It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul speaks out on the MSM blackout and recently won states.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I gave what I could.
Wish I wasn't so broke.

I wish I could be in Tampa. I'm looking forward to the convention. I usually don't care.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If Rp fights to gets delegates and loses, it’s not over for RP. If he loses, he will set himself up as a THIRD PARTY WINNER!

Do you see where I’m going with this?

RP is going all the way to the republican convention as a republican. Third party candidates never win nominations. This is because they go “start to finish” as a third party candidate. If he goes all the way to the convention and loses to Romney as a republican candidate, he will than sign on as a third party candidate. RP and all his supporters are not going to roll over and vote for Romney if he wins. Not only will the Republican Party lose a boat load of their base to RP, but RP will also gain the independent voters and most of the Obama voters that will not vote for a republican, but will be willing to vote for someone else.

I will vote for RP either way, but don’t you see the logic in RP switching over to a third party candidate?

1.RP would take away all the loyal voters who will not roll over for Romney.
2.He would take most of the independent voters.
3.He would gain all the democrats who will not vote for a republican.

So bring it on Romney-Noodle. I’m going to love it after you win the ticket, get on national TV, and beg RP to roll over for you. Sorry bubb, not gonna happen!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

I will vote for RP either way, but don’t you see the logic in RP switching over to a third party candidate?

1.RP would take away all the loyal voters who will not roll over for Romney.
2.He would take most of the independent voters.
3.He would gain all the democrats who will not vote for a republican.

He's only been getting 10% of the vote in the Republican primaries and that no doubt includes democratic and independent crossovers. I can't see him doing better than that as a third party candidate and those votes would mostly come at Romney's expense thus helping Obama.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by coyotepoet

1) Continued mandate to educate ALL children free of charge and without parents of Special Needs children having to fork out 99% of their salary to pay for the extra services, which unfortunately would happen without the education mandates.

2) Continued social programs to help those who cannot help themselves. Eliminating HUD (I just noticed that that was also on his list) would eliminate several wonderful housing programs that help people (i'm not talking about Mortgage crap either, if you wanna know everything HUD does, look it up)

Please tell me what my family is supposed to do during this transition of yours without the safeguards in the system now? As many of you Paulites have said to me "Not our problem, You should have enough with these changes to make it" I did the math, and unless I make 170K per year PER child that i have, without two of the agencies that Dr Paul wants to cut, I'd be homeless and starving. And before you say I'm just taking taking taking, I work, I make money, I buy my own health insurance, I pay for most of the kids needs and wants, pay a mortgage, pay the utilities, BUT without the mandates and kick-in's that happen now, my school district would eliminate the programs these kids use and I would have to pay 170 thousand dollars a year PER child to educate them..

No Can't vote for a man that would force that on my family while we're struggling to keep ends met as it is. If you're so in love with Dr Paul, have him come on here to ATS and answer my questions directly.... I bet he can't, or just doesn't care past his fevered rhetoric. Just like most of the people who follow him... "OH MY GOD IT HAS TO BE DONE OR OUR COUNTRY IS DONE FOR" And you say anything that is against him is fear mongering?

I'll discuss this privately with anyone i'm done being trashed by people who can't see beyond the glitz and glamor of the next "big thing" to see that there would be many more issues created, than solved.

First off education in this country sucks for the most part, I wouldn't send my kids to public school. How many kids do you have? Can you support all your kids off of what you make a year? If you look at what Dr. Paul has said which is let the states hash out stuff like that on their own. The federal government has no place in feeding and housing you and your family. Why should my tax dollars go to feed someone who doesn't believe in contraception and has 8 kids and clearly can't support them? I choose to live with in my means, and if that means only having one kid then so be it I can only afford one kid... It's simple budgeting not hard math. When did it become the job of the federal government to reward stupidity? I have worked 2 jobs my whole life, came from a family that worked every day of their lives and never once took a hand out from the state or the fed. We made due with what we had. Now I am not opposed to helping those in need. Keyword there is IN NEED, welfare is widely abused under the current system and needs an overhaul, just like many of the other problems we are facing.

With a smaller government states and the people of the states have more say so in policy reform and application. And if the Fedral government is running thin and not blowing trillions on pipe dreams and endless wars, every one will have more money. I mean it's simple simple to see we as a nation have no money left. What do you do in your house hold when you have no money left? Go open up a new credit card or cut your spending and save what money you have?
edit on 12-5-2012 by Danish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by hoochymama

Its delusional to make money for your campaign? Ron Paul is on that video begging for scraps so I suppose you consider him delusional as well. He sure has vocal fanbois but they arent helping him much. I assume because the numbers just arent there. Good guy, terrifying if he became president.

No its because most of his supporters are broke.They spend most of there money on survivalist gear my god look what he wants to do! If he had his way the us government would be 5 guys sitting in an office in DC.And the military Be a couple of rental cops guarding them.

But thank god for him every now and then i start to doubt the decision i made voting for Obama but then i run across the nutty Republicans and i reminds me i dont want any of them in office.

Wow i've never read such pure garbage on this site, unlike the clowns the banks back up, normal everyday people are the one donating to RP. I guess we could all be like you condescending folk, and let the banks and major corporations do all the talking, that sure is leading our nation in a positive direction huh?

Well i strongly suggest against continuing your support hes lost at this point your just donating to his retirement. Oh and by the way i agree about the banking problem and guess who else does.Obama so i guess you might as well vote for him since Romney is probably going to be a big boon for wall street.

Obama doesn't agree, look at his corporate donors.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So he will encourage alternative therapies. I doubt a man so concerned with giving big business the keys to the country will be doing anything to big pharma. Your respose doesnt address how he will ensure doctors work for free.

I highly doubt someone that is so concerned about getting rid of special interests in politics would be so quick to "hand the keys of the kingdom" over to big business. I think that is the same kind of thing as saying he's already working on the NWO side. That's pretty inconsistent for a consistent man.

As far as ensuring Dr's work for free, if the insurance companies aren't paying them, they are faced with their Hippocratic oath and will either break the oath and turn people away because they can't pay or they would work for free for indegents, which is pretty much what they do now.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've mentioned this before, but the Ron Paulosaurus cultists are displaying the ''five stages of grief'' in the Kübler-Ross model, to a T.

First we had ''denial'': ''Ron's polled 8% in this state, that's a huge improvement on his 4% last time around! Woot!''; ''I'm not bothered if Ron doesn't do too well in the early primaries, because he'll come into his own in April''; ''It doesn't matter that the Republican-supporting public are overwhelmingly rejecting Paul, because I found a couple of online polls which put him at 42%! Woot'!'', etc.

Then we had ''anger'': ''Why isn't golden-boy at least 40% ahead of Romney in these primaries?''; ''It must be a fix! Voter fraud! Anyone?!''; ''I hate Mitt!'', etc.

Now we are experiencing the ''bargaining'' stage: ''Ron's got to gain the nomination, because hundreds upon hundreds of delegates are going to switch their allegiances to him, aren't they?''; ''Surely he's got to run as a third-party candidate''; ''Romney's going to eventually drop out of the race, isn't he?!'', etc.

We'll be getting through the ''depression'' phase when even the most deluded of Paulbots accepts that he's got absolutely no chance, and then, thankfully, we'll finally get to the ''acceptance'' phase, and ATS will be a far better place again!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

We'll be getting through the ''depression'' phase when even the most deluded of Paulbots accepts that he's got absolutely no chance, and then, thankfully, we'll finally get to the ''acceptance'' phase, and ATS will be a far better place again!

Because all the proven dirty tricks to keep RP down at the conventions means that he's no threat and the Romney campaign is just wasting its time and energy for what is essentially a sewn up race. Sure, just keep believing that and everything the MSM tells you. We'll see who's in denial come August.

edit on 12-5-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
All I see is silly poll numbers being thrown around, I'm sure those numbers are dead on. (sarcasm)

So we should just tell everyone to just cancel the Tampa convention, no need for the whole delagate process because according to some debbie downer dude on ATS and the main stream zionist media it's already over and Romney is the beloved people's champ.

haha yeah right......

If it's so over why are they going soooooo far out their way to discredit RP?

They fear him. You guys are only feeding the flames.

I hear you chicken heads gawking like "Those Ron Paul supporters are so annoying, how dare them believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

You guys sound like elitists. Get a life.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

not all children would receive an education (as is now mandated)

What's mandated in education now? That children regurgitate test answers and engage in a system designed by the Rockefeller foundation to create good industrial robots.

The whole point is that what we have in many arenas: finance, education, medicine, politics, it's all broken. It's all a set up to ensure debt, struggle, and servitude for the 99%. People say they want change but keep voting for the same thing over and over because, deep down, they are afraid of what change really means.

Why bother discussing semantics with people who are paid to sabotage critical thinking? You are most welcome to discuss intellectual concepts with an actual free-thinking person such as myself! I am so sick of the shills trying to pick apart the only man who maintains a level of integrity never seen in politics! At this point I am straining to maintain a modicum of decorum and humanity!

For anyone to wish for the continuation of the status quo, is obviously miss-leading to say the least! Granted, change can be a scary concept but for anyone to revert to stone-aged ideals, is undoubtedly a step in the wrong direction, whether intentional or not!

edit on 13-5-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

reply to post by vkey08

not all children would receive an education (as is now mandated)

What's mandated in education now? That children regurgitate test answers and engage in a system designed by the Rockefeller foundation to create good industrial robots.

The whole point is that what we have in many arenas: finance, education, medicine, politics, it's all broken. It's all a set up to ensure debt, struggle, and servitude for the 99%. People say they want change but keep voting for the same thing over and over because, deep down, they are afraid of what change really means.

Why bother discussing semantics with people who are paid to sabotage critical thinking? You are most welcome to discuss intellectual concepts with an actual free-thinking person such as myself! I am so sick of the shills trying to pick apart the only man who maintains a level of integrity never seen in politics! At this point I am straining to maintain a modicum of decorum and humanity!

For anyone to wish for the continuation of the status quo, is obviously miss-leading to say the least! Granted, change can be a scary concept but for anyone to revert to stone-aged ideals, is undoubtedly a step in the wrong direction, whether intentional or not!

edit on 13-5-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

Yeah lets put up the white racist against the black man.You guys are hillarious im sure thats going to go over so well.Funny how the Ron Paul people picj 1 thing they like about him and overlook all the crazy stuff he says.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yeah lets put up the white racist against the black man.You guys are hillarious im sure thats going to go over so well.Funny how the Ron Paul people picj 1 thing they like about him and overlook all the crazy stuff he says.

And it's funny how people like you fall back on character assassination without substance, trotting out the already disavowed newsletters as a "proof" that Ron Paul is a card carrying racist. So many of your posts are like that, transparently so.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is the only defensive posture available to the intellectually inadequate! They cannot help but comply to their programming!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Here you go man... soooooo racist.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

And it's funny how people like you fall back on character assassination without substance, trotting out the already disavowed newsletters as a "proof" that Ron Paul is a card carrying racist. So many of your posts are like that, transparently so.

First Paul helped form the Ron Paul & Associates corporation in 1984, and the now-defunct company, for which he served as president, began publishing newsletters the following year. The monthly publications included Ron Paul’s Freedom Report, the Ron Paul Survival Report, the Ron Paul Political Report and the Ron Paul Investment Letter.So either hes a racists or started a racists organizationpick one.

Oh just because he changed his story your buying it.You do realize last time he defended his news letters.This time he claims he didnt write them. And who allows someone to publish racist news letters under there name i know i wouldnt.Lets not forget he actively promoted the news letters he supposedly knew nothing about i suggest you spend some time looking into his previous statements.

Here let me give you something you dont know the person who wrote the racist comments must happen to be from the same home town as Ron Paul

One article from October 1992 refers to the congressman’s hometown, saying, “even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I’ve urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense, for the animals are coming.” (this was in refrence to blacks rioting after the LA riots)

Then he claims Martin luther king is a hero of his oh wait he said this also As for King, a 1992 Ron Paul newsletter referred to the civil rights leader as a “world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours.”

in 1996 and the content of the newsletters were raised by his opponent as a campaign issue. Paul's campaign doesn't deny authorship of the newsletters, but says the Democratic rival is taking the message out of context.

Then after he claimed he didnt write the news letters and people werent buying it he came back with this gem.

"These were sentences that were put in – I think it was a total of about eight or ten sentences, and it was bad stuff," he told host Jan Mickelson. But, he added, "it wasn't a reflection of my views at all, so it got in the letter, I think it was terrible, it was tragic."

Ok so now he wrote it but somehow sentences got added. So guess what you can believe him if you want but ill tell you hes a liar or at the very least started a racist organization allowed them to use his name to spread hate.Either way what does that say about Ron Paul.I know i wouldnt allow my name to be used to spread hate.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You just spent an hour writing that post when there is an entire thread of over 30 pages debunking the whole racism issue.

Obviously, you wouldn't do your homework and just cherry pick information that has already been debunked because you were, A) too lazy to look up or B) too ignorant to understand.

And yes, the more rolling eyes smileys you use, the more correct you are.

edit on 13-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I need to ask you something.
Do you ever let other people write your posts for you? Do you let other people log on and write things under your name, next to your avatar? Do you then use that as an excuse if anyone calls out something in your posts as wrong? Do you suggest that you do not need to defend what is written in your posts because sometimes you let someone else write stuff under your own name but it is not stuff you will defend nor even claim to have known about?

Would you or do you do that?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
reply to post by eLPresidente

I need to ask you something.
Do you ever let other people write your posts for you? Do you let other people log on and write things under your name, next to your avatar? Do you then use that as an excuse if anyone calls out something in your posts as wrong? Do you suggest that you do not need to defend what is written in your posts because sometimes you let someone else write stuff under your own name but it is not stuff you will defend nor even claim to have known about?

Would you or do you do that?

If I was too busy to write my own posts and needed to have it done, I'd pay somebody to do it.

In the time that the paid employee used my accounts to post material I didn't believe, I wouldn't be happy.

In fact, I would apologize for it and take moral responsibility for it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Reality check, Ron Paul supporters vote for him because of his adherence to the Constitution.
If he back tracks, sells out, politically he is dead.
It is the American ideal that's being voted for, Freedom of free speech, freedom to protest,freedom to follow a religion,freedom of the press and freedom to challenge the govt etc.

Good luck trying to change people who believe that.
From a Englishmen , no fuxxing chance.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 4REVOLUTION

Lol I have a black friend!

Ron Paul was still dumb enough to allow his na,e to be attached to those news letters. Great presidential candidate. He needs to stick to delivering babies and stay out of politics. His political career has been one of constant failure.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join