It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera picked this up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foobarr
Ok this was taken when i was 5, in case you dont know which one was me, im the freaking idiot with the black long sleaves under my jersey.

tell me what ya think and i GARAUNTEE THAT IT IS NOT FAKE!!!!

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Foobarr]

From someone who worked at a film manufactuering company, I would say a flaw in the developing of the film. Just my speculation. Nothing to back it up.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ok its hard to belive that its light or photo problems cuz things like that happin more in well light places or dark pictures with a bright like somewhere in or out of the photo , this is not the case so if we were to get paranormal for secound like this photo is i belive i would say it could be a number of things , now just for fun i mention the frist thing i saw altho its probley not this it looked like it and i was surpised no one else saw it , but it looks like a big hand behind your back , about to push u or giving u support who knows what kinda interpetion but i saw a hand at frist , i did not see a face or woman , now what i think it probley is more is the interaction of aura of the one guy with the other kid who is running: his aura , now if the case is that there not in perfect sync for it to be that then i still say its something to do with the kid who is running aura or the area out side his prime level of auras , look how it is shaped around the two ppl it is closet too , now other things in the picture i noticed were spirt balls 3 of them , but only one really obvoius and certin , and yes i did see the eye at the top right and it does seem like that egpytion symbol when u look long enough , another thing that is strange is how well the stars come thro and develop into the picture , and last but not lest is something that is inbetween the two windows , when i zoomed up on it and looked at it along time , it was like something from a sci-fi show , it looked like something that was cloaked and flying slightly out of sync with the ground and it has 3 tripot like feet and two large wings but u can only see one wing and the wings are attached directly to the sides of the base of this thing and the wings have a upperward curve to them , and the tripot feet are pernouced on the bottom of the feet and there is a chance that with the way were looking at it that there really is four wings , and its just hard to see cuz of it being mostly invisble and 2d ,,, now that last observation is the wildest and perhaps it is something to do with light but i would say its a better chance that it might just be a odd configration of mulitlble spirit balls in fast motion ,,, well theres my out there observation i hope people get something out of it

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
wow

i looked at it today and i noticed (before i read aobut the stars) that the stars were very bright. strange

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just don't see those as stars in the windows (if even are windows, by observing a side court hoop just a couple/few feet from them - do you recall Foobarr?), especially once you blow the pic up, and play with the brightness/gama/saturation/etc.

Something odd I noticed is, the boy on the left of the object is in the start of a run with his hands forward. The object comes up to and beyond his hand yet you can see the boys hand as if indenting the object; Geez, did that make ANY sense? heh. Blow the pic and you'll see what I mean.

The white bow towards the top and to the right of the left window, if you blow the pic and play, you can see there is also the same feature extending down from it and to the flame looking object and apparently stopping there.

Also odd is, the white swirl of light above the boy on far right, when you bring the gamma up it appears to be blemished to the left side of it, yet conforming to the swirled lights shape.

Cool pic eh!

Misfit

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just noticed something.

look at the orange thingy by me. look at me and you'll see my reflection in the floor. look at the thingy, and you will see somthing there. is it just me or was that thing actually there. it might be a light from the ceiling but it is kinda hard to believe that a light from the top of the ceiling can have a reflection like that.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
To me it just seems a flaw in the camera or the development of the photos. I dont really see anything in the light either, but in all fairness, I wouldnt have anything to base it on. Its like seeing a new species, this is probably why everyone interprets it differently. I still think its nothing, though. And I seriously doubt you can accurately remember who was standing on that side of the court. You cant just pull memories back up and watch them like a film, memories are full of error.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think that the "stars" are not actually stars... It looks more like a dense bush or tree right outside the window. or since the windows are so high, it may be the tree line.

Since he is only 5, i doubt that he played a night basketball game. usually kids games are played in the morning. The sun may have been coming above the tree line...

anyways, i dont think it was a blemish in the film... as stated earlier you can actually see a faint reflection of the object in the gym floor. between the two kids... strange

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
this is probably why everyone interprets it differently.

To digress only for a moment, I applaud that statement by Alec. I only wish that attitude were moreso here, instead of the vast amount of attitudes resembling "how can you think that" " that is not possible at all" (you get my drift).

OK, I'm done flapping, back to things that scare 5yr old dribblers (and possible droolers, lol)

Misfit

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
actually now that i think of it, another thing that makes people interperate things differently is thier computers.
*The photo is degraded when it was scanned.
*The photo is only as clear as the viewers screen resolution.
*Everyones contrast/hue settings and RGB values are not the same.
*different graphics cards #ties into the next one#
*different monitors display images differently.

I have a dual monitor setup on my computer. For all those computer illiterate people, i have two screens for one computer, (the mouse moves across from one screen to the otehr)...i just recently uploaded an avatar that i created with photoshop on my left screen, which has an NVidia MX 440 graphics card, which is decent. the avatar looked good on the left screen, but on the right screen, it looked like nothing more than a black and grey smudge. (btw, i am using the original integrated graphics chipset for my right monitor).

so everyones computers make them see the image a different way.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ok first off.

this was taken at one of my games when i was 5 yes five. we DID have games at night. my mom was pissed about that. we played in the EII gym.
the picture has been bent and i though people would notice the large white bow at the top left hand-side of the pic is a bend of the photo. not in the pic. now,i cant really say anything about the stars but i can say this. look at me in the pic. i have long sleaves on. that must mean that my mom thought it was cold outside. and what happens on a cold night? the clouds dissapear. so that MIGHT explain the stars. but im not sure. oh and the kid everyone keeps refering to as "the kid running with his hands up" or "the kid pushing the object" is named james.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobarr
oh and the kid everyone keeps refering to as "the kid running with his hands up" or "the kid pushing the object" is named james.

lol

nice to meet ya James Running Object!

heh

Misfit

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
lol

you must really pay attention to this topic!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join