It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Taking Off (1/27/11 Essie KY)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
No, I understand now. Got it.

But, I'm very suspicious of your tale.....seems like your uncle went way out of his way to "clear up" why there are two different videos, and not just one. Which is strange to me...the wording.

I think this is your attempt to hoax ATS. BUT don't take it personally, I just don't believe the story and your enthusiasm over these videos. How on earth could you get excited, as you are, and call them ET craft? Do you not have an ounce of skeptic in you? I mean, you HaVE seen the videos, right?

edit on 11-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

You are welcome to think I'm faking this but it's just not true. My beliefs have been validated and I'm just trying to share the excitement I have with other people by sharing this video. I admit, it's not the most believable video or story but I'm excited about it because he is a family member that I trust. I believe him. He is not a liar and he was very excited about what he saw. I'm also excited because of the other video on his sd card that I plan on uploading and a video that he has on vhs tape that I'm going to try to get from him that I haven't seen. I just don't want to be too pushy about it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by B0Bthrob

Originally posted by amongus
No, I understand now. Got it.

But, I'm very suspicious of your tale.....seems like your uncle went way out of his way to "clear up" why there are two different videos, and not just one. Which is strange to me...the wording.

I think this is your attempt to hoax ATS. BUT don't take it personally, I just don't believe the story and your enthusiasm over these videos. How on earth could you get excited, as you are, and call them ET craft? Do you not have an ounce of skeptic in you? I mean, you HaVE seen the videos, right?

You are welcome to think I'm faking this but it's just not true. My beliefs have been validated and I'm just trying to share the excitement I have with other people by sharing this video. I admit, it's not the most believable video or story but I'm excited about it because he is a family member that I trust. I believe him. He is not a liar and he was very excited about what he saw. I'm also excited because of the other video on his sd card that I plan on uploading and a video that he has on vhs tape that I'm going to try to get from him that I haven't seen. I just don't want to be too pushy about it.

And your beliefs have been validated by these two videos that only show a light in pitch black?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I sense that you are angry and I don't understand why. Some people believe that gods exist. Some people believe that aliens exist. Some people believe that the salad at Wendys is good for you. Some people believe in a video and story that their family member shared with them. I'm one of those people. It's not just that video that validates my own beliefs. It's his other video and other experiences mixed with my own experiences. I haven't been fortunate enough to film anything unusual that I have experienced but he has.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by B0Bthrob
reply to post by amongus

I sense that you are angry and I don't understand why. Some people believe that gods exist. Some people believe that aliens exist. Some people believe that the salad at Wendys is good for you. Some people believe in a video and story that their family member shared with them. I'm one of those people. It's not just that video that validates my own beliefs. It's his other video and other experiences mixed with my own experiences. I haven't been fortunate enough to film anything unusual that I have experienced but he has.

Oh, I'm not angry at all my man.....just being skeptical of the info you provided. That's all...

I want it to be true, but from an outsiders perspective it's a bit off.

"trust me" and "my uncle gave this to me" or "he wouldn't lie" or "I wouldn't lie" are mainstays around here. And 95% of them are hoaxes.

But carry on!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
And holy cow Essie, KY must be the smallest town Ive ever seen! How many people live there?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Sorry but 19 seconds of an orange light that may or may not be in the sky , it could be anything but I suspect that the only thing moving in the video is the camera and the light is ground based .
And whats that noise when the object " takes off" ?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Sorry but 19 seconds of an orange light that may or may not be in the sky , it could be anything but I suspect that the only thing moving in the video is the camera and the light is ground based .
And whats that noise when the object " takes off" ?

That noise was not heard by him when the object took off. He heard it later when he played the video. He thinks the noise was either from the object itself or from the camera reacting to interference from the object. When it took off, he said all the lights in his house and his camera turned off for a second and then turned back on. It's hard to believe, but like I said, I believe him.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I think maybe 400, if that. It's extremely small.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

The noise is from the camera , maybe the zoom as shown on his other video at 2.32 .

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank you for posting that. I was actually going to make another thread for that video. The noise is from the HDR effect that I applied on youtube. It's noisier than the original but a lot more can be seen.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

post by B0Bthrob
The noise is from the HDR effect that I applied on youtube.

Ahhh I see , I don't have a youtube account so I know not of this HDR effect

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
@OP

Does your uncle owns a mobile phone or iPad or something similar?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

No, just a simple sony digital camera. I'll get the model number from him because I'd like to know myself.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
[
edit on 11-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The other new misread aerial phenom and oft filmed lately are these damn cursed...

Although I don't know what this one is doing advertising at 4 am?

Edit: Oh, and the sound... could... be ... engines?
edit on 11-5-2012 by intrptr because: Additional...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There supposedly are beings that live in our earth called the "Plasma Beings".
Does anyone think thats the case?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well, whatever it was, I still cannot tell if the object in fact "took off", or if the cameraman just simply moved and got it out of frame. Thanks for sharing though

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I agree with others that it's a fake.

You can tell it's a slit covering a fire and it taking off is the camera being moved left rapidly, you can even hear it.

No offense, but don't believe everything you see or hear, use a little common sense and rationality. It would have helped you in this case.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I am sure by now someone has mentioned this, but your uncle says the object was as small as an ant yet only 100 ft in the air and HUGE 40 x 100 ft.??

If I read that correctly, have you a 100 ft outdoor power cord? Not that long.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It almost looked like a tiny ant from where I was standing. I could tell that the top of it was spinning around and the bottom was too. The top dome was spinning to the right and the bottom dome was spinning to the left. The entire craft was glowing except for the inner part, which was dark.

If it was so far away that it appeared to be a tiny ant to him, then how in the world was he able to describe it in such detail? Color me skeptical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join