It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your views on the show Ghost adventures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

My favourite episode of all was when the old guy did the prat fall !
Lived opposite the prison ?

I rewound that so many times !
Poor guy, felt for him, but it was hilarious !

Peace

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

I have been watching Ghost Adventures for a long time. I find it to be alot more interesting then other shows that are out there. The guys tend to work together well, its cool cause they add alot of personality and comedy to the show as well.

Alot of the places they go are also pretty interesting just in general, the wax museum, Goldfield Hotel, ect..

Funniest thing I ever saw on Ghost Adventures...Zak getting scratches and crying about it LOL!! He gives Nick a hard time earlier in the show about not being afraid and standing his ground then runs out like a girl when he gets scratched!!

Not saying I wouldnt get the heck out of there myself but it was still funny as hell...

I think that was the episode at Bobby Flays you can probably find it on youtube..

anyways thats my opinion Good Luck

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Only one I watch, doesn't hurt that Zak is so cute lol

Ghost hunters is fake. Stopped watching after seeing it myself in one of the life Halloween episodes a few years back.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am sorry to tell you all this, but Ghost Adventures are FAKE! Here is why... Most paranormal investigators will tell you that ghost hunting is actually pretty boring, as 85% of the time you will not capture evidence of the paranormal. I know this because I have been a ghost hunter for the last 16 years. I have tried all the methods there are out there. Have I capture evidence? Yes I have, but only on a few occasions.

Please keep in mind it is a television show and in order to keep it on the air it has to be entertaining in order to maintain the ratings. If GA is real, then they are the luckiest Paranormal Group to ever exists, because every episode they "Capture" evidence. Any real investigator will tell you it is just not possible to capture evidence of the paranormal at EVERY location you go to. Some investigators spend weeks at a location in order to capture something, and yet they produce results for every show, and only after being at the location for one night.

I used to respect the show Ghost Hunters when they first started, because they at least had some shows where the team agreed the location was NOT haunted. But then under the pressure from the producers of the show, they started faking evidence as well.

I have seen the GA crew in action, and I'm sorry to bust your bubble but they also have a production crew. It is just not the three guys alone in a location, there are other people involved. The production crew consist of 7-10 other people involved in the making of the show at the location.

So again, sorry to say it, but they are Fake...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

They are fabulous!. The whole creative ideas with the uv,full spectrum evp, emf detectors and the spirit box, Mel o meter! all fantastic ideas! Nikolai Tesla would be proud if he heard this. ^^

Oh and I love the cold-spot-sensitive jacket btw!.

I still want to visit Bobby Mackies one day, lol.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I like GA. It's no surprise that they have a production crew. it's mandatory for these type of shows. you have to have a location manager, a tech guy, wardrobe, makeup, PA or two, a director, a in field producer, a rep from sci fi (not just a rep from their personal production company but from the network too, to make sure the production company is doing what the network wants at all times). and thats gotta be for every location they go to.

That being said, they are way more fun to watch than GH. and the character development is better. GH tried to go the soap opera reality tv route with all their drama. GA just keeps it casual and fun.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Witkin

It seems the majority of their evidence is EVP... and I usually can't hear a thing when they play it back. I've even tried shutting my eyes (so as not to be influenced by their translation shown on the screen). 97% of the time, I hear nada.

Still entertaining though.

How interesting that you are an investigator. Have you ever shared your evidence? I don't want to hijack the thread, but I'd really like to hear about it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I just got on ATS, and I have future plans of making my own post and presenting my evidence when that time comes. I don't have too much evidence, and to be honest, not really sure it could be considered evidence. Things have happened that cannot be explained, and as a skeptical believer I probably shouldn't have called it evidence because it is not absolute, it is just unexplainable... I'll talk about it when I can make my own post, and we'll keep this one focused on the Ghost Adventures show.

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witkin
reply to post by smyleegrl

I just got on ATS, and I have future plans of making my own post and presenting my evidence when that time comes. I don't have too much evidence, and to be honest, not really sure it could be considered evidence. Things have happened that cannot be explained, and as a skeptical believer I probably shouldn't have called it evidence because it is not absolute, it is just unexplainable... I'll talk about it when I can make my own post, and we'll keep this one focused on the Ghost Adventures show.

Thanks.

I'll be watching for you!

Cue creepy stalker music.....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I love the show and feel it is thruthfully put out to us. I am a fan/friend of Aaron Goodwin who is a equipment tech/camera man the guy is as honest and good hearted as they come.
They have a different approach to the paranormal and give you good backround info on what they are getting them selves locked into. They have ( I think) to this day been the only people able to catch a whole body apparition on camera.
I enjoy watching and will keep watching. Catch them tonite with a new episode at 9...

(BIG STEPPIN)! XX

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I love the show and feel it is thruthfully put out to us. I am a fan/friend of Aaron Goodwin who is a equipment tech/camera man the guy is as honest and good hearted as they come.
They have a different approach to the paranormal and give you good backround info on what they are getting them selves locked into. They have ( I think) to this day been the only people able to catch a whole body apparition on camera.
I enjoy watching and will keep watching. Catch them tonite with a new episode at 9...

(BIG STEPPIN)! XX

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Compare to TAPS (stupid show with stupid actors)
they really are great and they take their job seriously
in the show Ghost Adventure

They take real risk to speak with supernatural entities
can know for sure if all those recording arent faked
but it can also be very real

We know ghosts can exist and there is a show on TV prooving it
can a show saying everything is true really still fake everything
lying through their teeth all the time

I think its real but there is always an open door that it is just an Hoaxs
to make money .. sadly many will exploit many subject and theories just for money
faking something to have attention is disgusting

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Can you get theyre autographs for my Grandson ?
He drives me round the bend when he calls round after school to put
'Zak Bagels' on YouTube !
He wants to be a ghosthunter when he leaves school !!!
Thinks I'm getting him an emf and melmeter for his birthday !!!

Peace
edit on 053131p://05America/Chicago11 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My favourite Ghost hunting show by far. Much more believable than TAPS and the other stuff. Have you seen that episode where the GA team go to the island just of Venice, Italy? Crazy #

Anyway, by far, they seem to be the most legit!!! Thanks for starting the thread.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I am sorry to tell you all this, but Ghost Adventures are FAKE!

I think that one show they did where a brick went flying through the air, and then a board or something fell, was the real deal. They had the film inspected by an expert on air. He said there were no "stunts" to getting the brick to fly across the room like it did, and the board was leaning the wrong way to fall in the direction it did. And, Zak didn't look at all like he was faking being scared out of his mind! He about ran over top of whoever was holding the camera.

Some may be fake, but some are probably real.... like that one!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I am sorry to tell you all this, but Ghost Adventures are FAKE!

I think that one show they did where a brick went flying through the air, and then a board or something fell, was the real deal.

Didn't GH try to recreate that to claim it was fake but failed?

I'm pretty sure they tried!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

oohh luck you! Can you ask them when are they coming back to Los Angeles for investigations or signings? Please ! I would appreciate it very much

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If the video expert in that documentary was given the original un-edited footage, I would totally agree with you, however, the expert was given a "copy" of edited footage, not "raw" footage... So there is no way of telling if it is fake with the copy he was given. That was the funniest part for me... People don't understand how easy it is to fake evidence. Also another major point to make about the "Brick" incident, that was the one time where they were missing a member of their crew... That doesn't raise any flags?

I wish they were the real deal, but they are not. It is a television show, and it is strictly entertainment, that is all. All those ghost hunting shows are a true slap in the face to real investigators who have spent many years investigating and researching this subject.

I made this point before, they are the only Paranormal Crew to capture evidence at every location, and that should raise a flag as well. Maybe if they had ONE show where they walked away and said "No, this place is not haunted", then I might respect them as investigators... But that will never happen because it doesn't make for good television. The audience expects the location to be haunted, and they deliver every time... But a real investigator knows better, as nobody gets that LUCKY every single investigation.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm also an investigator and I love the show!
It's one of the few paranormal shows I still watch.
My group has a You Tube channel for our evidence, but, I believe I have posted it on here before and the Mods removed it.
I have no idea why.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Witkin

Hey man appreciate your input. Wow that's awesome that you're a real paranormal investigator, I'm jealous!

Because you are a professional and probably know more than most of us on this post I'm not trying to argue with you, but just asking an honest question:

Maybe they get evidence each time because they are visiting places that have a lot of history and are well known to be haunted. Have you ever been to any of the places they have been to and not found any evidence?

I also agree with smyleegrl, it's not exactly concrete evidence that they bring out of each show, and they don't exactly claim it to be they usually just say they can't find a logical reason for what they find, they don't exactly come out saying we've found 100% proof this place is haunted like most other shows.

Again, I'm not biting your head off or anything just an honest question

Oh and also will definitely be keen to follow your future posts and everything on here

edit on 12-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join