It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Music Videos....you might like this...share more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I stumbled across this remake of a fairly well known mainstream song and I was stunned. it is actually pretty good now...even though the original sucked butt. I'd do her....Katy perry is not one of my usual favorites...but this particular video is nice...and man...toward the end....

Wait till the video gets to about 3;20 or so and tell me that is not hotness at it's finest....but then again....maybe that's just me....when it goes further..it gets a little weird and animalistic....but for a few.....it's the hottest stuff you ever saw....

I actually read the cayce files....it is not so bad....lots of hope....what is so wrong with that?...(even though i don't agree with the particulars, I can't find fault with hope)

I'd def eat through the cloth on this one...KP can be one hot ass big boobed honey...and we like that!...well...up until she spawns fawn legs....err...maybe then too...depends on how hot the rest looks....lmao...

enjoy this twist on a mainstream favorite....and be sure to follow the textline.......pretty good stuff as well

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My hope was to get folks to attach videos t their personal feelings and philosophy...maybe that is too big a stretch....Here is what I think of the labor Union vs big business struggle....

Do not fear....show us the music that stirs your soul and why....I love things like this....

I love this song because it makes me remember that we are all free and in control of our fate....even when it doesn't seem that way....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, here's one of my current fav's...caution some "obscene" language...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

new topics

top topics

join