It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NAVY SEAL Rebukes Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

FORMER NAVY SEAL REBUKES OBAMA

By Benjamin Smith

President Barack Hussein Obama – STOP using the Navy SEALS as a campaign ploy. Because with all due respect, (what little I have for you), you do NOT speak for me.

You have a movie about SEALS within the past year trying to identify with me, with the navy SEALS, and with anything that might improve your polling numbers…and yet it is all a sham to hide a weak un-American man desperate to claim the victories of others for his own.

You Sir are trying to take the credit for what the American People have achieved in killing Bin Laden. Your use of the SEALs accomplishment as a campaign slogan is nothing less than despicable. I, as a former Navy SEAL do not accept your taking credit for Osama Bin Laden’s death. The American Military accomplished that feat.

Continue reading: noisyroom.net...

Way to go! Love when true Patriots bash Obama!

edit on 10-5-2012 by Patifier because: Fix subject.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

Another true American sets the record straight....

I predict we'll be seeing more of such outcries, as the election desperation of the current Administration ramps up.

Des

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The funny thing is, Obama tying himself to the Navy Seals will only lose him votes. Many of us know Bin Ladin was already dead. Do we really want to vote for some guy whose buddies could not even show us a body? You Seals are in on the scam. You are operating without the consent of the American people. If Obama was to distance himself from the out of control military industrial complex then I might consider voting for him. Amazing how much misinformation is loaded into the minds of those who want to protect our country. The entire pinniped group of animals should feel insulted due to the association with the Navy Seals.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
The funny thing is, Obama tying himself to the Navy Seals will only lose him votes. Many of us know Bin Ladin was already dead. Do we really want to vote for some guy whose buddies could not even show us a body? You Seals are in on the scam. You are operating without the consent of the American people. If Obama was to distance himself from the out of control military industrial complex then I might consider voting for him. Amazing how much misinformation is loaded into the minds of those who want to protect our country. The entire pinniped group of animals should feel insulted due to the association with the Navy Seals.

WOW.
While I agree that Bin Laden was most likely dead for years, and the entire story about killing him is fictional....IMO...you went a bit overboard in critiquing the SEALS.
Reason?
Who (what member of the SEALs) has come out and said they were directly involved in the killing of Obama?
Can you name one?

This is Obamas story. Let him tell his lies.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This guy will end up dead like Brietbart, Brietbart's witness and Brietbart's coroner.

top topics

join