It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIVINE INTERVENTION: ETs Defeating Old World Order

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
I agree with Brandon here. The fact is, they spread a message of well being and a world without chaos and war. To me it seems like a very positive message. Kind of like religion, it's prolly fake but still have a positive message at its core. Most of the ATS community doesn't care for GFL or even believe its real, but everyone seems to agree with their message.

Like Brandon said, why wouldn't they form a group on a massive, universal scale? I am not saying I believe the GLF, Alex Collier or any of that, but they pass a positive message which we all could learn something from.

-SAP-

There is one negative aspect to the message.

That aspect is the fact that we don't need to change our world ourselves because they are doing it for us. Seems like this could even be a psy op to lessen peoples fight to change. I don't think it's on purpose before I get misunderstood here. I'm pretty sure they all believe it, but I remember reading a book called "A handbook to the new paradigm." It was an awesome read supposedly channeled. or comunnicated psychically to some guy, george green. That would be un believeable except that he printed and shipped out all the books for FREE.

The book explains how we must help ourselves, but that there were many forces that can be unleashed if we started the ball rolling. Has to be our free will choice. Not sure how much I believe that or this, but whatever, it was a good book, and I learned a lot from it.

On a side note I can't get to the website SQL error... I forget what that means. tried 2 browsers, and hand typed urls.
edit on 5/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I attributed the bold part to your ignorance. No one is saving us. Read the GFL messages with open mind. They always say that they will not come to save us. We have to save us ourselves. They can assist us though if we ask for their help. In the end, it is our free will to do whatever we wanted to do with ourselves and with our planet. They are not coming as saviors or conquerors. They will come as our equals and not to be worshipped.

Re read what I wrote buddy. I am sorry, but I said the same thing, that you are...

READ the first sentence...

I said NEGATIVE aspect. Meaning BAD. That people think we don't need to do the work. I said WE DO have to do the work.

And then you said as much. THAT is what I was saying

And someone starred you for your ignorance... Geez guys. READ more. It will help.

silly... FIX IT. Fix what is wrong in your view. Fix it. Aliens can't be as empathetic or accurate in their fixes as WE. We need to do it. Let's Fix it. FIX it ourselves. No one is coming here to do anything about it. If aliens come then yes I agree, treat them as equals. In the mean time, LET's FIX IT! Fix our problems, ourselves. K?

~Dusty
edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
New world order, present world order,

tomato toemato

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
What I love is the fact that it seems EVERYONE has THE answer and NO ONE leaves ANY room for the notion that they could be.............wait for it..........wait for it.................almost there..........WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone already has it all figured out man.
God this,
Jesus that,
'why would they do this' '
'why would they do that'
'If I were an Alien I would'
'Scripture this'
'evolution that'

I love how us HUMANS use our feeble HUMAN brain power to presume to know WTF an Alien culture from a potentially completely different star system would do or not do. Why do people have the audacity to presume to know something when it comes from such a limited base of understanding??

carry on, it really is quite entertaining to hear everyone go on and on about what WILL happen or what WILL NEVER happen based on complete BULL#!

edit on 12-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

oh Gawd you are one of the last people I would want to agree with...

YOU are RIght.

Everything you said.

I agree.

The rest of you are being deluded.

Do IT.
BE IT.

Stop waiting for IT.
IT is what YOU make IT.

Get IT?

~Dusty

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

No, actually you didn't read it right.

I think I'm ET because I was told I was.

The DNA is an ilustration of anomalous makers, it is theoretical at present. Your science still has a great deal of work to do.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What board is this again? GLP? Got confused when reading the few two pages. How this doesn't get moved into the grey area is beyond me, but I understand it will get more clicks if kept in one of the most traffic heavy forums for as long as possible.

Eventually someone will smarten up and realize the damage this type of stuff does and handles it accordingly. Members that participate in threads like this are not likley to spend money through clicking through your site advertising anyway i would imagine.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman
What board is this again? GLP? Got confused when reading the few two pages. How this doesn't get moved into the grey area is beyond me, but I understand it will get more clicks if kept in one of the most traffic heavy forums for as long as possible.

Eventually someone will smarten up and realize the damage this type of stuff does and handles it accordingly. Members that participate in threads like this are not likley to spend money through clicking through your site advertising anyway i would imagine.

I have an add blocker...

I agree with you.

Thank you for knowing.

The damage will continue as long as everyone is waiting to be saved.

This is OUR mess. WE have to fix it.

NOW.

~Dusty

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The dark side and the military negative ET co-op is NOT ET. And I agree with that, there is a strong luciferean element in all the black operations and managers of this planet, but that is simply not what real ET is about, which are cosmic citizens working on behalf of Family some of which, many of which are in communities with families even learning. Its always about learning. They're people.

We have to never give our power away ever. What would happen if someone who was a friend suddenly takes off their mask and they're a monster? Would that mean you were at fault for believing in all the Good they communicated? Or does karma only happen if you DO BAD THINGS, not if you are kind and think good things and are fooled by a wolfe in sheep's clothing. If someone were to do that around me, then I would ask them in turn to take that mask off, for underneath everything they are still Light, they still have some of their Divine Source Spirit/Soul.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

thanks brother, if i can find some time i'll listen to it...

i'm sure much bigger news will be coming out soon

many hidden truths that will raise consciousness shall be revealed this year

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

No, actually you didn't read it right.

I think I'm ET because I was told I was.

The DNA is an ilustration of anomalous makers, it is theoretical at present. Your science still has a great deal of work to do.

*my* science? I haven't even begun to suggest either way how your claim could be verified or confirmed as false. Yet it's *my* science that still has a great deal of work to do?

I'd suggest you have a great deal of psychotherapy to undergo and/or drug treatment. Your proclaimed DNA discrepancies aren't anything unusual at all and could be explained in a multitude of ways. Furthermore, the very fact your DNA is 100% HUMAN and is even traceable to specific regions is additional evidence you are suffering from delusions.

You are lambasting *my* science without knowing a single thing about me. I believe in things that are not congruent with mainstream science. But you have been bold enough to produce what you claim is "proof" of your extraordinary claims. I suspect a doctor (which you sincerely need) would be unable to convince you otherwise of your own proof, when one considers the fact an elementary understanding of science renders your "proof" laughable at best.

I sincerely hope you find the help you need. Others have done so and you can too

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

*my* science? I haven't even begun to suggest either way how your claim could be verified or confirmed as false. Yet it's *my* science that still has a great deal of work to do?

Yes. Unless, as you seem to suggest, your "personal" science isn't Terrestrial in nature.

I'd suggest you have a great deal of psychotherapy to undergo and/or drug treatment. Your proclaimed DNA discrepancies aren't anything unusual at all and could be explained in a multitude of ways. Furthermore, the very fact your DNA is 100% HUMAN and is even traceable to specific regions is additional evidence you are suffering from delusions.

Why is it that this is always the first reaction? You mention my "lambasting" of your science, when I don't know "you". Yet, yu d the very same thing. You don't know me.

As it hapens I have gone thrugh years of your "psychtherapy". The problem with psychologists is they don't use science! They conduct every possible test of One's mind, but ignore everything else. This issue, this "question" can t be answered by psychology, and, demands microbiology.

My discrepancies are normal and can be explained in a number of ways? Have at it! I'd be willing to bet one of my next puppies (High content WolfDogs due around Sept.) you can't explain any of it.

Also, there are several off-world Human species. The Sirians come to mind, or perhaps Pleiadians. Both have DNA indistinguishable from Terrestrial Humans except for the anomalous markers.

You are lambasting *my* science without knowing a single thing about me. I believe in things that are not congruent with mainstream science. But you have been bold enough to produce what you claim is "proof" of your extraordinary claims. I suspect a doctor (which you sincerely need) would be unable to convince you otherwise of your own proof, when one considers the fact an elementary understanding of science renders your "proof" laughable at best

I did not claim it was "proof", I said it was evidence. If your "elementary" knowledge of science renders anything laughable, then I would suggest you re-take those science classes. The data I have provided requires a bit more than elementary science to understand, and it may ask that you be capable in more than one science. For instance my data contains DNA results, the analysis requires a bit of Data Analysis as well as microbiology and genetics.

My current T. Human doctor, a government employee, knows all about this. He usually tells me not to mention it, "Terrestrials can be unpredictable in situations where they face the impossible"

Why is it that you T. Humans almost always reject such claims and evidence "out-of-hand"? That is a very unscientific method, and is, invalid. Wouldn't examining that evidence, and making some small attempt at understanding be a somewhat more logical approach? Just askin'.

The evidence I've presented isn't the whole of the evidence, but, I fear you are not ready for the rest. But, fear not, I'll be releasing more soon.

edit on 16-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Yes. Unless, as you seem to suggest, your "personal" science isn't Terrestrial in nature.

Why is it that this is always the first reaction? You mention my "lambasting" of your science, when I don't know "you". Yet, yu d the very same thing. You don't know me.

As it hapens I have gone thrugh years of your "psychtherapy". The problem with psychologists is they don't use science! They conduct every possible test of One's mind, but ignore everything else. This issue, this "question" can t be answered by psychology, and, demands microbiology.

My discrepancies are normal and can be explained in a number of ways? Have at it! I'd be willing to bet one of my next puppies (High content WolfDogs due around Sept.) you can't explain any of it.

Also, there are several off-world Human species. The Sirians come to mind, or perhaps Pleiadians. Both have DNA indistinguishable from Terrestrial Humans except for the anomalous markers.

You are lambasting *my* science without knowing a single thing about me. I believe in things that are not congruent with mainstream science. But you have been bold enough to produce what you claim is "proof" of your extraordinary claims. I suspect a doctor (which you sincerely need) would be unable to convince you otherwise of your own proof, when one considers the fact an elementary understanding of science renders your "proof" laughable at best

I did not claim it was "proof", I said it was evidence. If your "elementary" knowledge of science renders anything laughable, then I would suggest you re-take those science classes. The data I have provided requires a bit more than elementary science to understand, and it may ask that you be capable in more than one science. For instance my data contains DNA results, the analysis requires a bit of Data Analysis as well as microbiology and genetics.

My current T. Human doctor, a government employee, knows all about this. He usually tells me not to mention it, "Terrestrials can be unpredictable in situations where they face the impossible"

Why is it that you T. Humans almost always reject such claims and evidence "out-of-hand"? That is a very unscientific method, and is, invalid. Wouldn't examining that evidence, and making some small attempt at understanding be a somewhat more logical approach? Just askin'.

The evidence I've presented isn't the whole of the evidence, but, I fear you are not ready for the rest. But, fear not, I'll be releasing more soon.

A few bible code screenshots is far from data.

I suppose I should take the higher road however, and cosmic mentality my way out of this thread. Better to deal with my own mental deficiencies than categorically point out your own in a thread full of crazies.

ATS will be waiting when you can provide Actual scientific proof of your alien heritage instead of delusions of grandeur.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
As much as this topic is Bullsht to me it isn't to others im gathering, so can we stop with the constant attacks on anth and his thoughts?

guy started a topic on divine intervention against the "nwo" which is also a joke considering its simply in America...
And that is just 1 country and it has a lot of enemy's so when they decide to try this new "world" order the country's like Russia will laugh a little then tell America to take their bs ideas and put them nice and deep up their rears and sit quiet.
Russia will go to nuclear war before we accept rule by Americans.

also try not to forget people who believe in the NWO, China is the emerging super power and not America.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
As much as this topic is Bullsht to me it isn't to others im gathering, so can we stop with the constant attacks on anth and his thoughts?

guy started a topic on divine intervention against the "nwo" which is also a joke considering its simply in America...
And that is just 1 country and it has a lot of enemy's so when they decide to try this new "world" order the country's like Russia will laugh a little then tell America to take their bs ideas and put them nice and deep up their rears and sit quiet.

also try not to forget people who believe in the NWO, China is the emerging super power and not America.

Yes. Lets stop focusing on one crazy and refocus on the chorus of crazies here in.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

About as I expected.
Not up to the challange.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

About as I expected.
Not up to the challange.

what, pray tell, is the challenge?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Not true. The "NWO" as some like to call it, already has ALL of the G-20 onboard. Russia won't fight it, China won't fight it, The only resistance left is N. Korea and Iran. They will likely fall this year.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

About as I expected.
Not up to the challange.

To raise your consciousness, intelligence, and learning to new heights. Or, back up your statements with some science of your own. But, since it had to be enumerated, I suspect you can't.

Ever tae a more advanced Math class? One wherein the Prof wants you to "show your work?"

This is somewhat like that, and just like that (the class) you can't simply decide on an "answer" and forget the derivation. Without "showing your work", your "answer", right, wrong, or otherwise becomes worthless and invalid.

Would also appear you didn't look at all the evidence.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

About as I expected.
Not up to the challange.

To raise your consciousness, intelligence, and learning to new heights. Or, back up your statements with some science of your own. But, since it had to be enumerated, I suspect you can't.

Why you aren't banned from this site is beyond me. When obvious hoaxers are banned, yet you remain?

Whatever. I take the subject of the unknown seriously (and skeptically) and people like you sully it (although often unintentionally through mental illness). So let us continue on the subject of *my* science.

Perhaps you could explain a few details for me:

1) Since when is science personal? Science is, by definition: Empirical.

2) Since when does your skin color being at variance with your DNA results provide evidence you are an ALIEN?

3) Who provided your "DNA testing" in the first place? Could you provide us with the lab, results, and corresponding "evidence" instead of your poorly designed website, graphics, and avatar dogs?

4) Since you continually allude to "our" science, perhaps you could educate us on "your" science? Tell us about the pleiadians and such?

I hate to pick on the mentally ill but your care givers shouldn't be letting you onto ATS.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

Yes. Lets stop focusing on one crazy and refocus on the chorus of crazies here in.

LOL

c'mon bro! were not crazy!

i love you guys so much

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Aarcadius

Not true. The "NWO" as some like to call it, already has ALL of the G-20 onboard. Russia won't fight it, China won't fight it, The only resistance left is N. Korea and Iran. They will likely fall this year.

Well I define a nation by its people not by the sold out scum at the top abusing it. So, actually no nation has succumbed, only a few scumbags and criminals.

And people need to do, nonstop, non participation. Right away. You don't wait for elections to surround them.

And people really have to understand legistlation is NOT LAW. They're closest synonym is crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join