It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerfull U.S. Military?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
The United States defeated Iraq in about 3-4 weeks, which is very quick. Did the United States win so quickly because Iraq was a very easy opponent, or was it because the U.S. Military is so powerfull that it made it look easy?

actually you defeated them in 4 weeks because they are a 3rd world camel country

the us said that it will take iraq in one week right?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Comrade tell me how are thing going in
Chechen?

Actually what was said was that it could take days
to weeks to months.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Comrade tell me how are thing going in
Chechen?

Actually what was said was that it could take days
to weeks to months.

it is different, i wanna see how you handle a guerrilla war. *cugh*korea*cough* *cough*saigon*cough*.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
We could have handled more than just Korea had the American Emporer been given free rein, and as far as Saigon, the military didn't fail the day.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Comrade I know a little bit more than you realize about how you dealt with Grozny.

How unfortunate you do not why.

But I do

Like Vietnam, North Korea is very proud of it tunnel technology.

And so were the Chechens is not that correct Comrade?

[Edited on 20-4-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Comrade I know a little bit more than you realize about how you dealt with Grozny.

How unfortunate you do not why.

But I do

Like Vietnam, North Korea is very proud of it tunnel technology.

And so were the Chechens is not that correct Comrade?

it seems that you dont understand what its like having a war on your own territory while you try not to hurt your own people.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
$tranger I have nothing against the Russians

Comrade means friend right?

Actually my family history provides me with several such lessons (roughly 8 generations ago which is not considered very long for those of my culture).

Besides, what I know about Grozny is not half as interesting as why I know it Comrade.

If all goes well and God willing it will, North Korea with be an exercise in patience.

On all sides

I will be just like the old days

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The day that Baghdad fell, April 9, is a date that Iraqi Army Maj. Saleh Abdullah Mahdi Al Jaburi remembers with shame. "A military driver took me to my house in Tikrit," Major Al-Jaburi recalls. "As soon as I got home I took my uniform off, went to my bedroom, and stayed there for five days. I was so shocked."

And they know whom to blame: Saddam Hussein and his sons Qusay and Uday made all key military decisions. "We are already used to his mistakes from the Iran-Iraq war and Kuwait," says Colonel "Asaad," who asked that a pseudonym be used. "Every plan of Saddam was a disaster."

Story Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join