It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Donut from space is on the move....Blokeh my behind.. 4/23/2010.. In different spot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It's in a different location in different scopes. As for the similarity in shape could it have anything to do with
SPHERICAL ABERRATION ?

ETA: Why do you think Mr. Donut is on the move? Why is that the title of the thread?
edit on 10-5-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

It's obviously not a reflection. Just debunked you. It's been there since 2010. Idled. Their machine broke down and brother ship is on it's way to save the day.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

It didn't move from that location because it sent out a homing beacon for another ship to come and help their brother out. And now there is two.

When you say things like this, I am not sure if you truly believe these are Alien Ships, or if you are just trying to make a funny...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
These objects look like the exact same type of objects in the famous NASA tether incident. They're not lens flares or dust. Watch the NASA Tether video. There are dozens of them in different sizes that swarm to the tether.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
A frame of reference may be in order here.

ETA: Uhm, according to scale, these alleged spaceships are the size of Jupiter? Really, think of the scale.

Think of the absurdity.

Then, think rationally.

edit on 5/10/12 by Druid42 because: added ETA.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You kill me!!

Are you to make us believe you started this thread being serious, then act like you were joking the whole time?

Good one!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is really sad thing about even being interested in UFOs.

Amateurs without a basic understanding of what they're looking at, coming to outrageous conclusions.

It's next to the sun - despite not having any reference as to how far away it is from the camera. But they will have none of that - it's next to the sun. Jupiter sized.

Jupiter sized - despite the impossibility of such a craft simply floating around space and not affecting the gravity of neighbouring entities. But they will have none of that - it's Jupiter sizev.

It's moved - despite the fact it is still in the same position in the frame over the course of days, and that the satellite with the camera DOES move (which is something you have to think about, and not just look at a youtube video to comprehend) causing it to seem to move. Perspective.... But they will have none of that - It's moving.

There's more! - despite the fact they all look the same, they have been identified before, that the hardware being used it NASA hardware yet you never trust them, despite the evidence towards it being what it has been explained to be.. None of that, there's a fleet now!

Given the absolute improbability that this is a fleet of Jupiter sized star ships, that BREAK DOWN NEXT TO OUR SUN and that these things are controlled by some sort of intelligent life that can build ships the size of planets yet have to refuel on sun energy for days if not years, it's easier to think "Well NASA always lie to me, so I must be right when I conclude it is space ships!"

This is the sad thing about being interested in UFOs... because if anyone dares say "what if!" they're immediately lumped in with the "
YOU ARE STUPIDS, ITS R ALIENZ!" crowd...

Or worse, the "Its a martian egg, and I'll have none of your back talk."

sad indeed.. why can people not think properly about these things. May as well open the bonnet of a car and go "Oooh it's broke in the motor bit.. Umm, maybe if I pull this plug out, it will start." and expecting mechanics to accept you know how to fix your car.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
so many
anomalies!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Now that was good.. I loved that edited version.. OMG too funny.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialk89
These objects look like the exact same type of objects in the famous NASA tether incident. They're not lens flares or dust. Watch the NASA Tether video. There are dozens of them in different sizes that swarm to the tether.

Those objects were NO were near the tether they are out of focus objects close to the camera.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Isn't it possible to calculate where these anomalies are located going by the way they are lighted? I'm no expert on this, nor do I believe any side in particular, but one theory stating that these objects are millions of miles away and the other one stating it's a dust particle on top of the lens means that the light from the sun should affect them differently, no? (I could be wrong here, but I see no flaws in my reasoning)

The reason I mention this is because if this were to be a dust particle on top of the lens, wouldn't it be illumated all around? (A halo all around the object) Instead, the illuminating does seem to fit the profile of an object in 3 dimensional space near the sun, as one side is more illuminated than the other.

I'm not expert on this, and I could see me being wrong, but I would love to hear expert opinion on this.

Also, dismissing these anomalies based on the improbably of such technology existing (Planet sized spaceships) seems rather ignorant. The intire premise of contact with an alien race is that they're going to be way more advanced than us, just saying.
edit on 13-5-2012 by Rendier because: I suck at spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join