It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got a call from Romney supporters!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I listened to him tell me that we all know we cant have another 4 years of Obama and then tell me that Romney is our candidate. I informed this JA that there was still another Rep in the race and he asked who.??? Told him i am a staunch RP supporter and would not vote for anyone else at that point he said well good luck with "your" candidate and did his little Romney support speech then hung up.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

I live in BC. Had conservatives phone me once. Told me all about how Harper would change this and that, turn Canada into a special happy theme park. I told them to kindly and politely cram it up their arse's and to stop pestering people about personal decisions. A personal opinion should not need any help being formulated. Especially for one side or the other.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Dude, that's not what I said at all to you in our conversation. I knew you would run over to ATS and spin it in some crazy way ... Geez!

I love how these political calls are all biased to only include the Obumer and Romney. I essentially do the same thing you did and educate them the best I can (at least to my POV). I also say random stuff without it even being provoked, such as, "Yeah, I share RP videos with everyone I know. Have you seen some of those videos, they're awesome." Or, "Most of my friends and family members are now RP supporters, mainly because they see how obvious he's being left out of the discussion ... you know what I mean?"

Anyway, glad to see others have something similar going on.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Lol, nice one. Personally I would have said "Romney!! I am not voting for a known psychopath!! Are you mad!"

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Good for you!! Don't let the MSM control who to vote for!! Look into all topics on your own and see who the best candidate is....Don't let the masses fool you about rich boy / bully Mitt Romney.....If you aren't voting Obama (which you shouldn't be anyways, but either way) vote for Ron Paul and let's get this country back to the way it should be....

FOR THE PEOPLE.....BY THE PEOPLE!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

OP, you should have said, "reply to post by sd211212

OP, you should said, "Oh, hi, jjf3rd77. Your recent ATS thread "The Secret Behind the Promise: A Libertarian Dictatorship" was a real snooze.

new topics

top topics

join