It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Wikileaks Information Dump? Not sure what to make of this location.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I found this image on that dump page. Did Steve Jobs have HIV? This medical document said he did. I had never heard of this.

Just go to that page (because you cant post these links here apparently) hit "Ctrl-F" on keyboard and type in "steve" (without quotes), it says he was HIV+. I never knew this.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i just read through this one- scientology-rons-journal-28-forming-orgs-transcript.pdf
and i thought it was kind of interesting it talks about Scientology but whats weird about it is the background of the pages is the guy from anonymous in the suit with no face its weird because anonymous protested Scientology so i thought that was a little strange

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I would never have visited such a site where 1,000,000 of worms and virus codes could be hidden and spread by someone opening it. (That is possible you know....and no virus software is good enough for everything).

Interesting sites brings a lot of lookers....and spreads potentially REAMS of codes hidden. I'd be worried...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

I would never have visited such a site where 1,000,000 of worms and virus codes could be hidden and spread by someone opening it. (That is possible you know....and no virus software is good enough for everything).

Interesting sites brings a lot of lookers....and spreads potentially REAMS of codes hidden. I'd be worried...

You can always use Sandboxie or a Virtual Machine if you are that cautious.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is really interesting. Thanks for sharing. Oh and about Steve Jobs with HIV. This link should clear it up.

gawker.com...
edit on 11-5-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What is the working link.
I try to open a site and just is 404
Can someone email me a working link
Thanks

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I think the CIA interviews with Bin Laden are pretty interesting.

imgur.com...

screenshot a little snippet for everyone.
edit on 11-5-2012 by stigup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
But this has been posted here already, a few months ago.

Not that it isn't relevant to do a reminder...

The whole thing looks like it's files stored on somebody's computer. Most probably it's Bradley Manning's, in an attempt to show the public that nothing criminal was on his PC. Dunno know...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I found this image on that dump page. Did Steve Jobs have HIV? This medical document said he did. I had never heard of this.

Just go to that page (because you cant post these links here apparently) hit "Ctrl-F" on keyboard and type in "steve" (without quotes), it says he was HIV+. I never knew this.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

Nope. Proven to be fake numerous times actually.

Great find (the site) by the way OP. I know how I'll be spending my afternoon.

Also, mind you, some of the documents on the page aren't in English so some of them are worthless if you don't speak any other language.
edit on 11-5-2012 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's probably nothing like always.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
I think the CIA interviews with Bin Laden are pretty interesting.

imgur.com...

screenshot a little snippet for everyone.

Now that information is worthwhile, even though some will claim its BS. It has Osama denying any responsibility for 9/11, even though the CIA "produced" a video that showed him saying that he did order it.

I would think that if he did order it, he would've bragged about it many times.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just curious - has anyone looked into the "Egypt Bio WMD" link? After scanning over the list that was posted, that one really caught my eye. I'm too afraid to open this stuff on my computer at work haha.

I love when threads like this pop up!

PS- I remember seeing the Jobs HIV thing a few months ago after another deluge of info was disseminated...they said it was a hoax, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities for me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Frankly, to those curious replies saying this junk and boring and so yesterday, It has only piqued my interest more. I intend to do a lot of looking, it will take a while, but much longer than the guy who saw everything and only kept 10 items though. Just think if there is something that is not exactly as we have been told, I do so hate 'fuzzy' history.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If there is a file in there about Alex Jones working for Mossad and the CIA as a dis-info agent, then I think that will be the litmus test that shows this site to be real...just saying.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Very interesting...

I'm going to MASS DOWNLOAD everything NOW, and store it in my own hard drive, before they take that website offline.

It will take a lot of time to read everything, but the first step is to DOWNLOAD everything, before it's too late.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just typed the domain name:
[snip]

(eliminate the blank spaces)

Very interesting...

Who is the owner of this website?

edit on Fri May 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: DO NOT BYPASS THE AUTOMATIC CENSORS

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If you go to:

[snip]

They have a torrent.tar file.

I guess that file can be used to download everything using a torrent software like UTorrent?

edit on Fri May 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: DO NOT BYPASS THE AUTOMATIC CENSORS

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Been scanning through it for the best part of 30 mins...

(yawn)

Nothing revolutionary, nothing govt-destroying... I hate to say it, but if this really is the WIki insurance file, I'm sadly disappointed. I actually thought there would be something about UFOs, Aliens etc.

Sigh. Oh well.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

There's not much that's new.

Most of it is old and still widely available.

If you google each item you can find articles, blogs and other stuff on it.

wikileaks page still has links to it

http://__._/

Lots of interesting stuff still

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I think the so called "insurance file" has a password that hasn't been released yet.

You can download it but you can't view it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join