Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul speaks out on the MSM blackout and recently won states.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+24 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In this video we get it straight from the horses mouth =) He sounds pretty annoyed by the blackouts but he is assuring us he knows how to fight back!! Also alot of thank yous for all of his supporters.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
@3:24-3:37...That is truth right there...That segment should be replayed over and over again...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sheesh it seems like I just gave this clown 100 bucks!

Just playin Ronny boy, here's some more, I'd just spend it on drugs and alcohol anyway.

Make good use of it!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
haha . The 'establishment' opponent - and some fools think he is actually going to to a deal or endorse that idiot.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh yay RP crying over losing again?

Why can't he just be a graceful loser.... that would earn him some props in my book... I might even vote for the guy if he stopped acting so crazy

+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Romney's dead anyway, I even started a thread on it. His campaign has committed fraud, he's guilty of felonies including billions of dollars in scam money crossing many states. His cocky antics have gone too far, and they're about to catch up to that dickbag, and I'm gonna laugh my balls off when Ron Paul is at Obama's doorsteps to the Oval Office.

Good for Ron, he's about to beat them all, and I'm happy for him.

Ron Paul 2012 *snip*

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Fri May 11 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah, don't a LOT of celebs like RP? Norris, Snoop, Vince Vaughn, Oliver Stone, etc?

He needs money, darn it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Chuck Norris endorsed Paul back in '08... but then went Gingrich

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
God Bless Ron Paul and Thank You for restoring my faith in our Government. Even though I never really had any faith in it since the Iran Contra Scandal.

Also, Thank you RP for restoring my faith People as a whole. I cant believe the way people think now a day and how much they worry about the most dumbest things imaginable. Instead of worrying about your Facebook post or your next Text Message do some studying about our History. OHHHHH, thats right, most of you didnt learn any of that in school. You probably cheated your way through College and think your all smart with your Degree. Hey, at least you know how to type on a touch screen really fast.

Keep fighting the good fight and continue to teach us that Politicians are not always "shady". Hurry up and get to Cali already. I didnt think you made it here yet but I could be wrong.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
Oh yay RP crying over losing again?

Why can't he just be a graceful loser.... that would earn him some props in my book... I might even vote for the guy if he stopped acting so crazy

Yea, wanting liberty is pretty crazy! If you like the status -quo so much, you can follow your chosen leader right to jail or whatever country they are deported to if you wish!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Young people dont vote and the internets opinion doesnt matter. Ron Paul is not popular. The media ignores him because he is irrelevant. You guys think he has a chance but hes struggling to come up with 650k. Lol. Obama charges 35k for breakfast. Stop being delusional.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Charging 35k for Breakfast and smiling over it is delusional. Juss sayen...
edit on 11-5-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Its delusional to make money for your campaign? Ron Paul is on that video begging for scraps so I suppose you consider him delusional as well. He sure has vocal fanbois but they arent helping him much. I assume because the numbers just arent there. Good guy, terrifying if he became president.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
GO RON PAUL

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So he's asking for donations like he's been doing for his whole campaign. Do you think if the people didn't support him he would be in a 3 man race now? Where's all the other woodbe candidates??? So we're left with establishment puppet and millionaire trying to prop up his buddies.... Sorry I like a guy who lives within his means and doesn't rely on big banks and big corp to sail them through......

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I didnt say it was delusional raising money for a Campaign. Please dont put words in my mouth, or words in my post, whatever. Anyway, I was speaking directly to charging 35k for Breakfast and smiling about it. That my friend, is delusional.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join