It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** BREAKING NEWS: The guy handing out fake slates in Maine works for ROMNEY (suprise?) **

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by dragonridr

Lie to yourself it isnt established procedure but i gurantee new rules will come out in the gop after this mess.Because what Ron Paul cant win fairly hes sending his people in to steal.He shows no honor or integrity.

Because Romney has proven himself to be the paragon of integrity and honor.

Tinfoil TP said:

convention and truck in a real batch of patriotic american delegates to coronate Romney,

Because coronation is oh so American, especially post Revolutionary War. The use of words like that just go to show how truly undemocratic our system really is.

edit on 12-5-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

Ill be honest ill hear out what Romney has to say but as things stand prepare yourself for 4 more years guys.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ill be honest ill hear out what Romney has to say but as things stand prepare yourself for 4 more years guys.

So you are definitely against Ron Paul.
I can assume from the statement above that you are also against Obama.
Also from above it does not seem like you are really for Romney either.
Kind of limits your options don't you think?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

So you are definitely against Ron Paul.
I can assume from the statement above that you are also against Obama.
Also from above it does not seem like you are really for Romney either.
Kind of limits your options don't you think?

Well i voted for Obama last time this time some of the things he didnt do concerns me. But given a choice between Paul and Obama.I mean really is that a choice come on. So as it stands im voting for Obama unless Romney impresses me.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
More fraud in Oklahoma and Arizona but Ron Paul supporters continue to follow the Roberts Rules of Order/Parliamentary procedure and continue to win.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Sounds like Paul may take all of OK?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by bl4ke360

Dear bl4ke360,

Thanks for the clarification. Do we happen to know if this Njedley fellow was doing this on anyone's instructions?

He is being paid by the Romney campaign. Draw your own conclusion.

Exactly.

Still haven't heard yet about anyone going after him/Romney for this.. maybe when the work week rolls around

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Still haven't heard yet about anyone going after him/Romney for this
I suppose there will be some bad publicity, but if by "going after him" you mean criminal charges, I don't think so. I posted a bit about it on pages 4 and 5, but I haven't seen any charge that would stick yet.

And as far as the delightfully named MsAphrodite's comment

He is being paid by the Romney campaign. Draw your own conclusion.
I'm afraid a court would need more than that.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
what a boring conspiracy theory

ATS is slipping

he really works for paul, and this is part of his evil plan to make romney look bad !

bwahahahahaha !!!!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what a boring conspiracy theory

ATS is slipping

he really works for paul, and this is part of his evil plan to make romney look bad !

bwahahahahaha !!!!!

Then why did Romney give him over $1000 according to his expenditures list? You can't make something up and call it a conspiracy theory, it actually has to be backed by something.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

But given a choice between Paul and Obama.I mean really is that a choice come on.

As of January, Forbes seemed to think so and Ron Pauls numbers have only gotten better since then

In a head to head match up with incumbent President Barack Obama, the indie voter chooses Ron Paul, a CBS News poll suggested on Monday.

A total of 47% of independent voters said they would choose Ron Paul compared to 45% of independent voters choosing Mitt Romney against Obama, and 41% of independents saying they would choose Rick Santorum. If a Paul-Obama showdown were ever to take place, 47% of independent voters would vote for Paul, 81% republicans and 10% Democrats for a total of 45% of the vote. Obama would get just 40% of the independent vote in that contest, with 85% of the Democrats choosing Obama and 9% of Republicans choosing the President on election day in November.

Obama would win the general election by a narrow one point margin if the election was held today between the two.

www.forbes.com...

That certainly doesn't seem like a very broad margin. Nor does it seem that Ron Paul is as unelectable as many would like to have us believe.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Wasn't he paid over 3k?

Anybody that tries to deny, why don't you argue FACTS instead of crying, whining, complaining, and trolling?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

There is more than 1 listing for this guy going back to last year I believe..

Total of around $5-6000 - IIRC

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well, there is testimony by many there + video of him walking around and acting like a spook. I mean it isn't super hard to put 2 and 2 together here..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Dear Dance4Life,

I agree with you and MsAphrodite that this guy was handing out those slate lists. I further agree that it was the trick of a scurvy knave (I've seen a pirate show recently). But I don't think it was on Romney's orders. I'd bet a small sum that he didn't even know about it. As we've learned from OWS and other movements, there's always some guy that "leaves the reservation."

I'm wondering if this is within the realm of politics as a dirty sport, if it's unusually wicked and evil, or if it goes all the way to criminal. I'm guessing right now that it is normal politics, but I don't know that and would be willing to learn differently.

I'm a little worried about what seems to be an emerging narrative. "Ron Paul would have won the nomination and the election if it wasn't for GOP cheating. The GOP should be punished. The President is illegitimate. Let's fight and protest his Presidency." I hope that's not what is happening, I think it would be a bad thing if it did.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join