It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Eminent Nuclear Physicist and Ufologist to be Guest Speaker over next 2 Weeks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When will it be? Or what time? Because I missed the David Icke interview.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More like, when WAS it...lol

He's come and gone....you can check out his responses to member questions in the forum below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I've met Mr. Friedman several times. He speaks very well. I find myself quoting him often... like... "Don't bother me with the facts. My mind's made up." He's a very nice person.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have heard from several people throughout the years that aliens are upset about & have caused the failures of the Billion's of $'s and growing Missile Defense Project "Star Wars" A number of different researchers on a number of different documentaries & specials have stated this. What does he think about this?

Also, what does he think about the "Disclosure Project"?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I wander always, waht is the evidence. When Stanton Friedum was here in Melbourne Australia some time ago, I wasn't able to get up to ask him questions because of the crowd at the Dallas Brooles Hall, if I remember it correctly.

From what I have read in a number of books by him and others the evidence of such things is anaedotal, no one has caught an alien for real or fro real evidence, just false evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join