It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is a mass UFO landing planned for Isreal in 2012,how do we fight back?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Am I the only one that wants aliens to rule the world in a *peaceful* manner?
Us humans are clearly too ignorant to rule a planet.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I dont think the tech is that impressive,they are just createing a neutral dimension bubble or field,David Hamel,Hutchison,Searl and others have alll designed devices to create this neutral dimension bubble,there have to be more as well.I believe we have recieved all of our tech from these people in one way or another most from stuff they left behind here, I think our nukes are like their nukes,I think that they are closer to us than you think in terms of technology and in some areas we have surpassed them already,especially areas of lethality because we were left with a legacy of war,and a constantly growing out of control population that required massive resources when suddenly abandoned to maintain the infrastructure without the chain of command,just a few hybrids to run things as they stood.

I think we are lucky because they travelled light when they left and also because they expected that the gene boost would actually be bred out of us,that we would regress,so literally EVERYTHING was left behind indiscriminately.They didnt know about the release of unaccounted for pure HUMAN DNA,ha ha ha,look up the DNA trail,I was gifted the visual.and this is why we are here today---we should have naturally just died off.But the reverse happened.

So I think theymight be much more like us than we think,in fact they prepared their slaves quite well,and some showed a level of humanitarianism greater than ours while some showed less,our entire emotional spectrum has been ilustrated in their behaviour,if anything they are a bit petulant with the arbitrary destruction.

And we MUST have arms in space already and most likely posted far out from earth,humans are planners so space had to have been heavily armed long ago.And based on how the craft work,it is a sawoff if we have their delivery mechanism,and we already do have that.
Do you think we should mobilise the populace in a scenario like this r just fight the good fight on their behalf in secret??

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Stevie H. lived a pretty sheltered life IMHO,ha ha ha,so his perspective may be slightly underprepared to make such an ascertation,you can learn through your intellect alone but without the tactile interaction to temper it you cannot develop the "tunnel vision"so many great minds have,its why they are great,they are focused.

Humans arent gullible,we arent even military and look at us go ,ha ha ha.And after all there are nearly 7 billion of us here now,I hope this party is BYOB,ha ha ha.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You arent in uncharted territory there,remember they are comeing for gold,something they have had arrangements to do for a very long time,we are a recent happening with our tech,it looks like someone armed the peasants just in time to put up a scuffle.

I believe there has been a one-sided pickup arrangement for a long time,think smart arse white traders sitting in the virgin chiefs t-pee making deals to trade blue beads for beaver pelts type of scenario.We are the chief,being schooled for beads.But remember how sour things get when the realisation of betrayel is experienced.

They have probably only really bothered to deal with the ruleing families anyways,I dont see mass interaction.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

You need infrastructure and manufactureing capability to build things like mineing machines,and judgeing by the way granite was quarried and cut I think they were ok in the tech department,just remember they came here with an expeditionary group like we would need to do,they only really brought their underwear and a good genetisist or three along with a big case of genetic material to play with when they got here,it is way more efficient to build a genetics lab than a manufactureing infrastructure,that might take hundreds of years to build,ha ha ha,in fact thats
exactly how long it takes if you want it done,just look at the industrial revolution.it is way more efficient to grow a native workforce and let it support itself in its own environment useing its own labor,ha ha ha.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wisper

maybe so ,but that wouldnt explain the warship i was taken aboard ,run by human military,or the scout craft i went to the moon in,or the school on the moon I was taken to.There are definately many types of races here and out there.But methinks we are part of a natural scheme of things and once you drop the omnipotent god act the crazy looking non-human aliens disappear.We are a part of universal life and had the primates here on earth not been intervened with we would have continueed to evolve on a universal scale here.Remember we are made in our creators image,so the humans that made us are also a part of the universal chain of life and this PROVES there is no omnipotent god as we want there to be,there is universal life with its universal order and we need to learn that order.
It doesnt prove we dont have one universal commonality of creation,just that we have been clueless and mislead .

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

I am an abductee so sorry,ha ha ha,that bet was off many many years ago,long before i ever read a word about aliens,ha ha ha,since i was seven yrs old.

Unfortunately once you experience an alternative reality you cannot erase that experience or constant realisation of more realities than everyone else experiences.

We must live our lives the best most fulfilling way we can manage,and try to love and be loved back,this is life,but it isnt all of the life we each experience,it is a goal to achieve within that journey,we must integrate all of the components of the experience to maintain a firm base in our cumulative human reality,we need to stay in tune,so we require data and truth ,we all need the same data and truths.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mookid

All major religous doctrines carry a paralell story to some degree,I believe the sumerian history trumps everything includeing ALL religons.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The Sumerian history is what i believe is our true history,and all others are manipulated so many times we cannot believe them.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Elentarri

Take away religons and governments and borders and have a one world kingship rule and humans arent so bad,its only when we lose sight of our common humanitarian path that we become self-centered and unbalanced,so take away the divisional theocracies and we should chug along just fine.

Humans dont generally eat their kids,but that doesnt mean it isnt possible,and after all you could fit a few billion of us in a few ships if you freeze dried us,ha ha ha.

I was told that we as humanity have a common and universal enemy and that we were already involved in a galactic war.
The Sumerians dont have the whole story ,only their perspective,this is a resource planet chosen as a far away hidden base ,earth is a part of the support network of a humanitarian war effort.We are doing much more here than mineing gold,we need to stop thinking in the past so far back,things have evolved,and our current position is one where we are or have been asked to join the humanitarian march across the universe,we are being given guidelines to follow and we arent playing nice,I guess we must be gullible,ha ha ha,non-religous humans are far from gullible Stevie H..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

Snails drag around shells,Turtles are a step up,ect, we wear helmets and armor we manifest ourselves,but many creatures manifest things in our world,spiders manifest a web when they need it ect, ect.

So manifesting things in our universe is a natural thing,and unless we create a new element or lifeform we are just cycleing and recycleing,we believe our sentience is original to us due to religous lies and our inability to connect with other lifeforms in a common manner intuitively and psychicly.

Intelligence is relative to the scale you are graded on,and it seems we are deaf and blind to many things around us,so in terms of universal experience we are constant learners like all universal life is.There is the possibility that self awareness is the definition of intelligence and everything else is situational,so possibly there are no levels beyond self awareness,if we were still able to use ESP we would ALL instantly realise this universal connection,and we would drop most of our dictionary words as most are designed to convey emotions which are really our ESP volume and fine tuneing adjustments.We wouldnt need any of them at all,no spoken language would be needed.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken,you are absolutely correct,I was given the opportunity to join that or A miliary force manned by blonde humans wearing blue one piece uniforms--but it was a one way trip ,all different shades of blonde and individual in looks,this was a part of a Galactic force fighting a war on behalf of humanity against a great enemy.

I was allowed free rein to ask questions and see the ship.I was a talkative kid,very inquisitive and intuative.

I met and personally talked to lots of crew members on the bridge,and I also met the captain and felt his seriousness,I was nearly taken permanently due to the military protocal followed by the ship and its crew,this was a very serious group,not sightseers.

i am glad you are aware and you should feel safe based on that knowledge,we are NOT undermanned or outgunned,we are a fallback planet and we are prepared,it is our governments and religons that have been corrupted and are falling apart,but this devolution of these institutions was designed into their structures,the introduction of the internet and global ability to share realtime data ,was the catalyst for this devolution,it is needed and it is timed properly for a greater reason than most of us even on ATS can see.

We will be galvanised into a galactic war,and it will be humans like us we are fighting side by side with.There is never going to be a one world order,never because we already have leadership on a humanitarian level and scale,we just have been lied to as our governments speak for all of us in secret.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If theres a mass landing why do we have to fight? What if there friendly? I mean yes we should procede with caution but i think if any alien race would want to commit harm to us and our planet they could do it with ease without a fleet of Ufos. I feel like we humans are always so violent and un-loving.
Give them a chance with open arms not guns drawn. Besides it said "Mass Landing" not "Mass Attack"

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

If aliens attack Israel, I hope they're pro palestinian.

Yes.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The reapers are coming, plain and simple

If you've never been prepared before, now is the time!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I love how people are quick to assume they'll have better weapons just because they happen to be able to fly in space. Do you guys read up what's going on with our military/government? For years they've been creating and testing weapons, ships and more. You can bet your asses we have the technology to do what needs to be done. It only matters who would be the ones to use them cause there's no way government would ever lend a hand to its people if aliens were to attack.

Oh and I'm sure these aliens are malevolent but would probably look to exploit us and our resources not necessarily kill. We're useful as # any alien would be grateful to have us as workers.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Meditate and pray and ask for forgiveness

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How can anyone claim to know anything about this? I've read so many stories and supposed truths, and they all clash with each other. Seriously, where does all of this rubbish come from, and why do so many people feverishly believe in it? Trust me, I wish it were true. The world sucks, and life sucks. I wish I were never born. But here I am, on this boring ball of mud, stuck with a bunch of lunatics who've passed their wealth down the family tree since the day that money was invented. Not much we can do, aside from being molested and raped, and watching others get raped and beaten, in every possible way. And they are never held accountable, and there is never justice. But if I had to lose a bit more of my mind, I may as well start believing in things like this. Why not? Oh, well... I just can't seem to, no matter how hard I try. Even if I do wish it were true.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Tried looking this up as suggested in op but no luck. Anyone able to help out plz?

"j-shaped underground shelter crop circles"

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

my good fellow,

you have some interesting information presented here. i will be reading with interest.

certain information you have supplied resonates with my own experiences.

best wishes to you and everyone else grappling with the grand work in progress.

fakedirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join