It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Syria Destroy Its Own Intelligence Agency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Following two explosions that ripped the face off a Syrian intelligence building comes a brazen allegation: That Syrian security forces carried out the attacks themselves.

Who ever wanted this done did a proper job

Two booby-trapped cars loaded with more than 1,000 kg (2,200 pounds) of explosives and driven by suicidal terrorists carried out the terrorist blasts," the ministry said. But opposition forces say they don't have the firepower to carry out such an attack.

Did Syria do this or Syrian terrorists do it with the help of British/American inteligence agencies
news.yahoo.com...

Cran

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Did Syria do this or Syrian terrorists do it with the help of British/American inteligence agencies

How many non-muslim do you see lining up to make a suicide run at a building with carloads of explosives? Right, you won't see any

There's your answer.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If some of the brass died, then it were probably the terrorists, I mean freedom fighters. Was it an inside job, to discredit the uprising? Possibly, if only the cannonfooder died.

Think 911. How many top tier people did not happen to be there on that day for the event.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Think 911. How many top tier people did not happen to be there on that day for the event.

I have not got into 9-11 threads
But i will never forget where i was when the news broke and changed world politics forever

Cran

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well the point is if a lot of top tier people got away beating the odds, then it was porbably an inside job, because only so many people can beat the odds at a time, else Vegas would be broke.

new topics

top topics

join