It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange UNDERWATER CREATURE HQ Video and Pictures! SEA MONSTER ? ALIEN?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I found this very interesting footage of a very strange underwater creature looks alien in nature in my opinion. The thing I find interesting about this evidence is that there is some very nice HQ shots and video which are very clear and the creature stays right in front of the camera for a long period of time giving us plenty of time to observer and try to figure out what it is.

LINK

You may think what you see at 20 seconds into the video below is just a little jelly fish. But wait — you‘re about to be taken on a ride where you’ll see it grow, morph, undulate and still won’t know quite what this confounding, “easily the most insane animal footage ever caught on an undersea camera” is. Check it out:

edit on 10-5-2012 by XNeMeSis21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i dont know why anyone would think its alien(unless your an imbecile). its a lifeless embryonic sack from some kinda wale.
mehh

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Been posted a few times in the past two days.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It looks especially "alien" to me at 2:34 of the vid. Very eerie looking "face" on that thing. Nice find .

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yea, I posted this as well and ATS member Justbreathe11 identified it as a deepstaria enigmatica

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XNeMeSis21

At times, it looks like a piece of man-made fabric being blown around by underwater currents. Around 3:40 in the video it is very easy to see what appears to be a seam where it appears that the fabric was sewn together.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is the third time I see that video posted in less than a week. Please use the ATS search engine, it's free.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Cool that might the the right thing..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I tried looking for it for 20mins couldn't find it. Didn't mean to offend you, in anyway, no need to attack sorry.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This is the third time I see that video posted in less than a week. Please use the ATS search engine, it's free.

Yea, its free and it sucks.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by XNeMeSis21
reply to post by Trueman

I tried looking for it for 20mins couldn't find it. Didn't mean to offend you, in anyway, no need to attack sorry.

Nah....wasn't an attack brother, just my grumpy way to point things. I had same experience few times.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Trueman

Yea, its free and it sucks.

...Or it sucks coz it's free?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Reddit users have poured over the topic with suggestions as to what the creature could be ranging from a plastic bag to an alien to a whale placenta to the more plausible jellyfish. The Huffington Post reports it could very well be a Deepstaria enigmata jellyfish:

edit on 10-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Its a jellyfish. Very cool film and creature though.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XNeMeSis21

Ya I know I'm gonna get flack for saying this but.. There is something unusual with this creature and its history..

This creature appears out of the depths of the Gulf where massive amounts of oil drilling are taking place
on top of being the area that just so happen has had a recent catastrophic environmental disaster occur.

This creature looks like it is showing off to the camera.. If you are a marine biologist wile you were watching this
you probably came in your pants!!
It looks like it is showing every inch of itself to the camera. So if you wanted to study this creature and understand it better, this thing just gave you a complete blueprint for 6 min!!!
I Personally think mother earth is crying out. We all know that earth is conscious and can influence life one way or another.
Remember that scene in AVATAR where they ask AWA for help and she answers by sending the animals to their aid.
Well I believe something similar is happening here. Our earth is crying out and she is showing us one of the most rare creatures on our planet in great detail. I know this is an out there concept but look at the news... Every single website that has news and some that don't.. have this story..
Maybe people will see the absolute beauty and intrigue involved here and maybe start giving a damn and preserve it.
This is truly a once and a life time occurrence.The fact that we video taped this creature at depth, time and place is extremely rare. Were talking about a creature that has never had its picture taken.

Most people will call this a coincidence but the people who are awake know that there are no coincidences but synchronicity.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOriginalJZ

I don,t know what film you watched but in the one I saw the jellyfish passes by the camera and goes deeper in the water. It then comes back and as you say shows off to the camera. To me this shows some sort of attraction to the light or perhaps curiosity. I won't give you any flack because you may be right. That jellyfish is no less an earthling than you or I so were all in it together. There is a question though. I have seen this jellyfish being called the "Cascade Creature", when I think of Cascade I think of the PNW. You say it was filmed in the Gulf of Mexico. Can you verify this?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOriginalJZ

so what your trying to say is, earth is alive just like the mysterious planet in James Cameron's 3d film masterpiece "Avatar"?

Are James Cameron and his deep sea film expedition on to something that is metaphysically happening to the earth?

what will happen in Avatar 2?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I too thought it was a piece of fabric until it turned around. It looks like a very large primitive Jellyfish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join