It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*must watch!!* RNC Legal Counsel STATED national delegates may vote their conscience.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so I'm sure paul suporters would be OK if a delegate paul "earned" voted for romney, right ?

Absolutely we would... I would give them my blessing too... if they went throught the tedious process of becoming a delegate then was elected to go to the national convention... if they decided then and there to vote for Romney because they liked his policies and thought that he was honest and genuine...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I wish I could tell you that, because that would mean we have fare elections here in the United States. But if this primary has taught me anything, it's that we have anything but fare elections.

Remember Missouri?

I wonder just how many ballot boxes in the Ron Paul counties were lost?

Now I will point to another thread of mine that talks about the Electronic voting systems and how there is no possible way to check and see if the machines are casting your votes right.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

No, he doesn't know, he supports Obama so he plays right into the two party scam.

I always thought all of ATS, especially older members wouldn't be so naive to still be tricked by the two party system.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Things as of now look good for Ron Paul supporters.

That is until the RNC decides to have a secret meeting and change the rules so that they can assure Romney is victorious.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Lets all bash Outkast for disagreeing with me via the truth! Yay! You suck Outkast, take your facts and shove 'em. We here support Ron Paul here, reality is unrelated!

Ron Paul 2012!!!

edit on 11-5-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Doalrite

No, he doesn't know, he supports Obama so he plays right into the two party scam.

I always thought all of ATS, especially older members wouldn't be so naive to still be tricked by the two party system.

Maybe this is why I think that Outty is a paid disinformationist, maybe he or she isn't and they just fully completely believe that there is actual parties and differences between the Repubs and Demos... I cant actually believe that he believes that because I talk to tons of different people everyday of every race, class and religion and none of them actually believe there is any difference... Everyone is waking up to the wars this government wages and how it strives to divide americans...

Republican and Democrats names and ideals are tools the Establishment uses to divide americans they also try to divide us by

Sex
Class
Race
Religion

I'm tired of the Governenet dividing us... Our Current Government makes us weak on purpose... and a weak nation will fail. Maybe the morons in DC don't understand or think that we will fail because they can print money and pass laws and they go home to their heated homes and fat kids.

When your not out in the dirt you don't know what real dirt is.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I love this part...

"The RNC does not recognize a state's binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose".

So in the RNC's eyes the delegates can vote for whomever they want--there are no BOUND delegates.

If I were a delegate I would vote Ron Paul and suffer the consequences when I get back to my home state.
...even if t meant jail time and a big fine....

Damn the torpedoes....FULL SPEED AHEAD

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

so I'm sure paul suporters would be OK if a delegate paul "earned" voted for romney, right ?

Absolutely we would... I would give them my blessing too... if they went throught the tedious process of becoming a delegate then was elected to go to the national convention... if they decided then and there to vote for Romney because they liked his policies and thought that he was honest and genuine...

but what about the voters of the district he/she represents ?

this is madness

it renders every vote meaningless

how can anyone support this ?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Lets all bash Outkast for disagreeing with me via the truth! Yay! You suck Outkast, take your facts and shove 'em. We here support Ron Paul here, reality is unrelated!

Ron Paul 2012!!!

This is a lame... don't be rude and childish... go to face book to do that...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ron Paul 2012!!!

What? let's get back on topic, watch the video, read the legal decisions made through the RNC and then get back to those that speak from actual facts.

Stop being so sour or don't bother posting in Ron Paul threads.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ron Paul 2012!!!

This is a lame... don't be rude and childish... go to face book to do that...

Right, so now you understand how I view the degrading post of some Paul supporters in this thread. You are right it is childish, glad you understand.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

this is madness

Because votes are meaningless.... that is the way the Establishment has set up the game so they can determine the winner before hand...

We vote.... which is the popular vote
Delegates are elected... then they vote...
Electoral college is elected... then they vote

The Electoral college is not bound to vote the popular vote either.. .which has happened before...
I wrote a thread on the Electoral process

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

this is madness

To state the obvious, I support it because it serves my interests.

I wish I could be more philosophically and morally principled, but in this instance I'm gonna have to
go with ego and greed. I'll be principled tomorrow...when we have our liberty and fourth amendment back...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

May I politely ask you, being that you are an Obama supporter, what expertise you have in the Republican party and their rules???

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

According to YOU, it always facts! What do you have to back up your statement???

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Whats the point in voting for a delegate if he can vote whatever way he wants?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Aha now you see why there is a majority of intelligent americans that dont give a crap about this process...

Ron Paul is shaking the boat because he is working the system.... kodos to him

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Excited to see what tomorrow brings
edit on 12-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: meh

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

because you hope/trust that they'll vote for the candidate you want them to. It's not like Ron Paul delegates are cheating the people that voted them to the delegation .. the RP people are voting eachother to these positions. That's why it's like a true revolution
edit on 12-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I dont understand how states can make laws related to how a delegate votes in a private "club", while those running the state events are not bound by any laws preventing blatant fraud and rigging.

The vote counters in a state can do whatever they want and skew the caucus how ever they feel, without fear of breaking any laws. Then the delegates are forced to vote according to the caucus results by state laws?

Something isnt adding up here...

edit on 5/12/2012 by xDeadcowx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join