It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Wikileaks Information Dump? Not sure what to make of this location.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
If you click [color=gold]quote my OP as if you are replying ... the link is clear text in there

edit on 5·10·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

As if it wouldn't of been "clear text" to being with...

Nah instead i gave a you a link to encrypted data that all the super computers in the world be able to decrypt...

Huh? I think they meant that as with the automatic expletive filter, when you quote the text, the naughty words are there in plain text, as opposed to filtered out.

But it seems like as with other blocked sites on ATS, it completely removes the reference to the url, instead of auto-replacing it in view.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
lol I can not believe someone posted S Jobs social security and drivers license number. Much less how they got a medical record in the first place.

Wonder how long before the first identity thief becomes Steve Jobs.

Give it 6 months and the Executor of the estate will be pulling there hair out trying to stop the identity thieves.

Identity thief of dead people in one major problem as in some cases its not easy track or stop.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Get off Steve Jobs already and post some juicy stuff... Like Alien Apocalypse,UFOS,Doomsday, and Zombie Apocalypse....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Get off Steve Jobs already and post some juicy stuff... Like Alien Apocalypse,UFOS,Doomsday, and Zombie Apocalypse....

Ya thats what I'm saying
. I saw some very weird sounding stuff on that list. Has this been released before? If so what has changed? If this is new, why is it not receiving as much attention as I should expect to see? I'm just a little confused.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Someone claimed appx 1 page back that it was recycled info already posted on ATS.

I searched but keywords were abit thin as I didn't know what someone else had given me.

Since I'm old school, I mean it, not just a wanna be etc... I'm really old =) ... a find like this is really

staggering. 70GB of raw data to plunder. Har. Some is bogus info, so what... Everything online is

subject to interpretation. This isn't a court of law where someones freedom or life is at stake.

Take it for what it's worth.

To some people, the site is a treasure chest of potentially forbidden knowledge.

That's the old school creed. It's not what you can destroy, it's what you can discover!!!

In this case, you don't even need to dial numbers or crack passwords!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I see. Well I hope to see some interesting threads then. If anything its just fun to read

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's a couple other sources to reference

wlcentral.org...

www.ombudsmaninternational.com...

www.allvoices.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Chock full of goodies... lets see..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Thank you KingJod for posting the list.Looks to be some interesting stuff to explore,

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Amazing stuff, thanks!!!
edit on 11/5/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Whenever I see such infos I remember.....I don't really need these kind of informations, help yourself or a close friend rather than focusing on some external stuff you have no say in.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Reading through it now.

Starred & Flagged.

Now I really know how deeply corrupted our global powers are.

Very interesting reading.

Enough to keep one occupied for months and sends chills down your back if you understand the full implications of just 1/2 of what I'm seeing.

Thanks for sharing and I would suggest people copy and download this stuff onto thumb drives asap.

This, if it's not disinformation or so outdated (some of the stuff is), will "disappear" rather quickly.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Stop posting this crap, it's not helping at all. You are disrupting the readability of the thread.

Thank you.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
S&F for this thread..
I managed to get the link working for myself, and can download the files and view them using PDF.

I'm going to save the ones I'm interested in the most before the link gets noticed and shut down. I suggest you all to do the same.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Feel it may be disinfo for when Wikileaks does decide to open it's vault.

Mix in a few bad info and eventually the whole thing will be considered garbage regardless of legit info.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I have to say, after skimming through and reading random "cables" its all pretty boring and useless information.
There is nothing groundbreaking, nothing that will harm national security and more importantly, nothing that confirms or denies any conspiracies that have been discussed on ATS or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I'd have to agree with you.

Most stuff is boring but I suppose Wikileaks is saving the best for last with that insurance file. I only saved less than 10 files out of all of them and those that I save probably isn't much anyways.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In all honesty.. I understand ATs members have nothing better to do but look for conspiracy "proof" .. but all this stuff is history by now. These are things that the Govs/etc have already done in the past, hence it is released now (years later) because it doesnt phase them.
Your using alot of data and time on stuff that will not benefit you at all basically lol. This thread and information is 100% pointless, wether this "information spill" feeds your 'craving' or not.. its all old news, you are not getting a benefit of wasting your time on this snip.

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Wikileaks is not saving any "Best" for last... who do you think controls the wikileaks ? You honestly think the elites and governments are going to let some source spill out hardcore facts of their dirty deeds on the internet.. and not retaliate ?
The government ALLLLLOOOOWWWW this snip to go public because it means SH!T ALL to 'em! lool.. wake up people and use your time and research skills much more wisely.. for all of us

~ Love is an art

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join