
So just wanted to get everyones thought on this video. It wasn't shot with infrared however I believe that IR and Full spectrum cameras could actually fade out lighter colored anomalies like this one in the video.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Maybe my eyes are broken or something, I see nothing but BLACK with a few red candles. I see no demon, nothing... I'm watching on my 42" TV too, there is nothing there! lol

I'll go get my eyes checked out!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I must admit I am disappointed.

I was expecting something more, well, visual then that.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
meh what a let down, 96 hours of footage and this is the best they got?.
not even worth a second line.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
audio does nothing to help the viewer.

repeating the same thing over and over with a different question each time, still doesn't help to show just what we're supposed to be looking at.

But I bet it gets youtube views!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Epic Fail after 96 hours!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

lol... so that's a demon huh. I better keep an eye out for vague smudges.
edit on 11-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I have a demon living on my bedroom window, camera lens I use to photograph ufos and aliens, one appeared on my iPhone screen after cheese steak sandwich from a supposed haunted pizzeria, and I have smudges on my face from work does that mean I'm possessed

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yeah...having previous experience with demonic encounters, I was pretty unimpressed by the video above, as well as the 20 minute one on YouTube. Its okay...kinda spooky in places, but overall 'meh'.

From my experience, not demonic...but I'm not an expert.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If this is the best this "Demon" could muster up in 96 hours of full on attention directed its way I have just on thing to say.................

The Demon is a dud!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
the audio track discredits the rest of the weak visuals. sorry but I cant see anything noteworthy.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Come on dude really? You thought you were gonna get positive responses with that?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I agree, I'm also disappointed in the visual of this so called 'demon' I was expecting something more 'scarier' i guess. I doubt this was a demon or anything really

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
96 hours of footage?
Well, maybe I am wrong but I always had this idea that demons would make a big show of themselves...throw things.. break stuff..or even hang out longer then what 5 frames?
Maybe Satan needs to work on building up a scarier army..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hey lucifer, are you an illegible streak of pi$$?
lucifer: no.
oh never mind.
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Pentagram does not = demons and devil worship

Just thought id fill you in there

Might want to read up on the occult and different religions that use the pentagram that have nothing to do with devil worship..........

Some dont even believe he exists......the pentagram was around long before christianity

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well that was pathetic.
While watching, I could only speculate how many other 'demons' I must have obviously missed in my lifetime of watching video.
Lame

Actually, I'm more inclined to imagine the devil being pretty friggin annoyed at this being passed off as his work.
Bloody embarrassment to him.
edit on 11-5-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well I am hoping to get at least a one liner in here on this, but..... Oh I know, I have to say I am disappointed. In my house we have had a ball rolled across the floor, loud footsteps going up and down the stairs and voices at times as well. No, living persons did not do the things I just mentioned. I was expecting More than what I have here! LOL! Sorry, but show something more next time? Later, Syx.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by easy12

A star for the pic, that made me laugh after the Demon's fail !! Though, I guess this smokly cloud or something, is jus a trick of the camera ? But I must admit, I never had any experience with these entities.
By losing me in my imagination, and because I looked too much Doctor Who lately, I would say that it is a breach in the spatiotemporal continuum, or a short variation of vibration. I know it doesn't make sense, but a fail as that make me try to find something to say lol : D..... The effect of the Hell's Gates !
+ I'm sorry, but what an annoying noise. I can just hope that the man who examinated the video is not too annoyed to have just found this thing...
edit on 14-5-2012 by JuDreamWalker because: ...

new topics

top topics

join