It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 to Die at the London Olympics ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi everyone.Whilst searching around earlier I came across this video :-

youtu.be...

Before 9 / 11 and 7 / 7 there were clues in card games, comics, film and TV programmes, of the events that would later take place.

Similarly, the BBC has broadcasted a series imagining a nuclear explosion at the London Olympics.

The series includes several clues that suggest that the 'illuminati' are behind the making of the series and that therefore the events that the series imagines, are being planned to take place in the real world.

There are also clues that suggest the 'illuminati' are plotting an attack on the London Underground.

It appears the UK is gonna have more than a flaming torch being passed around at the games if this is to be believed.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gramps007
Hi everyone.Whilst searching around earlier I came across this video :-

youtu.be...

Before 9 / 11 and 7 / 7 there were clues in card games, comics, film and TV programmes, of the events that would later take place.

Similarly, the BBC has broadcasted a series imagining a nuclear explosion at the London Olympics.

The series includes several clues that suggest that the 'illuminati' are behind the making of the series and that therefore the events that the series imagines, are being planned to take place in the real world.

There are also clues that suggest the 'illuminati' are plotting an attack on the London Underground.

It appears the UK is gonna have more than a flaming torch being passed around at the games if this is to be believed.

So you believe this from a board game and not a reliable source? Sorry dude, just can't share the same imagination you have with this one.

Peace
edit on 10-5-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Did you watch the video? No board game was mentioned in it.I only referenced what was posted with it

Peace to you.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gramps007

A nuclear threat with conspiracy implications makes for a great show.

Illuminati symbology would make an awesome lead-in for a second season.

Great show ideas, not exactly original, but a nice spin. Besides, I doubt they'd air their plans on a television show...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
you need to look at london and its a rats nest of a system with all the services running all over the place so theres no way the rich would risk themselves by nuking their main place as there would probably be contaminated water/air for hundreds of years and with no persons willing to service the system it would soon make london have no gas/electricity/sanitation which would make it useless so for some super land grab for the rich to own london or a planned nuking of the area and then sit back and watch the results i think not

and do you think the people who own the city of london will allow it to glow in the dark?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gramps007
Did you watch the video? No board game was mentioned in it.I only referenced what was posted with it

Peace to you.

No I haven't watched the video because I'm still at work and don't have streaming capabilities. What gets me is the claim made that 100,000 people to die at the London Olympics and you're using your basis from a you tube video versus a reliable source, baffles my mind.

If you had other sources of reliablity, I would have a different outlook. It just seems that when a large event is about to take place, people come out with all these ideas for disaster or inducing panic.

It is a good story of prediction, but I think it's more on the fiction side of the fence and I really don't want to be proven wrong.

top topics

join