It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,000 Multinational forces massed on Jordanian-Syrian border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Multinational force massed on Jordanian-Syrian border as 50 killed in Damascus bombings
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report May 10, 2012, 2:06 PM (GMT+02:00) Tags:
Syrian uprising Terror US special forces NATO GCC
Damascus terrorized Beset on two fronts, Bashar Assad rushed his elite Presidential Guard Division to Damascus Thursday, May 10, as two massive car bombs in the al Qaza district of Damascus demolished the command center of the Syrian military security service’s reconnaissance division, killing 55 people and injuring more than 300. Over to the southeast, 12,000 special operations troops from 17 nations, including the US and other NATO members, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, were poised on the Jordanian side of the Syrian border for an exercise codenamed “Eager Lion.”

debkafile’s military sources also disclose that the bomb attack on Damascus was the most serious his regime had suffered against a military target since the 14-month Syrian uprising began. For the first time, Assad moved his most loyal unit, the Republican Guard Brigade, into central Damascus.
Western and Arab pressure is building up to an intolerable pitch for the Syrian president to step down and save his people from the descent into the ultimate agony of a full-blown civil war. It is coming from two directions:
1. Special forces units of the US, France, Britain, Canada and other NATO members have gathered in Jordan alongside Saudi, Jordanian and Qatari special units for a large-scale ten-day military exercise in Jordan starting May 15.
The exercise was set up by the US Special Operations Command Central. It is the Obama administration's message to the Islamic rulers of Iran, Bashar Assad and his Moscow backers, as well as its answer to the complaints from Arab and other Western governments that America is doing nothing to stop the horrors perpetrated in Syria.
Since all 12,000 troops massed in Jordan are commandos, they stand ready at all times to cross the border into Syria if this is deemed necessary.
2. Syrian cities, especially the capital, are being targeted for violent bombing attacks designed to bring the Assad regime tumbling down. Behind these attacks are Persian Gulf emirates led by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. debkafile’s intelligence sources disclose they have been joined in the last few days for the first time by Turkey which is contributing intelligence input. The military pressure on the Assad regime is thus reinforced by a campaign of terror against its props.
No connection is admitted between the multinational force on the Jordanian-Syrian border and the spate of bombings. However, if Saudi or Qatari intelligence did play a hand in the Damascus bombings, their special forces in Jordan will have been in the picture.

debka.com...

If this is true, in the last part of the story they mention that Turkey is involved with "intelligance input" in the bombings and armed opposition, that means NATO is fomenting this revolt, just like Egypt, and Libya. Those are a lot of NATO "commandos" 12,000 on Syrias border, the reason i mention NATO so much is because there is a very dangerous game being played with Russia and NATO right now that isnt getting the attention is really deserves. We are quietly and ever so slowly creeping toward a disaster of epic preportions, and the sides are being drawn up ever so slowly, and without a peep from the MSM scum, i really fear for this summer and autum, things really have been put into motion it seems.

Russia Won’t Allow Libya-Style Syria Solution, Lavrov Says
www.bloomberg.com...

Russian Anti-Terror troops arrive in Syria
abcnews.go.com...

A Russian news agency reported on Friday that Moscow had decided to keep a warship on patrol off Syria for the foreseeable future.
www.reuters.com...

Russia and China call for end to Syria violance
www.khaleejtimes.com.../international/2012/May/international_May342.xml§ion=international

Russia and China agree trade togather without the dollar
www.ibtimes.com...

Secret Meeting to replace U.S. Dollar for oil payments
www.independent.co.uk...

On the edge of Thermonuclear war
larouchepac.com...

edit on 10-5-2012 by 1947flxible because: Spelling im on 17-or 18 of a million now

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If that is true they are planning a land invasion. And by the way,you forgot about Iran which has an agreement with Syria to get involved in any war the other party gets into.

And is Debka a reliable source?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Dajjal will appear in the area between Syria and Iran.

boltwolf.tripod.com...

Very interesting...Dajjal = Antichrist.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

boltwolf.tripod.com...

Dajjal will appear in the area between Syria and Iran. He will be sitting on a white donkey and will have one eye. He will have the Devil's power and will claim that he is Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). He will stay in the world for forty days: the first day will be equal to a year in length, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week, and the other days will be the same as normal days.

Thats just a small part. The article does not really make much sense.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I did think about the Iranian connection too, it is very extensive i agree and leads to a double war, i wanted to focus on the big picture, and i have found Debka to be very reliable over close to a decade ive been reading there info, you will get people bashing it as a mosad site, which i dont dought at all, but from what i remember mosad is pretty sucsessful at what they do, like them or hate them and info is very good.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Then, this is what I think may happen in a conventional way of thinking

Nato invades Syria.

Syria does not put up much of a fight.

Russia does not do anything, nor does Iran.

Then we may see something like post revolution Libya.
edit on 10/5/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I want to put an example of Debkas reporting, this is still not readaly admited.

India to Buy Iranian oil with gold, Oil and Gold Markets Stunned - Debka reported it first, by about a month
www.debka.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...
digitaljournal.com...
www.news24online.com...

Link to my original thread about this when it happened months ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gold for Oil Indian Government has no comment
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

US considers sanctions on India for Iranian oil imports
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
only 12,000, thats an exercise.....12 million is a war,

let me know when it reaches 6mil 500k

ok,ok, the premier countries are moving chess pieces into place,
the bummer of it is looks like it will happen soon.

on this one, I am glad I am old, it will be nasty.

yes critics,
I have a worn out pair of desert combat boots..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible
as well as its answer to the complaints from Arab and other Western governments that America is doing nothing to stop the horrors perpetrated in Syria.

Since when is it america's duty to safe and secure the world?
All they do is make problems to solve them

Al-ciada would not have been a problem if america didnt fund
And supplied it at first
Same thing with libya and now syria

Whats next im wondering :s

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

boltwolf.tripod.com...

As Sufyani (la) will be the winner of this war, if in fact this is the time for the Sufyani (la) to rise... but according to ahadith he will emerge as the leader from a war involving three parties in Syria. He does not, as you just quoted, emerge between Iran and Syria. Simply as the leader and winner of a war between three flags in Syria, When he announces himself as winner of the fighting there will be an earthquake in Damascus, that is the sign it is him and not someone else. Your sources are not accurate and not according to ahadith.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

12,000 NATO troops doesn't seem like much, but if they do this like Libya it will be mostly with air power.

Also, were assuming Israel doesn't "help" out here with their troops........not likely, but if there is any flare up between Israel and Iran, look for Syria to want to focus outward to Israel, along with Iran supported Hezbelloah going from the Syria/Lebannon border area.....The IDF would be right in the thick of it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
syria has oil?
or opium?

or have they been minting their own coin?
edit on 11-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join