It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20th, a NEW PERSPECTIVE at the EARTHQUAKE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I wanted to share my ideas and thoughts about the earthquake that is to happen. A few things, real earthquakes happen all the time in the world,,, Durrr. We all know that. But let us take a step back and not fear about a ultra quake that is to change the planet earth on May 20th, let us take the earthquake as a metaphor....

What is interesting, a few things, the G 20 summit is to happen, a very interesting fact, the jews say it best, there is no such thing as coincidence! I take this into consideration with everything!. Instead of a earthquake, maybe the Earthquake is more of a major shift in either, finicial, worldly thoughts, a change (due to the G20 summit) or other ideas. Maybe the final hammer is hit on the last nail on the door that will create a NWO, which is more evidently lately with what the banks have been doing (fed china ordeal, for one) .

So, maybe the quake isn't a real quake, maybe the quake will ripple through our lives 7 months later.  Just a look
edit on 10-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Interesting take on the subject! I like it. There does seem to be alot of different events unfolding around that time.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes, very interesting indeed, I have always had this subject in the back of my mind. Quite intriguing.

I really hope it's this perspective, earthquakes predictions are like a worldwide game of Russian Roulette

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Interesting concept. But there has been major seismic activity on all planets in this solar system. So any earthquake will be real not a metaphor.

Although.... there is this too
ETs/EDs Hold San Andreas Fault Together–No Quakes!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I hate reading baseless predictions on ATS and even hate moreso making predictions without merit. But as I've told close family and friends, I feel there will be whats referred to as "the big one" on the west coast before June. I don't have any specific, concrete info - I just "feel" it's going to happen soon.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I get that same feeling but I also find the op's theory interesting as well. I have read a lot of predictions threads here and there and I must say I think its possible that the Big One is coming but it could also be "symbolic" visions rather than accurate ones meaning major events like the G20 could have a ripple effect on all of us.

I wonder which is scarier, EQ or NWO?

Like your way of thinking op ..... S&F

Teye22

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
JP morgan lost a lot of money, 2 billion, Earthquake could be market and such, another dip

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What earthquake?,just because some fool gets a premonition of something doesn't mean any substance to it,I dream a lot of stuff but I don't post every crazy thing I dream,as far as I'm concerned on the 20th my sister will be a day older after her birthday

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Did you read the OP post at all?

Anyway, it´s interesting idea and I think, that many things really are metaphores and symbols. Too many people take these symbols too directly and word to word. It´s like I´ve noticed how people these days have mostly lost the ability to see symbolism in art, but in olden times symbolism was central in art.
So, I´ve thought about it myself, that many theories that are popular today can be symbols of our time. Cosmic serpent, end of the world, shift of ages, constant waiing of "the big one" etc. Even colliding with Nibiru - wich literally means crossing point. I think we already are in the process of collision with Nibiru

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Another Perspective:

"Wedding Ring" eclipse + Ascension day + (G8 summit in Maryland - Russia) + ......a big earthqauke? = May 20th, 2012

Interestingly Matthew 24: 27-31 "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Very Speculatively: Like in the days of Noah, God placed Noah and his family on the ark 7 days before the flood. How amazing will it be if this great shaking on the 20th (assuming a quake) seven days prior to Pentecost (the wedding day and advent of the Holy Spirit in the Church) is the day the dead in Christ are raised while seven days later on the wedding day of Pentecost we see Jesus in the air come to fulfill 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, Matthew 25:10, and Revelation 2: 25!?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HeFrippedMeOff

Is your name a robert fripp referance?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by HeFrippedMeOff

Is your name a robert fripp referance?

No sir, I don't know who that is.

The name actually came about by a joke between me and my dad and that too had nothing to do with r. fripp.

top topics

join