It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS call to NASA Reveals 'ENTITY Growing in Size'; 2 Bright Beams Energy/Light directed AT our Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It sounds more like Hazmat Operation.. or experiment they are conducting. This video needs more detail because it does not sound like they are talking about the Sun at all.

At around 9:48 he refers to that specific sample as a "colonial sample" Sounds like bacteria.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Not where I live, no.

I'm not under any flight routes so I wouldn't expect any either.

I have seen contrails though:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
sunset...

how serene!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Did you know that cloud cover will assist with seeing things like sunspots on the sun?

So uhh "blocking the sun with contrails" will actually make it easier to see what's going on the sun.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
ummm

im not sure why your replies keep confusing sunspots on the sun into the discussion as if the topic is not objects near the sun.

but i have a pretty good idea, why.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
posted to find this later,

thanks for info

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Maybe it's because you just posted a video showing "chemtrails" blocking the sky and sun.

And that there are hundreds of people who aren't morons photographing the sun right now and aren't seeing what you seem to think everyone is seeing.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hello, you are quite right, as well as being in orbit around the sun, the earth is in corkscrew motion due to our up and down (over millions of years) through the galactic plain, plus add to that our orbit around the galactic center, our orbit is not circular at all either around the sun, or around the galactic center.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Jupiter is very close to the Sun right now, and will make an exact conjunction on May 13th (Taurus). Any chance this is related?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Huh, same thing here in central ny. Any time something like that we always wind up with cloud cover.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Can you find any videos with more ridiculous soundtracks

This comes to mind

Rediculous soundtrack

Greetings:

Thanks a heap for that...

Now, we'll never get that stupid song out of our head for the rest of the day...

Now, fix that button!

73s

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sometimes I think the sun rises in a different location to or there might be another sun. But I don't know for sure unless I sit there and record it every morning like you did. In all that would make no sense because the sun spots would change on the sun. It would make more sense to say the planet or sun is shifting a little once in a while. Who's to say we would even notice, maybe if the stars were different.But just maybe we are moving into a different part of space where anything can happen like another sun pops up from another dimension. A sun identical to ours good imagination
?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by joecool9887

Who's to say we would even notice

We'd notice alright...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well I can only say that if they are directed AT our sun, then whoever is doing the directing must be a pretty crap shot to miss something the size of our sun...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The woman on video clip 2 in the original op says, very nonchalantly, that the streak appearing
on the left side at 15:24
"is probably another sun entering our solar system and it too is having solar flares"

Is she serious ?
Another sun just passing through our solar system.

That is pretty fantastical

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Have any of you thought that the "UFOs" are really space debris effected by the sun's gravitational pull. This debris would brighten up once it ignited on it's way to the sun. Thus, giving the appearance of something flying into or away from the sun.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
The woman on video clip 2 in the original op says, very nonchalantly, that the streak appearing
on the left side at 15:24
"is probably another sun entering our solar system and it too is having solar flares"

Is she serious ?
Another sun just passing through our solar system.

That is pretty fantastical

Well, actually a binary (2 star solar system) is very common in the universe. Whether or not our solar system is a binary system remains to be seen.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I saw absolutely no proof.... over the years this topic pops up at least once a year because some one takes a picture of the sun, they see a lense flair and think its a planet. I would not be surprised if a organization payed these people to make these video's for some kind of social experiment. No one has linked to nasa saying their is a "entity" by the sun. Nor has any one shown evidence, just crappy footage of lens flairs from home camera's.

DONT GET DOOPED!!! Youtube has ALLOT of dooms day scamers. The end of the world sells.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad, if you could, would you tell me what you think is going on in this video, I subscribe to the notion that 99% of all these claims are in fact lens flares and amateur filters being used wrong but this one bothers me slightly.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
were suppose to believe information from this so called "JSD" productions.... (the first video)

Who has no idea how to "screen record"

instead takes a video camera (without a tripod) and records his screen?

Seems like someone who can push out legit scientific evidence

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join