It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera picked this up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok this was taken when i was 5, in case you dont know which one was me, im the freaking idiot with the black long sleaves under my jersey.

tell me what ya think and i GARAUNTEE THAT IT IS NOT FAKE!!!!

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Foobarr]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

is it me or is the image not showing? for some reason my comp doesnt show pics some times

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Not showing up on my computer either.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sorry then, if u guys can walk me through then ill get it on there, but i probably wont be on for another 3 hours so just type what u can

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yup, picture definitely not linked correctly. Not sure how to do it, sorry buddy, what is the picture of pray tell?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
hmmm

he appears to have the image linked to an e-mail rather than an image Link

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think the problem is you're linking to a picture attached to an email, I think we'd need access to your yahoo mail account to see it

URL of pic atm is (slightly edited for length) us.f810.mail.yahoo.com... etc etc.

Try uploading the picture to yahoo briefcase (the option should be there in your email next to download image, may be 'save to my yahoo briefcase') or www.photobucket.com or somewhere, then right-click on the image and select properties. Highlight the address of the image and then post it here.

What is the photo of?

Peace

Tandino

Beaten to it MacKiller!

[edit on 29-9-2004 by tandino]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.walagata.com is also a good place to upload pictures (never had any problems with them).

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
until i get the pic on this is what it is of:

im the stupid little one with the black long sleaves under my jersey, and behind me (whilst im playing basketball in the gym) a weird thing (ghost, spirit, angel, demon, you choose) is behind me, now it is kind of hard to tell, but if you look close toward the center of the "spirit thingy" you might be able to see a face there.

the reason it is from my yahoo email, is because my scanner isnt working and my sister scanned it on hers and sent it to me.

ill try to upload it just hold on
I'll put it in my first message

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Foobarr]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't think its anything, just light.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
so you can see it??
i did it right???

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Foobarr]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I see the face you're talking about. Really actually kind of creepy, but I don't know if it's anything besides light or some camera imperfection?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobarr
so you can see it??
i did it right????

I got a chuckle when I thought this... Jesus is on your basketball team! You guys won I bet, right?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I see the blurb but where is the face? I dont see anything that even remotely looks like a face! Is there any way you can explain where the eyes, nose, mouth, are so that I can try to see what you all are seeing?

Jemison

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I dont think that was jesus because we finished 4th in the bracket. but anyways,

ok for Jemison.
if you pinpoint where i am, i already said where i am, ok now look at my waist (specifically at the black line where my shirt meets my shorts) and look towards the thingy. you should be looking at the chin at the moment.

in other words, the face is the brightest part of the whole thingy, you can kinda see the shape of the head, and if you look close you can see the shadow where the right side of the nose is.

i think that is about as specific as i can get without running it through photoshop and zooming in.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
thats just the dress of the woman behind the blur

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
whos the woman then?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The only people on that side of the gym (now that i remember) was only the coaches the score keepers and players. everyone on that side (except for the coaches) were sitting. and no the coaches did not wear dresses.
where the coaches stand, is too far away from the area where the pic is of. in other words, the coaches: my coach is pass the right of the pic, the other teams is pass the left of the pic. if you look to to the left you can see the scor keepers sitting down at the table.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's my imagination but does anyone else see an eye, kinda like the eye of horus, in the top right area of the photo. Its very vague, but the more I stare the more i see it. Heh.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Let's take a look at the picture as a whole, what other vague and or distingushing things can you see in this picture aside from the yellow being?

I say take a look at the windows, Is it a bright starry night outside? And how can Stars outshine the light insdie the gymnasium?

-ADHDsux4me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join