It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was a high school bully, who pushed girls, abused drugs, and hanged out with Communists.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Here's Obama in his own words admitting to physically shoving a little girl named Coretta.
Yes, it was at this moment that the first shot in the War on Women was fired.

"I'm not her boyfriend!" I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she staggered back and looked up at me, but said nothing. "Leave me alone!" I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disappeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me."

www.breitbart.com...

Obama, by all accounts, was a habitual drug user in high school. He tried coc aine, he admits in Dreams From My Father; he “tried drugs enthusiastically.

During his high school years, Obama hung out with communist radical Frank Marshall Davis

This activity is certainly more reflective of Obama’s ideological history than Mitt Romney’s pranks on teachers and fellow students. And as for the drug use – well, that seems just a bit more serious than walking a teacher into a door or cutting a student’s hair. But leave it to the Post to ignore or downplay all of that in favor of continuing stories about Romney’s dog, his high school hijinks, and whatever other nonsense they can use to protect President Obama from his own incompetence.

We all knew about Obama being a drugged-out communist whacko in high school, the bully part is not surprising. The surprising part (not really) is that the Washington Post found it fit to bring up a hazy moment in Romney's high school years of bullying but totally ignored Obama bullying a teenage girl. I mean really, who hits a girl?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We can't really know if this was true since we can't prove he even went to high school.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Are you going to drag up trash from 30 years ago?

Maybe he's changed since then. I'm not the immature, obnoxious little moron I was in high school...although some people around here may disagree.

People change with time. That's like saying, "You can't get a job because you made spit wads as a young'un!"

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Maybe he's changed since then. I'm not the immature, obnoxious little moron I was in high school...although some people around here may disagree.

People change with time. That's like saying, "You can't get a job because you made spit wads as a young'un!"

So it's OK for the liberal rag, The Washington Post, to drag up Romney allegedly pranking a classmate 50 years ago, but not doing anything similar to Obama?

The best thing about it is that unlike the Washington Post getting a third hand account of the Romney incident, all Breitbart had to do is actually read Obama's firsthand account on this story.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
AHHHHHH. Don't worry I am sure he apologized. Next on his list to hit will be a chick with glasses and then the American public.. Lord knows he would never strike someone who would hit back.
And if he did he is awful good at bowing.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What a sad response from the wingers trying to defend Mitt; no sooner than does an ATS post to a Washington Post article emerge that Mitt Romney was a HS bully, than the neocons have to start a copy-cat post claiming the same thing about Obama.

Mitt Was A High School Bully

“Friedemann entered Stevens Hall off the school’s collegiate quad to find Romney marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair,” the Post‘s Jason Horowitz wrote. “Friedemann followed them to a nearby room where they came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.”

link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
We can't really know if this was true since we can't prove he even went to high school.

Cute...so true.

So ,where are the school records, huh prez???
I guess there are with your birth certificate....... "misplaced"

link   
reply to post by Starchild23

well, the point of the OP was really more about how obama's history isn't really being highlighted while Romney's is being scoured. which is kind of an outrageous claim. you couldn't be more correct in either case. it's really inappropriate to attack somebody who is supposed to be a leader of men and a decision maker based on stuff they do in their down time, much less in their adolescence. what does this tell us about the decisions these men would make in the heat of the moment on day to day POTUS business? nothing. it might give us some insight into how they might treat their staff. but when you're in the chair, signing papers and making decisions, what does it matter it you're teasing the gay guy or smoking a joint while you do it? aren't we all free to make our own personal decisions?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Type a personalities bully people? Take drugs? Are womanizers? Are rude? Sometimes become politicians? What a #ing shock.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I cant wait to hear what Ron Paul did in highschool back in the 1800's.

Then again,Ron Paul is the second coming. Im sure he has never done anything wrong. Ever.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Starchild23

So it's OK for the liberal rag, The Washington Post, to drag up Romney allegedly pranking a classmate 50 years ago, but not doing anything similar to Obama?

The best thing about it is that unlike the Washington Post getting a third hand account of the Romney incident, all Breitbart had to do is actually read Obama's firsthand account on this story.

where on earth does this concept come from that a newspaper or magazine or website has to do the same "type" of story on each candidate? is that part of the equal time laws? i thought those only applied to television news programs. maybe i'm wrong?

either way, I think it's absurd to expect the paper to go and dig up the same kind of stuff on Obama just because they did it to Romney. Fair or not, it should be up to the paper what they want to cover, and up to you what you want to read. period.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Carseller4, you are correct in talking about the Washington Post, but I feel the response is the wrong one. When the MSM puts out articles like this, we need to be the more civilized and say neither article holds any journalistic merit.

I understand it is hard not to react to the information presented to us, but journalists overreach sometimes.

Also, please do not take this as any type of criticism as I see us all as individuals who see the world from our own perspective, and all of our perspectives are the right ones for us.

Believe the good and reject the petty.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Coretta is Joella Edwards, who now lives in Florida. In interviews, she recalled the day Barry Obama arrived as a fifth-grader, having returned to Hawaii from four years in Indonesia with his mother. “He had a brown and white weird-design shirt, and just kind of stood there,” Ms. Edwards said. “I remember thinking, ‘Wow, there’s another black person here.’ ”

He was in elementaryschool when he pushed her......
www.nytimes.com...

Obama, by all accounts, was a habitual drug user in high school. He tried coc aine, he admits in Dreams From My Father; he “tried drugs enthusiastically.

Don't most do drugs in high school?

Report: Nearly Half of High School Students Using Drugs, Alcohol

www.foxnews.com...

During his high school years, Obama hung out with communist radical Frank Marshall Davis

I hung out with some political "radicals" too, so what? Good life experience, I try to understand everyones beliefs, as everyone should.

Anyway, Obama put these stories in his book? Why would he care? And why is breibart acting like they are "exposing" him from quoting his OWN book?

Who cares what they did as children and teens, seriously?
edit on 10-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

lol, that made me giggles

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Lame lame lame.
Even from his grave Breitbart is lame.
Yeah when I think of the president,
I immediately think.. Drugged out commie bully.
Ridiculous.
Obama bashing is getting harder and harder huh?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The "anti-obama" crowd sure is getting desperate. This is just pathetic.

'Course, not sure what else to expect from someone who says "hanged out with communists"...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Then again,Ron Paul is the second coming. Im sure he has never done anything wrong. Ever.

You would be surprised to know Paul's family had a little class?

Unlike the Obomney twins?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Romney sells out companies
right from under it's workers
costing thousands of jobs,
And you've got Obama shoved
a girl at school 30 years ago?
The game is lost.
Put your energy into something else.

link   
reply to post by Carseller4

get a clue

they are all TRASH
Bush Isn't A Moron, He's A Cunning Sociopath

Psychiatrists tell us that all serial killers lack the emotions that make us human; that they have to learn to emulate those emotions in order to get by in society. Hence, a charming, well educated fellow like Ted Bundy who is known to have murdered 15 women and may have killed 36 before he was caught.

While Bush is no Bundy, when it comes Bundy's education and acquired charm, and to our knowledge has never personally murdered anyone, it has been evident to us that there is something missing in George W. in terms of his lack of compassion and empathy. As governor of Texas, he set a record in signing death warrants-154 in five years. He even made fun of the way convicted killer Karla Faye Tucker begged for her life.

If we believe the psychiatrists, a sign of a future serial killer is a child who delights in torturing and killing animals. George W., as a child, did exactly that. In a May 21, 2000, New York Times' puff piece about the values Bush gained growing up in Midland, Texas, Nicholas D. Kristof quoted Bush's childhood friend Terry Throckmorton: "'We were terrible to animals,' recalled Mr. Throckmorton, laughing. A dip behind the Bush home turned into a small lake after a good rain, and thousands of frogs would come out. 'Everybody would get BB guns and shoot them,' Mr. Throckmorton said. 'Or we'd put firecrackers in the frogs and throw them and blow them up.'"

On Sept. 12, 2000, Baltimore Sun reporter Miriam Miedzian wrote, "So when he was a kid, George W. enjoyed putting firecrackers into frogs, throwing them in the air, and then watching them blow up. Should this be cause for alarm? How relevant is a man's childhood behavior to what he is like as an adult? And in this case, to what he would be like as president of the United States."

We're finding out, aren't we? While we, in two articles before the 2000 election-Sept. 21 and Oct. 23-noted Bush's penchant for blowing up frogs, the corporate media blew it off, just as it had no interest in what he was trying to hide by obtaining a new Texas driver license and his 1976 drunk driving conviction, or the fact he was AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard. Instead, they bought into his nonsensical claim of being a "compassionate conservative" and "a uniter not a divider" who was going to "restore honor and dignity to the White House."

since kennedy, only those known to be cold blooded murderers are allowed to occupy the WH

reply to post by RealSpoke

i agree. this is Very tame
so the POSUS pushed a girl in HS?
meh
i disagree with ignoring signs of sociopathic/psychopathic conduct in childhood

i'm sure he's done much worse, that he's not writing about
edit on 10-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: reply to realspoke

link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

You personally know Ron Paul?

new topics