It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World to not end in 2012, according to the Mayans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by denver22

Ah, you're the one who supposedly knows Icke personally.

portsmouth england home to the navy henry the 8th mary rose ship and the victory ship which admiral lord nelson sailed and alot of history etc isle of wight is a 15 minute journey to portsmouth and you will also see forts built in the sea to stop invasions etc which are a wonder to behold on your way from isle of wight to portsmouth and back

hovercraft 15 minutes or isle of wight ferry a bit longer .

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Key words: As We Know It. I don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't sound like an entirely bad thing to me.
edit on 10-5-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)
Well Im a doom guy like many,. however.. not liking the Radiation bath for a scenario..population reduction for sure,. but life after something like that is quite difficult to survive..and Im not a mole, so its above ground for me or ashes like the rest

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We reached the first billion mark by about 1850. By 1950, it was about 2.5 billion. In less than one short lifetime, this figure doubled. It passed six billion in the late 1990s. Note that: humans took 150,000 years to get to the first billion. The most recent billion arrived in just 12 years.

It takes 900 tonnes of water to grow a tonne of wheat, and there is only so much water, so much land . Human action has its own "ecological footprint"; there has to be so much land to provide food, clothing, shelter, medicines, building material, fresh air and clean water for any one human. It takes, according to some calculations, 2.1 hectares of land and water to provide for one average human. The important word is: average. The American footprint is about 10 hectares. So if all humans lived at US standards, we'd need another four Earths.

this may well be a possibility who knows its worth a thought.. unless the government enforces population controll then either mother earth will suffer or we will maybe both.... government needs to get some backbone like china did

if not people then things will get worse.. not kill us behind our backs just come clean as the government knows the math but they are gutless spine less and need your votes to say the truth about the near future regarding overpopulating and the problems this is allready causing and what will happen.. we don't need to hammer out six kids...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
only hollywood took it as a doomsday thing

the mayans never prdicted the end of the world

just that we will be made out of butter or whatever after being mud, amber and wood

lol

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Population control is a myth,
There is enough food on this planet to feed 13 billion people. Yes, eventually we will have to consider it, but for now there is far more than enough food and water to go around. But people don't tell you this to keep the western nations gluttonous and the poor nations starving.

If free energy were introduced, then population control as a valid argument would be null.
If..

The plan for the old world order is to depopulate, possibly. But its a lie, a big fat one at that.
they say its for the environment, but its not humans that are terrible for the environment, its the practices of corporations that cause the most damage to the ecosystem. They're going to push the blame onto the people even though most of the planet is decimated in some way or another.
edit on 10/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by chi_z

As far as I'm concerned only the uneducated believe the Maya calendar predicts the worlds end in 2012. These are the same people who say, "If the Mayans can predict the end of the world how come they didn't predict the end of their civilization?"

I think you'll see no one will present proof in this thread, or any thread, about the Maya calendar & the end of the world. What you will see is people explain how that was misinterpreted and what the calendar was really about.

Mayans couldn't predict the end of their Civilization because they arn't psyhic and know of future events before they even happen. Therefore, it's impossible to know when the Spanish would attack them. The Mayans have advance knowledge of astromony and mathmatics and are the first to develop their own written language. If they actually believed that Decemeber 21, 2012 would mark the end of the World or Era, it's because they knew it by studying the cosmos.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well I guess then if history repeats itself then a meteorite the size of a planet will crash land to Earth and wipe out the human race, seeing as it wiped out the Dinosaur race.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well I guess then if history repeats itself then a meteorite the size of a planet will crash land to Earth and wipe out the human race, seeing as it wiped out the Dinosaur race.
well the chances are as good as any other doom scenario,.. I just hope it happens while im still here..
are you really a manhater?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Population control is a myth,
There is enough food on this planet to feed 13 billion people.

portsmouth england we have well over few hundred thousand people in it used to be half that portsmouth england the most densley populated city in europe its four miles by six it is an island we have a hard time getting to see the doctors hospital waitng lists housing lists dental lists because there is to many people ................ fact . we just been told that there is more imigrants coming in and people are being told to go home when visiting doctors..it is a strain on the services.. hospital waitng list times are atrocious people are getting turn't away and told to go home as the amount of people we now have.. it is not just food i am talking about.. i do not mean killing people just that there is not no need to have like 6 kids. for a start most cannot look after and afford to keep them plus school places are scarce sometimes. fact are you saying that numbers are not an issue . more people less trees more buildings then in the end disaster fact .anyone agree that population is exploding out of controll or ? .our city is a prime example of what i am talking about . i have been through the system picked up with women who work in these services and say the same thing as i am. one i met in nightclub worked for the council and told me while another was a receptionist at the hospital and told me the same. i also see it around the world the amount of cars it will soon be gridlock more people most likely more cars etc. i could go on but it is getting late. If any of you feel like i feel about it all can you please share?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think this is an exciting discovery why aren't there more participants?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Rarrrrrrr.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh so no doomsday? But who was ever talking about a doomsday? It's a new age of consciousness. Life will still continue...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Precisely. Doom sayers say that's a TPTB inspired thing. I'd argue that it's all of the doom and gloom stuff that's inspired by TPTB. After all, fear is what keeps them in power.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You can fly with us,

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It seems this "refutation" is a mural and not the stone carving depicting the cycles as given to them - which can mean many things.

If you watch all of these videos: www.youtube.com...

You will see that many of the murals painted by the maya required a overlay to be understood. It seems that many images, when another image is overlaid (using our basic transparency system), reveals a totally different story then the initial interpretation of said image.

Now, I have no way of knowing if this image is one requiring such a system to be understood, but if it does, then the "conclusion" is wrong.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It will be Dooms-Day for the political ptb, for the rest of us it
will be Independence-Day

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

It will be Dooms-Day for the political ptb, for the rest of us it
will be Independence-Day

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Love the way you think! Dont ever stop. And I guess the jokes on us!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
the world won't end only the credit with the banks they have lol....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It is very strange that exactly in the year 2012 suddenly they find a new calender that says that the world wil not end in 2012, it is like some one is trying to tell people that they don't have to worry about the end of the world.

As you already know since 2011 the earth has been hit by thousands of quakes, every time we have more quakes, this tell me that something is wrong with the world also that something big is coming.

Also as you already know the Sun is in his highest peak of solar storms, do you know that a solar storm could shutdown all satelites and all computers of the world? Imagine that one day your mobile phone, computer, car, water, lighting, and everything is not working? This could easily transform the world instantly and that could mean a new era for the world without destroying the world completly.

Another important thing are UFO and alien life, sooner or later they are going to come to earth ( I think they are already here ) and make contact with all the people, this will also change the earth completly.

Another thing that could change the world is a 3rd world war.

I have read that this new calender was created after the one that specify a new era, or the end of the world in 21 of December. Because of this who can trust a newer calender.

I am sure that the world will not end in 2012 because the earth will last for million of years, but like there were before dinosaurs and right now they don't exist maybe humans or the same ammount of humans will not be in 2013.

Don't accept easily what they say about this new calender. The best way to know what will happen on earth is to wait for December 22.

Also an important date is may 2012 and exactly 20 of may because the solar eclipse.

Finally what I can say is live your life and keep thinking that if something big will happens in 2012 is it going to be best for all living beings in this amazing and beutiful earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join