It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS call to NASA Reveals 'ENTITY Growing in Size'; 2 Bright Beams Energy/Light directed AT our Sun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This has even made the MSM here in the UK:

A YouTube user claims he has found proof that NASA is covering up evidence of aliens because the agency's spacecraft that monitors the Sun went offline after he spotted a 'UFO' on its video feed.
On May 5, user 'rob19791' posted a YouTube video of a mysterious-looking 'object' hovering near the sun. The footage was taken from video that the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory beamed back to Earth and streamed online.
But the claims are likely to fall on deaf ears at NASA after two other similar sightings of 'alien spaceships' have been debunked with simple explanations.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

The digital stuff and light kinda stink in my opinion. Give me an old fasion double lens reflex with a 50 - 200 zoom and I am good to go.
Your eyes are still cool ljb

Forgive me for this but it's a memory for me lol
How to Make the Perfect Gibson | eHow.com
www.ehow.com/how_2305200_make-perfect-gibson.html - Similarto How to Make the Perfect Gibson | eHow.com

While most drinkers down their mongrel Martini mixes of sugary syrups and watered-down gin and garnish them with pickled pearl onions.
edit on 5/10/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Hi stu,
Well the NASA logic in this forum is that if NASA would cover something up.
EEErr like a man walking on the moon, then the rest of the WORLD would be jumpin UP and DOWN like they were in moon gravity to disprove poor little NASA.
don't ya know?
bouncin ljb

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

We had that here too.

Should have been in the breaking news section. If Nasa is coverering something up, then they are losing the grip on the secret....

That is IF.....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

It prob should be in the breaking news, but unfortunately you won't catch me ever posting a News story linked to the Daily Mail and calling it such......

I just happened to have been forwarded the link by a work colleague... Feel free to pinch it though and start a thread
, but my other UK ATS'ers would haul me over the coals for a Daily Mail article

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Those are great pics, but they lead me to a question. Why are there no pics of that supposed gash on the sun?
That gash was WAY bigger than that sunspot.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Gash?

I have a sneaking suspicion what you might be alluding too and have an explanation, but don't want to jump to conclusions...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Book marking
I love this sort of stuff, so will be back to watch

Thanks op

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Gash?

I have a sneaking suspicion what you might be alluding to and have an explanation, but don't want to jump to conclusions...

Nope just wondering why no pics of this thing, i mean if you can see this sun spot why cant we see this gash thats like 1000 times bigger. there was a thread on here a few days ago, i would put up a link but i cant really do all that on my PS3(its all i got right now). Anyway maybe its not a actual gash but its huge, way bigger than that sunspot. Why was that gash or w/e debunked?

Please if i am wrong dont make me feel stupid, im tired of other posters doing that. thats why i dont post a huge amount.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I suspect you may be referring to SOHO images and, I am only guessing here, I suspect the "gash" may well be the arm of the deflector which sit's in front of the camera.... It has caused more than one query over the years..

I may well be wrong, it might not be what you're on about but I've not been on in a week and have missed a lot of the gossip..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I suspect you may be referring to SOHO images and, I am only guessing here, I suspect the "gash" may well be the arm of the deflector which sit's in front of the camera.... It has caused more than one query over the years..

I may well be wrong, it might not be what you're on about but I've not been on in a week and have missed a lot of the gossip..

Nope i know what your talking about, im talking about something totally different. This was on the sun. I wish someone could help me out with a link maybe. What im talkin about is like a huge cresent shapped gash or dark area on the sun.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I'm intrigued now

I'll have a dig, but tbh there are so many "WTF is up with the Sun" type threads, I don't know where to start...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

ill do a search too ill write it down but it will take some time as ill have to but in the link manually, cant cut and past on PS3

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

i found it but its nothin like a sun spot i guess.
Any way like i said i cant put a link in but here is the thread title: Sun rips in 2 with huge coronal hole-solar wind coming.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I didn't make it past the first video, the author (of the video) is not right in the head. The conversation (that we are led to believe is between ISS and Ground - and may be) is regarding samples suspended in liquid housed in ampules. The male voice talks about shining a flashlight through the sample and noting floccules.

Noun 1. floccule - a small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid

It has nothing to do with the sun or anything near the sun. This is like using the audio from a video about the mating habits of the White-Bearded Wildebeest to explain my extraordinary bowling average.

I thought the moto of ATS was "Deny Ignorance" not "Embrace Ignorance"

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Are you talking about the coronal hole?

That will only show up on certain wavelengths and is invisible to the naked eye.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
"

apparently lots of people have been reporting seeing strange objects near the sun even with the naked eye in the past 24 hrs esp -

Link to that NEVER seen or heard that, looking at the sun directly not very clever

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
could be the moon they're seeing as far as the naked eye - if they're looking at an object near the sun, it may be not at the sun they're looking. but good warning, maybe they never heard that you can go blind...

its the SOHO images that are more scientific and definitive, though of course right?

It's as if the CME was deflected by an object which caused a ripple and then part of the CME was pushed back towards the sun. I don't believe that there is a string on the camera lens. A piece of cotton they say...bogus. That piece of cotton has gotten bigger over time and as you have shown us is circular.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Well I'm glad you said tiny little corner. Because in my tiny little corner, I have never ever seen a contrail in almost 30 years...
reply to post by Chadwickus

Come now mate. Never seen one contrail? No planes around your area?

Surely you mean chemtrail?

I see many contrails every day, yet, have never seen these chemtrails that everyone seems to be seeing. Maybe I am just lucky I live where I live, and chemtrail sprayers, or whoever, just like to spray the Americans.

vvv

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

look at these pictures, is this normal?! (talking about the black shooting out from the sun down to left)

I'm no sun expert so go easy on me if this is all normal

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join