It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Taking Off (1/27/11 Essie KY)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is unique footage of a UFO from my uncle who lives in Essie Kentucky. He mailed this video to me, which is on an sd card, after I asked him for it. This video is proof to me that not everyone is delusional or creating hoaxes. I know this man and I know he is telling the truth. I believe this craft is of extraterrestrial origin. This is the original video, which actually consists of two videos (the first clip of the ufo hovering and a second clip of it taking off) that I pieced together. I am also including an edited and cropped version. I hope the people of ATS enjoy this video as much as I do. Below is his account of the event, which he told me over the phone.

This event happened on January 27, 2011 in Essie Kentucky. The sky was overcast. I couldn't see any stars. I was sitting in a chair near my heating stove at 4:00am to punch the fire up and put a little coal on it, and all of a sudden through what used to be a door on the backside of the house, I saw a light that I thought might have been an airplane. I thought, "that was strange looking". I went to my living room window to look up and see if the object was flying overhead but I couldn't see it anywhere, which I thought was strange because by then it should've been right outside my window where I could see it. I decided to go outside to film it. I keep my camera in my pocket all the time. When I got outside, I couldn't see it, and the reason I couldn't see it was because it was straight up over my head about 1,500ft in the air or possibly further. It almost looked like a tiny ant from where I was standing. I could tell that the top of it was spinning around and the bottom was too. The top dome was spinning to the right and the bottom dome was spinning to the left. The entire craft was glowing except for the inner part, which was dark. You could see little lights rotating around from the middle of the craft. There were also lights flickering from the bottom of the craft. If the craft would've been 100ft in the air from me, I believe it would've at least been 75 to 100ft in length and about 40ft in width. It was a huge craft. It wasn't stationary but most of the movement on the video was caused by me trying to keep it in view. The craft was somewhat wobbling. The reason there are two videos of it is because I got excited and I was going to take snapshots of it while I was recording but instead I pressed the wrong button and caused it to stop recording. When that happened I had to start recording again. By the time I zoomed in on it again, it took off in a split second and disappeared right before my eyes. When it took off, all the lights (pole lights and house lights) in the holler shut off for a second and then turned back on. It turned off my camera, which is why there is no more footage after it left. The sound you hear at the end of the video I didn't hear at the time I was filming. The entire event lasted for about 40 seconds.

Original

Edited

Video 1 Download Link
Video 2 Download Link
Edited Video Download Link

Feel free to download and edit these videos.

*If someone could help me figure out how to post mediafire download links to the videos, that would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 10-5-2012 by B0Bthrob because: help with links

edit on 10-5-2012 by B0Bthrob because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by B0Bthrob because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

hey,, Thanks for sharing that..

had i not read your uncles words i would just say ,, that THAT, could be just about anything,, without a background its hard to tell WHAT we're looking at..

do you have an Image-stabilizer program you could run it through?
edit on 5/10/12 by darrman because: add a thingy

still quite worthy of a better explanation ...but i would have to say.. hmm WOW!
edit on 5/10/12 by darrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
First I will say that I wasn't there so I'm not attacking any legitimacy of this video...but...

That said I could put a piece of steel in a fire for about an hour and recreate this same effect with a video camera on a dark night.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

hey,, Thanks for sharing that..

had i not read your uncles words i would just say ,, that THAT, could be just about anything,, without a background its hard to tell WHAT we're looking at..

do you have an Image-stabilizer program you could run it through?
edit on 5/10/12 by darrman because: add a thingy

still quite worthy of a better explanation ...but i would have to say.. hmm WOW!
edit on 5/10/12 by darrman because: (no reason given)

I do but I'm not very knowledgeable about it. I tried to stabilize it before and it didn't seem to work. I wish that he would've zoomed out in the video but remember it was 4 in the morning and you prob wouldn't have been able to see much at all.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would like to see someone motion track the seconnd video.

I think it's just clear enough to be able to tell if the top and bottom are counter rotating by the movement on the top and bottom edges of the light

if counter-rotation were noticeable, then it would be a rather bad@ss vid

b

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It looks like a very early sun effect, on some clouds, and the darknes is caused by the camera not able to pick up the light.

The "take of" is the camera moving away.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
First I will say that I wasn't there so I'm not attacking any legitimacy of this video...but...

That said I could put a piece of steel in a fire for about an hour and recreate this same effect with a video camera on a dark night.

I understand what you are saying. It can probably be recreated but to me the real gold is at the end where it takes off. That could also probably be recreated but I assure you this is not a hoax. The only problem is I can't prove that to you.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thanks for posting! I'm afraid it could be anything in the video from a sodium orange type street light to a glowing hot end of a poker?

I'm not calling you or your uncle a liar, its just hard to judge anything with the black background.

Reports of glowing UFOs abound however, so while there in the flesh I bet your uncle had quite the experience!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Thanks for posting! I'm afraid it could be anything in the video from a sodium orange type street light to a glowing hot end of a poker?

I'm not calling you or your uncle a liar, its just hard to judge anything with the black background.

Reports of glowing UFOs abound however, so while there in the flesh I bet your uncle had quite the experience!

I understand. Oh he did have quite the experience. He said he was in awe.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by B0Bthrob

Originally posted by Grifter81

I understand. Oh he did have quite the experience. He said he was in awe.

I'll be keeping up with the thread. It will be interesting to see what other ATS'ers have to say. S&F.

Edit: I'm secretly hoping someone knows, and has the time to stabalise the video a bit. That would be interesting.
edit on 10/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
thank you for posting the original videos. to save other people trouble, the (nolink) bit should be replaced with mediafire dot com. (i assumed it was mediafire by the question mark and gibberish after the dash).
edit on 10-5-2012 by bcccl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The last time I saw so much orange for a UFO the Chinese lantern crowd had
the ears of the internet. I don't see a chance for come back in this episode.
Any scientific reason for those flames are completely ignored by reason of
UFO suppression but I would hazard a guess Nitrogen flames are what we see.
How the ship looks or how its done can only be found in the Tesla theories as
far as I can tell.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
it's interesting. in this gif, there seem to be structural type details buried in the orange glow.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Great vid! I'm not gonna try to knock it. I do appreciate the short videos like that because with my Attention Defi-huh... I lose interest after a min or so.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
it's interesting. in this gif, there seem to be structural type details buried in the orange glow.

I see what you mean. Thank you for posting that.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This reminds me of one thread of a guy protesting that he saw a red UFO that abducted him.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

this a video of a light in a dark area overly focused to create blur. the un steady hand gives it away
and you just took the camera away from the light at the end.

IMO

no references to being outside no references to anything

im calling hoax..sorry

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Nitrogen flames?

If Nitrogen burns, people need to stop smoking, now!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vrils r cool

this a video of a light in a dark area overly focused to create blur. the un steady hand gives it away
and you just took the camera away from the light at the end.

IMO

no references to being outside no references to anything

im calling hoax..sorry

Thanks for your input. I agree that it's easier to believe it's hoaxed than that this is an unidentified flying object that shoots off at neck breaking speed. However, the man who took this has nothing to gain and doesn't even have a computer. In fact, this wouldn't even have made it to the internet if it hadn't been for me asking him for the footage.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Forget the steel burning brightly, the fact that the MIC was ON the whole time and NOT ONE world of being amazed or describing what they are seeing is enough for me.

FAKE!

(I get that you may be nervous and excited, but not even the breath of excitement is heard)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join