It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Wikileaks Information Dump? Not sure what to make of this location.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I already posted that, then deleted it because apparently it was a hoax perpetrated by wikileaks on the day that Jobs died.
Dont you guys even read threads, the first or second post on page 3 has a link to the story regarding the hoax.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Link

I have a great deal of respect for the journalistic principles that Wikileaks espouses, but the site has done itself and journalism a disservice: It has published images that purport to show part of Apple CEO Steve Jobs' medical file, one of which is acknowledged to be fake and the other of which is deemed suspect.The photos, one of which includes what looks to be Jobs' signature, purport to reveal that he's HIV positiv

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well then. Let me alter my post.

edit on 2012/5/10 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

I already posted that, then deleted it because apparently it was a hoax perpetrated by wikileaks on the day that Jobs died.
Dont you guys even read threads, the first or second post on page 3 has a link to the story regarding the hoax.

I don't always believe what I read... it's just my gut feeling that someone like the young Jobs ...

Oh well... just kinda sad, I really don't like Apple, but I grew up in the middle of it all.

Had many friends that worked there in the start up years.

There are so many more documents. It's truly staggering. Even as casual info reading.

Military docs may give insight what to be wary of when the Zombie Apocalypse occurs.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin
What exactly have you found? I am looking at a catholic hospital document about sterilizations and abortions. Wow.

I *think* it's the wikileaks dump... There is a 70GB AES encrypted archive called WikiLeaks-Insurance.

I'm not sure what it is but it looks cool.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

I don't always believe what I read... it's just my gut feeling that someone like the young Jobs ...

Yet you believe what you read on the image?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
to bypass ATS filters

just use goo.gl...

google shortener to forward the url

edit to add, thats the insurance file that was in the news, when Julian Assange was first arrested they dumped the insurance file across the net on PirateBay, Kat.ph, Demonoid.me, Tor on the hidden wiki, the freenet, i2p darknets, etc...

With instructions that upon Julian Assange's death, the key to decrypt that file would be released. The key to decrypt it is held by one of the Tor developers and Wiki partners, Jacob Appelbaum

You can read a Rolling Stone article on Jacob Appelbaum here: www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 5/10/2012 by Cito because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
wl... storage. net/file/www.armagedon.org.il/

What?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yet you believe what you read on the image?

(continuing my thought...) who was likely an IV drug user in his early 20's (as depicted in the movie that I listed earlier) it's likely that he contracted AIDS. He looked it during one of his last public appearances. So, even though I don't like Apple, I'm sad for the man.
If it was a HOAX so be it... my gut instinct tells me otherwise. It is plausible though.
They also claim Breitbart died of natural causes on the morning of the most important info dump.
Maybe it's true.
edit on 5·10·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... I can!!!

Wait, let me add THIS: I believed that he had AIDS the instant I saw him walk on stage!!! K?
Then they said he has some butt cancer or pancreatic cancer or something... I saw AIDS.
Just my opinion... the check mark backed up what had already concluded. I am perfectly alright
with incorrect (and useless trivial, doesn't really affect me) info. Perhaps even ambiguous info.

edit on 5·10·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Anyone that caught HIV that long ago wouldve died within 5 years or so... If he acquired it sometime in the late 90s or 00s, he had enough money for the different drugs that wouldve kept him alive, just like Magic Johnson.
AIDS is not a death sentence anymore

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't believe Magic Johnson ever had HIV

Steve Jobs , yeah I believe it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

That's a good point. My brother thought that he had caught it back in the EARLY 80's.

I recall them also claiming that sometimes it doesn't test positive for five years...

As you noted: It was a virtual death sentence back then... =\

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So you believe the one that admitted that he has HIV is lying and the one that was never confirmed or admitted that he had HIV actually did have it?
Seems a little backwards to me.

No one in their right mind wouldve admitted to having HIV during the period that Magic did, unless they really had it.
Discrimination towards infectees was 10 times worse then than it is now.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
From - Tue Jan 11 08:50:20 2000
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Message-ID:
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:50:21 -0600
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 (Macintosh; U; PPC)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: [email protected]
Subject: Strip club
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My wife, who is in her early 50s, told me once she wanted me to take her
to a strip club, but then joked she would want to wear dark glasses and
a fake mustache. I told her to just wait a couple years and she wouldn't
need a fake one.

PS -- The couch was comfortable that night.

TJ Hemlinger
Ball State

ETA - This sucks. I have to catch some zzz's and won't be back for days. Thanks for the find OP.
edit on 2012/5/11 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So far, other than the Steve Jobs medical stuff, which is questionable, but also not improbable, there are certain files on here that I know are authentic. Which kind of leads me to believe that most of this stuff is probably authentic. Or at the very least it's not all bravo sierra. But from a few of things I've seen, I'm kind of impressed!

OP, you've brought back the mischievous smile to my face. The smile that comes from researched dirt that we may not have been meant to see!

Coffees going on for this one. Happy reading to you all.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I just read the one where Steve Jobs had HIV and it contains images of his Medical Release

/file/steve-jobs-hiv/steve-jobs-hiv-1.jpg

edit... too slow
edit on 11-5-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
wikileaks in my view is an arm of the russian sect of the nwo. assange was hired by them with information leaked by Murdock which backfired on him.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh how crappy it must feel to rely on Anon for Internet security when your name is... Sarah Palin.

That's pretty cool.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

If you click [color=gold]quote my OP as if you are replying ... the link is clear text in there

edit on 5·10·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

As if it wouldn't of been "clear text" to being with...

Nah instead i gave a you a link to encrypted data that all the super computers in the world be able to decrypt...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
wl... storage. net/file/www.armagedon.org.il/

What?

We are a group of Israeli journalists, writers, philosophers and activists who oppose WMD and have decided to put an end to this silence and deception. For years, we were barred from writing about this topic in the mainstream media, first by editors who in a conspiracy of silence shook hands with the authorities behind the backs of the Israeli public to block open discussion. They were joined by the military censor, and the courts.

SOURCE: www.armagedon.org.il...

Interesting stuff!

We do not keep any record of visitors to the website, and the log file is deleted once a day. Contributors and visitors to this site can thus be assured that details of their identity will not be available to anyone.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
These has already been posted here on ATS some months ago... Mostly boring filed, atleast I didnt find anything other than amusements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join