It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your views on the show Ghost adventures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hey everyone I've just started watching the show ghost adventures and I've got to say I'm really enjoying it compared to most other shows about paranormal investigators.

I'm not trying to say I believe it's all 100% true nor am I saying it's fake, I'm just curious to see what other peoples opinions of the show are?

Looking forward to your input

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I love Ghost Adventures! It is my fav ghost hunting show. The EVPs are phenominal & IMO it's legit. I met Aaron Goodwin in Orange County last year and he was a very humble man who seemed to really enjoy meeting fans. I know it's just a tv show & we'll never know if it's really true or faked, but I think it's legit & really enjoy the show. I hate that show Ghost Hunters on SyFy though.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I haven't heard of it, I'll give 'er a spin and see what it's like. You should include a clip.

Been a few years since I've seen a good paranormal show. They've always seemed too fake.

edit on 11/5/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Yeah it's an awesome show and I agree definitely my favourite ghost hunting show.
I kinda want to believe it's legit but like you said we'll never know so might as well enjoy it!

Dam lucky you would be awesome to meet the dude

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm up to date so far on episodes and if they're faking it, they're really good.

Then again, I used to live close to the Myrtles Plantation. We've seen some of the same things. I tend to think they're not faking it. They visit *the* cream of the crop as far as weird @!&$ happening. Stuff like that happens all the time in some of those places. When things happen, they get aired.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
I haven't heard of it, I'll give 'er a spin and see what it's like. You should include a clip.

Been a few years since I've seen a good paranormal show. They've always seemed too fake.

edit on 11/5/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

Yeah man I totally recommend it, I was the same as you I almost gave up on ghost shows because they always seemed so BS but a friend of mine recommended it so I gave it a go and I'm really enjoying it. Definitely the most legit ghost show I've ever seen.

Oh and yeah sorry I'll put up a video link in a minute

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Oh nice yeah I've watched the first few seasons and am keen as on watching the rest. And totally agree they go to some freaky places!

Glad to hear other people who have watched it seem to think it's legit too. Was half expecting heaps of people saying that they think it's BS and everything.

Wish I could go around doing what they do

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
post by murkraz

Here you go

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

I've never put up a video in a post and was doing it wrong so I ended up just putting the link. Sorry

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I really enjoyed the episode where they went to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose because I went there in Jan & took the tour. Didn't experience anything paranormal, but that house was absolutely amazing! It's a real trip, stair cases that lead straight to the ceiling, doors that lead to nowhere. You would def get lost if they let you explore if by yourself! I asked Aaron if it was all real & he said absolutely! He said he was skeptical at the begining, but said ever since then ghost hunting has become his passion & he looks forward to each lockdown with such enthusiasm. He also said on more than one occasion that entities have followed all 3 guys home. Just the way he was talking I could hear the sincerity in his voice & I really believe him. If it is fake though they do a damn good job & it's still entertaining none the less.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Wow lucky you! Yeah that's a good episode! And that's what I like about it too is how he is kind of skeptical aswell not like other shows where there hear a noise or something and are like that's definitely paranormal. And I also love that they get right into it and stick it out. I can't stand how in other shows when they do experience anything they scream and run away, but these dudes go quiet and follow it.

Yeah I was wondering whether things followed them home because you would think so with the way he goes in and antagonises the "spirits"

I would really love to check out some of these places but unfortunately I live in New Zealand
haha

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Hey Doodles, I know NZ has got to have it's own local haunts & legends with it being such an ancient land. NZ is such a beautiful country, I envy you for living there!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Haha thanks and yeah there is, I even have some suspicions about my own house!

But yeah just would be cool to check out some of those places on the show they look mega freaky.

And I think I'm immune to it's beauty now I'm too used to it

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hi thanks for the link
I've just started watching the second one and thought i'd pop back to post this.
I've not seen this one in the uk yet, we have a popular one called Most Haunted but i gotta say i do like these programs, i kind of find myself always looking at the back ground, just in case i see something and i think there is always an element of over acting to give it that scare factor
Great post

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BuggingWicked

Thanks

Yeah I used to watch most haunted but got a bit sick of it. Just would get sick of when things did happen they would usually run away and want to leave or when they heard something they would scream and then when they played the sound back all you could hear was them screaming. And also I found the whole knocking thing real hard to believe, seemed a bit too much of a coincedence

But yeah if you like these shows I highly recommend this one, Oh and the link I put up is just kind of a best moments sort of video you should check out the full episodes

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I've watched Ghost Adventures for years! I think their show has greatly improved over time, and it just keeps getting better. Guess it's true... practice makes perfect!

Here is another good show, "My Ghost Story". youtu.be...

"The Haunted" is also a great show, along with "The Dead Files". You can pull these up on YouTube, too.
edit on 5/11/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wow that's good to hear seeing as I'm only on the 2nd season at the moment, can't wait to watch the next 4 seasons

Yeah I've caught the haunted on tv over here before and I enjoy it. Havn't heard of my ghost story before though I'll check it out.

Thanks

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I am originally a GH fan. They have found some cool stuff.

I know Ghost Adventures is a little flashier, and it doesnt hurt my feelIngs one bit to watch Zak in IR. It is damn difficult to be sexy in IR. Tho, he's a bit of a drama queen.

GH doesn't sell sex. They sell information. That seems more credible than a trio of girly boys jumping at stuff they never catch on film or tape.

Both are fun. Its like comparing your kids. One is "this" way and one is "that" way. Neither are perfect.
edit on 11-5-2012 by SeenAlot because: Misspelling

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when you say GH are you talking about Ghost Hunters?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

That was MY use. As opposed to General Hospital (lol).

I know the show is TAPS, I have heard it called Ghost Hunters more than anything else.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Haha ok just making sure. I havn't watched ghost hunters but I'll be sure to check it out.

Don't exactly get what you mean about Ghost adventures selling sex? But everyone's entitled to their own opinions and I appreciate your input

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join