It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Eminent Nuclear Physicist and Ufologist to be Guest Speaker over next 2 Weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
All i can say is this is Efing Great!!! Cant wait for this!!..hopfully going to be very informative

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is just Awesome. I've seen Stanton on so many interviews. it will be very interesting to see what he has to say. ATS is the best

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
QUESTION 1:

Nazi foo fighters, Nazi technology or alien ships monitoring our progress?

QUESTION 2:

Do we have any solid evidence of the propulsion systems utilized by this advanced fliying ships, including fuels e.g. element 115 or electrogravitics?

QUESTION 3:

If alien technologies were accessible to us, probably our government by now would have 100s of this machines in production. Could it be that the government hides all the alien stuff because there was no breakthrough in the use of these technologies and our scientists do not understand how this stuff work or cannot reproduce them? What's your opinion?

QUESTION 4:

Was a contact with aliens ever made? If so, why hide it?

QUESTION 5:

What's your opinion of the Disclosure Project?

QUESTION 6:

Is Area 51 a private or a government business?

QUESTION 6:

Are aliens among us? If yes, do we have any evidence?

QUESTION 7:

Are there reliable UFO sources on the net? If yes, would share them with us?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is quite a coup IMHO. Dr. Friedman is one of the preeminent UFO experts out there. I cannot wait to get the questions underway

...... wipes drool from keyboard.........

[edit on 3/10/04 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I for one am quivering with anticipation.

I have read some of his work, such as The Roswell Incident. I really am lookin forward to him!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good. I cant wait.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman will begin answering questions on Monday the 11th. Please note, that for some period of time before this we will open the forum to applicants to begin asking questions. If you have been given guest speaker status in the past you will need to reapply for it to participate in this event. Also Mr. Friedman asked me to make the community aware of these two events:

1) This Saturday Mr. Friedman will be giving a lecture for the Intruders Foundation in lower Manhattan. More information about this can be found at this link: www.intrudersfoundation.org...

2) This Sunday on the History channel, in the US, there will be a special on Majestic 12, of which Mr. Friedman was interviewed extensively.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nice one - I've just joined this site today, and as an English rep for the Disclosure project (to bring the worlds governments to account and release secreted information on ufos) you can imagine how glad this makes me. I will also be asking questions, the answers to which I only hope every takes heed to - my primary question will be "What can we do as a polulation(s) to force this matter into being publically researched - for REAL!!" And I've no doubt what his answer will be ... "First accept that the most significant ufo related cases from the past are not 'so-called' cases they are 'in-fact' cases, only made to be questioned in peoples minds by the success of the cia/military/congressional coverups. Don't be so layed back about our approach - they have monopoly, they do not deserve it, we have to stand loud and firm and clear, and brave." If that aint his answer - I'll be surprised ; ) but its mine anyway - plz check out www.Disclosureproject.org it will at least reinfoece your thoughts and q/a's on the matter.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
My understanding is that we've approached Dr Greer from the Disclosure Project for a similar event.Perhaps you could help line up Dr Greer after Stanton Friedman?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
When will you know if you are allowed to participate or not?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I watched the special on Majestic 12 pretty interesting. I think Mr. Friedman put forth some pretty good evidence. All we got from the the good people at CSICOP was a out of place comma.

The MJ-12 documents are either the real deal or the work of a talented hoaxer that would put John Titor to shame. Even if they are not real it seems logical that they would create such a group if any event showed proof of aliens on earth let alone something like Roswell.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I watched the special on Majestic 12 pretty interesting. I think Mr. Friedman put forth some pretty good evidence. All we got from the the good people at CSICOP was a out of place comma.

The MJ-12 documents are either the real deal or the work of a talented hoaxer that would put John Titor to shame. Even if they are not real it seems logical that they would create such a group if any event showed proof of aliens on earth let alone something like Roswell.

i missed the special and i am so mad...

anyway, putting john titor to shame would be a really difficult task and i don't think it can be done...

friedman is legit...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am real excited about this ATS happening. Been interested all my long life in UFO's. Read all the Sci Fi when young and lived to see much of it happen. To be able to actually "hear"/"see" Dr. Friedman answer questions and to be a part of this is something that I had never dreamed of.

Thanks to all who arranged this and I believe special thanks go to William One Sac.

[edit on 10/11/2004 by Mahree]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

i missed the special and i am so mad...

anyway, putting john titor to shame would be a really difficult task and i don't think it can be done...

friedman is legit...

Well maybe it wouldnt put John Titor to shame but it would be harder IMO since he would have to plant papers in a national archive. Also little touches like having a well known UFO debunker on MJ-12 would just be pure genius little details like that a would be very impressive.One of the members lets say shady deaths. Getting dates and stuff just right would take alot of hard worker even the fact that the papers were released close to when the last member died. Its not like you could just pick random dead people to cover your story as they would have to fit the roswell timeline pretty close.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Paging Stanton Friedman? It seems the government got to him before we did, they hate it when you unlock their secret handshakes!

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It was off and on (more off than on) for those two weeks (and I believe part of a third), but suffice to say, this event has passed.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So when will he be on?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yes, when will he be on, its not stated anywhere??????

Thanks,
Dani

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As far as I know Mr. Stanton Friedman has come and gone there are 16 links on the page below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Board updates permitting; I think it's time to move on forward with the next guest speaker and lock any unanswered questions with a note such as "please contact moderator if you wish to reply." I have emailed Stanton Friedman directly with my questions and still have not received any reply.

Maybe we scared him off?

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Seth76]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join