It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS call to NASA Reveals 'ENTITY Growing in Size'; 2 Bright Beams Energy/Light directed AT our Sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

Originally posted by azureskys
The woman on video clip 2 in the original op says, very nonchalantly, that the streak appearing
on the left side at 15:24
"is probably another sun entering our solar system and it too is having solar flares"

Is she serious ?
Another sun just passing through our solar system.

That is pretty fantastical

Well, actually a binary (2 star solar system) is very common in the universe. Whether or not our solar system is a binary system remains to be seen.

I realize that Binary Solar Systems exist, as do 3 and 4 count,
but she said it like it was a common occurrencehere in our Solar System to have a second Sun
entering our system without it being mentioned by someone other than herself.

In the first place it would be creating quite a disturbance in our solar system if it was actually just
now coming in and it being close enough to our sun for her to see traces of it blowing solar flares
across the path of our sun.
I suppose it is possible... just not very probable that no professional in the world of astronomy
had noticed it entering the system or passing through.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm seeing an extremely over exposed and distorted video of the sun.

What are you seeing?

And why aren't those who actually know how to take photos of the sun seeing this/these objects?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Helious

I'm seeing an extremely over exposed and distorted video of the sun.

What are you seeing?

And why aren't those who actually know how to take photos of the sun seeing this/these objects?

I see an object that does not move nor change shape despite the chaotic movement of the camera. The object in question is below and to the left of the Sun as the women who videos indicates. As far as your second question, I don't know, most likely because there is nothing there but I found that video to be fascinating because what I know about lens flare (Which isn't a whole lot) seems to not produce artifacts such as that in the video.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
smh........

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Whos "phagette"?

I know phage... but... phagette?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
"ENTITY" near sun "growing in size"

I stopped watching the first video at 4:30, when the astronaut says "...If you put the light at just in the right angle, all the sudden you can see these particles in the solution..."

I didn't read the other comments yet, but I think he's totally talking about some experiment aboard the ISS, or maintenance of equipment, and definitely I doubt NASA would put a conversation about any "giant entity near the sun", in the open channel. We know that there's something big going in the Sun, we know that there are planet sized objects parked in the Sun's corona, which are eventually seen in SOHO pics, but definitely this thread is nuking the cause.

edit on 5/11/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Two Nibiru-esque topics in one week? Come on guys, I thought you were better than this. Nibiru lore was started by that crazy b- ... lady and shouldn't be accounted for in anything else. As stated about though, I support the space junk being pulled into the sun's gravity and then burning up as being a pretty good explanation. It would make a lot more sense than a lot of the other theories being thrown out here. UFO's, Nibiru... Deny ignorance guys, not embrace it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

In the first place it would be creating quite a disturbance in our solar system if it was actually just
now coming in and it being close enough to our sun for her to see traces of it blowing solar flares
I suppose it is possible... just not very probable that no professional in the world of astronomy

Well about a year and change back, NASA announced/confirmed Tyche being a giant exoplanet or POSSIBLE brown dwarf at the 'edge' of our solar system with a possibly elliptical orbit.

Of course if Nibiru-like planets are found, they (NASA, ESA) would never name one Nibiru cause of the governmental outrage and civil panic that would be stirred. Yet, even Tyche fit the bill and over a year has passed and NASA isn't revealing any additional findings on this and other exoplanets. Just mention brown dwarf in our solar system, then go quiet for years after.

Anyways so everyone's hung up on the first video 'Entity' not being relevant to current solar anomalies.. so?? What about the 2nd video, it is revalant and why are we ignoring an explanation of that one?

What is it at 2:36-2:50 - it IS a disturbance near our solar system blowing what looks like its own flares AT our sun - nobody seems to want to address that footage though for some reason yet they're analyzing the "ENTITY" video word for word even after deciding its irrelevant - what for then?!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This entire thing is an elaborate hoax designed to explain away why we will all still be standing after the "Epic Disasters" that were forecast in 2012..... I can hear it now from all the doomsayers; "Good thing the aliens sucked up that extra energy from the sun to save us".......

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

What is it at 2:36-2:50 - it IS a disturbance near our solar system blowing what looks like its own flares AT our sun

Why are you so confident that "it IS a disturbance near our solar system" or that it's toward the Sun? Do you realize that Earth is to the left, outside of view in STEREO A COR images?

Where was this disturbance 15 minutes before or after that 1 image?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well about a year and change back, NASA announced/confirmed Tyche being a giant exoplanet or POSSIBLE brown dwarf at the 'edge' of our solar system with a possibly elliptical orbit.

No. NASA did not announce that. NASA did not confirm that. No one confirmed it.

What is it at 2:36-2:50 - it IS a disturbance near our solar system blowing what looks like its own flares AT our sun

Hmm. Capitalized "is". You must be pretty sure about that. You seem to be sure it's directed at the Sun too.

How do you know it's a "disturbance"?
How do you know it's directed at the Sun?
How do you know it's at the same distance from the spacecraft that the Sun is?

How do you know it's not just another example of debris shed from the spacecraft?

Here's a list:

This is a list of LASCO images marred by streaks which are interpreted to be dust or debris near the telescope aperture. The images listed here may be a subset of the total number of images affected by these defects.

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...
edit on 5/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You will see me here being pretty strong about certain subjects and I often scold the so called experts on this site for their so called "debunking" which is usually just complete knee-jerk reaction and bias leaking out of them like a garden hose. BUT in this case I will point out any objects people are seeing right now are more than likely Venus as it's in between us and the sun. I'm going from memory as to upcoming events.

Although I'm an amateur astronomer myself I just have not had time to participate as of late... But just know this. If we had an object the size of a planet parked by our sun we would be feeling it to say the least. You would not be wondering and no one on earth could hide it. Please engage the old noodle people!

p.s. Of course a really bright object could be light years behind the sun no where near us and if it was luminous and large enough may have the appearance that it is "near" the sun, when in fact it would be no where even close... just an afterthought...
edit on 5/11/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

The woman on video clip 2 in the original op says, very nonchalantly, that the streak appearing
on the left side at 15:24
"is probably another sun entering our solar system and it too is having solar flares"

Is she serious ?
Another sun just passing through our solar system.

That is pretty fantastical

Well, actually a binary (2 star solar system) is very common in the universe. Whether or not our solar system is a binary system remains to be seen.

I realize that Binary Solar Systems exist, as do 3 and 4 count,
but she said it like it was a common occurrencehere in our Solar System to have a second Sun
entering our system without it being mentioned by someone other than herself.

Very true Azure...I just did some experimenting on my own. I have a 14 inch Celestron telescope, with various solar filters. I could not see anything next to the sun at all. I used a standard full aperture, as well as a hydrogen-alpha filter, although I saw a very interesting sunspot.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
aaand the play by play--------after a shakey 2nd and 3rd page, the post is back on topic....aaand in this corner we have the the "see'ers of unconvention or the believers of more" against the onslaught of "defenders of convention and all that is normal' .......my popcorn is ready and i just made a new tin-foil hat

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There's a "Phagette"?
Do tell......
On topic, because of the flares, and that huge sunspot, there will be many more pics and videos of the Sun coming out....because it's interesting and people will be watching more than normal.These things are amazing in their own right, with no embellishment needed......but the doomers will be out in full "doom mode", declaring everything they see as alien spaceships attacking the Sun. I even saw a video by *cough cough* beepee oil disaster (yep, THAT guy) saying the Sun ITSELF is shooting a WEAPON at invading spacecraft
I love a mystery as much as the next ATS member, but....the SUN has it's own weapon system?????

People actually believe this nut too...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Can you find any videos with more ridiculous soundtracks

This comes to mind

Rediculous soundtrack

What boat is that? Looks too small for a sub tender.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They're spaceships from the universal government, preparing for the coming changes.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

why does amy change her thought pattern at 4:30, then goes on about IF there is something out there, it would be a large body in a roughly circular orbit, NO #. Tell us something we dont know already, you maybe cute but i know a liar when i see one.
-claire hebden 2 weeks ago

never a str8 answer..

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 12-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I didn't see anything near the sun this morning, I was waiting for the bus with my son and took the iPad out with me, the sun was very bright and in my eyes, was trying to shield me eyes and I took this picture of it by accident LOL, anyway it's just the normal sun:

edit on 10-5-2012 by WhoDat09 because: To say the white circle above the sun is NOT Nibiru LOL It's some kind of camera effect!!

edit on 10-5-2012 by WhoDat09 because: to fix my other edit!!!

Is it also a camera effect that the sun appears so white?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You really need to listen to the so called NASA report that you posted.. and listen good.

It is all speculation/hypothesis
Please read this article in it's full form

arstechnica.com...

The idea that there is a large object in the Outer Oort Cloud flinging comets toward the sun is not new. In fact, Whitmire was the leading author of a 1984 Nature paper that proposed the existence of a large object in the Outer Oort Cloud that's responsible for periodically causing comet storms that cause mass extinctions on Earth—that became known as the Nemesis hypothesis. In the new paper, Matese and Whitmire identify their hypothesized new planet as Tyche. This name for a large Outer Oort Cloud object was originally used by Davy Kirpatrick at the Infrared Processing and Analysis Center of the California Institute of Technology. Tyche is the good sister of Nemesis in the Greek mythology.

Further on in report:

We had a chance to interview Edward “Ned” Wright at the University of California Los Angeles, the Principle Investigator of the WISE mission. He notes that, if the brightness of Tyche is close to the bright end of the prediction by Matese and Whitmire, it should have had a good chance to be discovered by now. If it’s at the darker end, even WISE may not be able to detect it, and the case may remain open for some time to come. Wright's hope is that it will take a couple of years to complete the mapping of WISE data at the level of sensitivity and precision sufficient to detect something like Tyche, but he also adds "one never knows how long a novel task will take." So, the bottom line is that we will have to wait for a while just to hear if WISE has seen anything.

Note: No new plante has been found it is only a hypothesis !

At the close of the interview, Ned Wright of WISE summed up the current situation in one sentence; “No, we have not found a new planet.”

arstechnica.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join