It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Romney Will Be Disqualified From Race Due To Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I don't get how he made it this far. He is SOO dirty. I am baffled. This guy is one of the most corrupt players in the game. Why someone thought he would be a good candidate is beyond me. If he was made president he would spend his entire time in office trying to cover up his shady dealings. It would be almost a full time job for him since the blackmailers would form a line around the white house.

How he avoids jail is disgusting. Everyone he knows that helped him to avoid jail is a traitor to their country. He has no reason to try and better himself. They really did him a disservice. Never has he faced the music so he never had a reason to change. He will remain a small man lusting for power and wealth. Little people stepping on the little guy. Put him in JAIL like everyone else who breaks the law and hurts their country.

look, the big GOP guns know this is a lost election, that's why nobody with cred is running. they are keeping their powder dry for 2016...i mean really!...look at the canidates they put out there...the republicans are mean and nasty SOB's, but they are not stupid.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Using that logic, the GOP might as well cop to a loss in 2016 also, when Hillary runs for President.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by jimmyx

Using that logic, the GOP might as well cop to a loss in 2016 also, when Hillary runs for President.

i think that would be a much tougher race, besides, since 1948, eight years of one political party, (exception being bush senior), has been enough before the vote tabulation switches to the opposite party.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I don't get how he made it this far. He is SOO dirty. I am baffled. This guy is one of the most corrupt players in the game. Why someone thought he would be a good candidate is beyond me. If he was made president he would spend his entire time in office trying to cover up his shady dealings. It would be almost a full time job for him since the blackmailers would form a line around the white house.

Are you talking about Romney, or Obama???
Obama has done more to conceal his past than any President in history.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I'm sure it's Romney. Nice barb though... But, it's easy to see why they chose Obama to run in 2008...African American, well-spoken, young, the impression of idealism, a decent slogan, etc., etc. It was a decent package for the average American who never bothered to check his voting record, etc.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This talk of "the GOP" would lead one to believe they are different people than "the Democrats" when in truth they are all one and the same. Just look to the campaign contributions for evidence. Romney and Obama are playing their parts in the grand act. Aside: Did anyone notice the wealth of pro-homosexual content on TV this week on sitcoms and dramas? Its almost as if those producers/directors knew Obama was going to make his grand announcement this week and here we all thought it was because of the Vice Buffoon.

They don't care if Obama or Romney wins so long as one of them does. The public hate both of them but given two terrible options they'll find themselves voting for one of the other.

The whole primary song and dance if you stop and think about it should educate anyone on how corrupt this system is. NO challenger to "party" will ever find their way in to the White House. Even if the populace voted for them, the insiders would never allow it through the delegate process. The whole production is a farce as none of this is related to official business of the United States. Its two corporations battling it out over the airwaves of CNN/FOX/MSNBC/NPR as to who will be the head of public relations and contest the Presidency.

Its nicely scripted to prevent anyone from ever challenging the system and so its no surprise that the two parties were infiltrated and bought out to serve an external agenda.

Realize this and you realize the United States we were all told existed died a horrific death well over a 100 years ago.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Im gonna need to see a more reliable source, before I pop the top on the champagne. ..Until then its just wishful thinking.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
BiN is running a new story with multiple sources cited (link below) reporting that Mitt will be disqualified or discredited because he has on record been involved with "fraud and other crimes involving the US gov", seriously involved to the tune of "8.5 billion dollars" with connections to the Madoff and Stanford schemes. This has been documented and has yet to be presented but will see the light of day later this year?

I'm not sure what to make of this but give me your thoughts and ideas, if this is indeed true, it would explain the blatant media bias...

I'm going to look more into this before anybody jumps to conclusions and a s#!tstorm ensues...

______beforeitsnews/story/2112/345/Romney_Will_Be_Disqualified_From_Race_Due_To_Fraud.html

libertarianreview.us...

libertarianreview.us...
edit on 11-5-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by kingllama because: spelling

Too bad they didn't use the same stick of measurement with Obama's ACORN shenanigans. Truly the hypocrisy is out of control.

For the record though, I wonder if this isn't just part of the entire tentacle of what David Wilcock calls the "occult economy".

The occult economy has dollar values ranging in the thousands of quadrillions. Cabal insiders are bribed and enticed with private bank accounts -- with sums that may eventually rise into in the trillions of dollars.

divinecosmos.com...

But as usual, only the person someone wants to out for political reason gets exposed. I am thinking this is the case for Romney, as his opponents are desperate to run him off.
It has to be the Team Obama or other people who are too short sighted to see what Team Obama is doing to this country.
I would love to see Ron Paul in office but if it doesn't happen I will take the next best offer and it's not Team Obama.

This whole thing has the same feel as the Madoff issue and Martha Stewart, where small fry were exposed while the real hoaxters behind the Fed were protected.

The Rothschilds are behind much of what is happening and they happen to own a great deal of the world's gold plus they are part of the Illuminati Satanic cabal.

edit on 11-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

The same can be applied to Obama, we'll have to wait for any real dirt on him. Only problem is, he has already been president for the last 4 years and fringe far right advocates have thrown anything and everything at him, and I'm fairly certain they've cleaned the trash out as well. With Romney however, not much has been looked into him, but to be honest, I don't think there is much. Likewise though the Republican machine is powerful and connected, they usually come up with something every election cycle.

There's already so much dirt on Obama. Where was everybody when it was revealed he had stock in BP Oil that got dumped just before the spill and he stands to gain 85 million in 10 years. ?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would be surprised if Mitt Romney won the election against Obama. Let's not forget that his team has been involved in election fraud as well, according to recent ATS posts. Will anything happen about this?

There is the possibility that something might, I suppose. We can't rule that out, especially if we help spread the word and find solid evidence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
TPTB want Mitt Romney to win the Republican nomination....they have the big money and they are promoting him.

The allegations of fraud against Romney....whether they are true or not will be fixed by TPTB. Romney will not be disqualified and he will win the Republican nomination because that is what TPTB want.

Unless the parties are for show, and Romney is supposed to win just so he can lose...

You didn't notice all the other jokers "running for president."

I did enjoy the show, Rick perry was especially entertaining, and I miss that

Ron Paul was the only serious contender, and the only one who can beat the already picked next president.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is every Ron Paul supporters wet dream. But still a fantasy.....will never happen.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

This is every Ron Paul supporters wet dream. But still a fantasy.....will never happen.

Good contribution to the thread...Just nothing but a wet dream fantasy eh?

Never say never....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If we had to disqualify every politician for corruption there wouldn't be any left. Its like trying to separate a fish from water.
edit on 11-5-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The good ole mitt never committed any FRAUD, at least he never got tried for it anyways. SO, thus he never committed acts of fraud or did he. Sounds like nixon, I'M NOT A CROOK.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

Please stay on top of this and when it is validated we can cause this to go VIRAL. Lets make sure a bit first so we dont look like nutjobs.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Does any one remember, Kissinger telling the Chinese Jeb Bush will be President?
Jeb speaks Spanish, his wife is Spanish, he'll pick that Robeyo as a running mate; huge Spanish backing (Cubans).
Poor Jeb didn't want to run and was forced into it by circumstance at the last minute.
How could we find fault with another Bush he just got forced into it...
Not the plan all along, right...
Bushes for ever... Oil for ever.... Banks rule...
How does that sound???
Florida as a key state right, sound familiar... Birthplace of the CIA... Operative rule...Where was the idea of the Fed born???
edit on 11-5-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

Also in the news today JPMorgan Chase needs billions more in bailouts sound familiar??? Just chance it came out today???

No time to expose what Jeb did in Florida...No mention of what Bush 2's business partner current gov Scott has done...Florida #4 on size of state gov & cost, seen huge increase in last few years...
Everyone act surprised now, OK !

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I hope this is the last time someone stupidly posts anything from BIN, one of the worst websites going.

ATS should really ban all threads based on BIN stories.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Forgive me if I'm missing some of the details here, but if he's been involved in fraud, then shouldnt't the talk be about laying criminal charges against him and not just "disqualification" from the race ?
The "chosen one" is always corrupt, that's how they become the chosen one !

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I call shenanigans on the BIN and LR.

Paul Bot rumor mill.
Obama-ite evilness.
Chalk it up to whatever you want, but it doesnt add up. If you really were connected to that kind of crime, would you really honestly still run for Office, because unless you are an absolute dolt, you gotta know it's going to come out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join